Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 930 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 13937
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8852

    I think he means

    He had a camera semi-hidden but she spotted it, as she was undressing freaked the fuck out for that, slapped the shit out of him and left. Now he calls that sketchy -photo op. She; d have been cool if you paid extra and TOLD her what was up or at least, asked if it was cool.

    I saw her today. Haven't been to this site in like a week, but she brought it up. Wouldn't shut up actually so, I thought I'd peek. Now its a small world after all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    SMH. This girl has been getting good reviews and a good value.

    Absolutely was on my to do list until today's attempted photo op. Handler maybe? Who knows at this point? Red flags flying now.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/Nikki_Lacy27

  2. #8851

    I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsnbjFiend  [View Original Post]
    He's paranoid that the guy that took one of the photos which can be somewhat seen in the reflection of one of her pics just outside her bathroom is her pimp. She's on my shortlist of providers to see and that dude is probably one the other mongers that have seen her.
    I think she does have a bf, hence possibly why the no kissing. I only assume since there is pic of her on her Kik profile with a dude that looks to be her bf. But I felt comfortable at her place.

  3. #8850

  4. #8849

    The paranoia is real

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by "attempted photo op"? Did someone try to take your photo? Her TER reviews are pretty good.
    He's paranoid that the guy that took one of the photos which can be somewhat seen in the reflection of one of her pics just outside her bathroom is her pimp. She's on my shortlist of providers to see and that dude is probably one the other mongers that have seen her.

  5. #8848

    Emma / A Mess!

    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanFarm  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be visiting in March. Any info on Emma?.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emma-sav...s-vegas-799629#escort_reviews.
    Idk if I reviewed her yet but I have seen her 2 x. 1st came to my place looked like the picture. Had tight kitty even after having several kids. Fat ass and great BBBJ. Second time I picked her up at ikea she was driving a truck without plates and kept looking over her shoulders. I could tell the addiction had gotten a hold on her. She looked older, wasted, smelled bad and was super paranoid. Nothing like the 1st time. She kept checking her phone and was acting all crazy so I told her to get out of my vehicle.

  6. #8847

    Emma Savage

    I'm going to be visiting in March. Any info on Emma?.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emma-sav...s-vegas-799629#escort_reviews.

  7. #8846

    I dunno. Is this site even legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssrunyo1  [View Original Post]
    Any information on her? Planning a visit in March.

    https://vegasgirlsgonewild.com/escort/shelly/
    Maybe it's me but when I go into a site, I can usually spot one or two that I know. But this is one site where I couldn't find one and they all seem to do Outcall. I'm sure if you call they'll quote you the $200 rate.

    So is it just me?

  8. #8845

    Shelly BBW escort

    Any information on her? Planning a visit in March.

    https://vegasgirlsgonewild.com/escort/shelly/

  9. #8844

    I'm picky

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Was going to schedule for this weekend. Never saw her. Good reviews on PD and ThE otheR board but not sure if she's got a handler, BF hiding in the closet or what? Anyone here seen her? Spidey senses tingling now.

    Supposedly has kids, but seems to be able to host every day, so at this point who knows? Prices are waaay to cheap for someone who looks like that.
    Nikki is hot and not old looking. Much cleaner and better looking in my opinion than these street trash drug heads. No being on high alert thinking some pimp is going to bust in or some other shit. Just be a gentleman.

  10. #8843
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by "attempted photo op"? Did someone try to take your photo? Her TER reviews are pretty good.
    Probably didn't put that as well as I should. It was early. Simply pointing out a male taking the pic seen in the mirror. Nothing more. Question is, was that a BF, Handler, Client sharing a pic??

  11. #8842

    Attempted Photo Op?

    What do you mean by "attempted photo op"? Did someone try to take your photo? Her TER reviews are pretty good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    SMH. This girl has been getting good reviews and a good value.

    Absolutely was on my to do list until today's attempted photo op. Handler maybe? Who knows at this point? Red flags flying now.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/Nikki_Lacy27

  12. #8841

    Nikki Lacey

    Re price: Well, she lists herself as 47 so I assume over 50. And she said no to MSOG for hour session. Honestly, I think her price is fair. But no MSOG was no for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Was going to schedule for this weekend. Never saw her. Good reviews on PD and ThE otheR board but not sure if she's got a handler, BF hiding in the closet or what? Anyone here seen her? Spidey senses tingling now.

    Supposedly has kids, but seems to be able to host every day, so at this point who knows? Prices are waaay to cheap for someone who looks like that.

  13. #8840
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesCrandle  [View Original Post]
    I plan on seeing her soon. She has an only fans and there is one guy she does everything bare with so I'm assuming that is the guy helping her take photos too. But who knows. Or maybe a client taking photos for himself and sharing it with her.
    I didn't know about only fans so maybe you're right. Please let us know if she's legit if you can.

  14. #8839
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Was going to schedule for this weekend. Never saw her. Good reviews on PD and ThE otheR board but not sure if she's got a handler, BF hiding in the closet or what? Anyone here seen her? Spidey senses tingling now.

    Supposedly has kids, but seems to be able to host every day, so at this point who knows? Prices are waaay to cheap for someone who looks like that.
    I plan on seeing her soon. She has an only fans and there is one guy she does everything bare with so I'm assuming that is the guy helping her take photos too. But who knows. Or maybe a client taking photos for himself and sharing it with her.

  15. #8838

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    SMH. This girl has been getting good reviews and a good value.

    Absolutely was on my to do list until today's attempted photo op. Handler maybe? Who knows at this point? Red flags flying now.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/Nikki_Lacy27
    Does have kids so her time is tightly scheduled.

    Has a slightly limited menu but she's OK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape