Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 930 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 839 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 13942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8872

    Anyone seen her?

    Think I recall something about her a while back and said she's a lesbo but idk? Anyone had a visit? http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...pecials_320978 thanks.

  2. #8871

  3. #8870

    Over priced in my humble experience

    Agreed to XXXX paid for XXXX got xx. Quickie and, it wasn't nearly as good as. X.

    YMMV but I wouldn; t repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ismschool28  [View Original Post]

  4. #8869

    I often wonder about chics that post

    So much every day, for what a year or two or three in her case, and. No reviews got to be reasons for that, and varied cause this is common.

    Like this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/76155793#.

    I have seen one or two that stated up sell or overpriced, and maybe a agency- but this chic has posted like 10 years - 30 then, 30 now, not many reviews in that 10 years. Got to be agency.

    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanFarm  [View Original Post]

  5. #8868

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    See post #8811 and a few others around then.
    Thanks for the info. I do remember reading those but for some reason my brain didn't connect the dots.

  6. #8867
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaberwabee  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a dirty ***** in a good way, but the 15 yr old MB screams ghetto AF.
    I was thinking that's her pimps car!

  7. #8866
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismschool28  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a dirty ***** in a good way, but the 15 yr old MB screams ghetto AF.

  8. #8865

  9. #8864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikez702  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this one? Got a random test from her so I must have text her at some point and didn't get a response. She's on Mojo which is always suspect but can't find anything else.
    See post #8811 and a few others around then.

  10. #8863

    Bianca

    Anyone know anything about this one? Got a random test from her so I must have text her at some point and didn't get a response. She's on Mojo which is always suspect but can't find anything else.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bianca.jpg‎  

  11. #8862

    I think he means

    He had a camera semi-hidden but she spotted it, as she was undressing freaked the fuck out for that, slapped the shit out of him and left. Now he calls that sketchy -photo op. She; d have been cool if you paid extra and TOLD her what was up or at least, asked if it was cool.

    I saw her today. Haven't been to this site in like a week, but she brought it up. Wouldn't shut up actually so, I thought I'd peek. Now its a small world after all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    SMH. This girl has been getting good reviews and a good value.

    Absolutely was on my to do list until today's attempted photo op. Handler maybe? Who knows at this point? Red flags flying now.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/Nikki_Lacy27

  12. #8861

    I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsnbjFiend  [View Original Post]
    He's paranoid that the guy that took one of the photos which can be somewhat seen in the reflection of one of her pics just outside her bathroom is her pimp. She's on my shortlist of providers to see and that dude is probably one the other mongers that have seen her.
    I think she does have a bf, hence possibly why the no kissing. I only assume since there is pic of her on her Kik profile with a dude that looks to be her bf. But I felt comfortable at her place.

  13. #8860

  14. #8859

    The paranoia is real

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by "attempted photo op"? Did someone try to take your photo? Her TER reviews are pretty good.
    He's paranoid that the guy that took one of the photos which can be somewhat seen in the reflection of one of her pics just outside her bathroom is her pimp. She's on my shortlist of providers to see and that dude is probably one the other mongers that have seen her.

  15. #8858

    Emma / A Mess!

    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanFarm  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be visiting in March. Any info on Emma?.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emma-sav...s-vegas-799629#escort_reviews.
    Idk if I reviewed her yet but I have seen her 2 x. 1st came to my place looked like the picture. Had tight kitty even after having several kids. Fat ass and great BBBJ. Second time I picked her up at ikea she was driving a truck without plates and kept looking over her shoulders. I could tell the addiction had gotten a hold on her. She looked older, wasted, smelled bad and was super paranoid. Nothing like the 1st time. She kept checking her phone and was acting all crazy so I told her to get out of my vehicle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape