Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 6997
-
03-02-22 16:39 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 1095Sb
I don't think I'll buy anymore credits myself. I might try SA for a month or two and see how that goes. Or I'll realize that I'm better off with escorts.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 16:25 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 57918 yr olds are everywhere
Nobody said to get off there, I just had better luck on SA. Truthfully, I have even better luck with servers and hostesses in real life and it doesn't cost me shit. Young women these days are slutty and give it up without almost any effort (if you're in decent shape and have game).
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 13:22 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 961Correct
Everybody should get off of there. I'm afraid somebody else will find the jewels. Right now I got this 18-year-old coming from about an hour away every day, she's probably the hottest thing I've ever fucked.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 13:00 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 137Whew!
That makes me feel better regarding my experience. And bolsters my feeling of largely a scam. On SAVi have had as many as 3-4 different girls in a week. Can keep a rotation of a few always. Hell you can get enough interested to forget a few and blow them off. On SB? In a month and going through the minimum credit purchase. I've hit 2.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 12:54 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 247Secret Benefits sucks -.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 11:53 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 579SA vs SB
I came to the same conclusion and stick with SA. I've had incredible success on there but only met with 1 after a month on SB.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 10:00 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 48Correct
You bet right, very disappointing ratio of replies and even the replied once hardly work out. Waste of time most of the time.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 07:49 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 137Worth it?
Not sure I'd get too stressed. I'm pretty convinced SB has A LOT of fake accts. If I send 10 messages on SA I'll get 5+ replies. If I send 20 messages on SB I'm lucky to get 1-2 replies. Same pics on my profile. Same message sent. I'm a numbers guy and have been in sales my whole life. I'm aware like anything this is a pure numbers game. But the numbers need to make sense. And SB numbers absolutely do not. Now I'm sure there will be guys jumping in touting the virtues of SB. And I have met a few from it and had a great time. But it is to a degree a scam site. Scam defined as they desperately attempt to extract the credits they sell you. So from paid message to paid message you never know if you're paying to attempt to connect to a real person. And as soon as a link to a real girl gets posted here? She's got to be flooded thus diminishing chances yet again. The depressing part is if you scroll SA & then SB. The % of totally hot girls is Way higher on SB. But I'd be willing to bet less than 1/2 are real.
Originally Posted by JustAIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 22:06 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 41Secret benefits
So I'm trying to sign up and apparently it's not accepting my card. Was wondering if anyone else had this issue. I double and triple checked the information and still won't accept the card. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
-
03-01-22 19:27 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 59Yep. Agree. Blueyeblonde22
She ghosted on me as well. All set up, meet at 5:00, I texted her at 4:30 and she blocked me. IF you like to waste a night. Go with Blueyeblonde22.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
Oh and BTW- she texted me a screen capture of a review from here to "prove" she was legit. So she's full of shit or she follows the reviews. She should check out STG. It's more her thing.
https://members.seeking.com/member/dd00b2a1-cb31-43b8-869f-7fb4f150befe
-
03-01-22 17:25 #4827Regular Member

Posts: 8Pebbles
I think it's called Club Onyx now. I hope I'm allowed to say that, it doesn't seem like personally identifying info but I don't want to break the rules.
Originally Posted by Jkbbbb
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 08:56 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 658Exactly
Exact same situation, I passed on that train wreck.
Originally Posted by DaveRue
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 00:08 #4825Senior Member

Posts: 85So then she changed her story. Payment first, in person. Where does she dance. ?
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 21:49 #4824Senior Member

Posts: 85Salsa
Haha. What is cheap? Not sure if she is my type either. But who knows.
Originally Posted by DaveRue
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 18:24 #4823Senior Member

Posts: 808My approach
I am blunt and direct as fuck. I don't want to waste my time. And I hear that same thing a lot of times. "I am not an escort" In my reply to them if they were an escort I wouldn't be talking to them. I know they're not an escort. I know where to find escorts and I wouldn't have to spend the kind of money I'm spending if I wanted an escort.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






