Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20902
    Quote Originally Posted by Elusivepirate  [View Original Post]
    3 . 2 for BBBJ and. 1 for room.
    And who do I see out today.

    Heidi!

    Walking down the street slapping her own head like she's a pimp and pissed at herself for not giving herself the money.

  2. #20901

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    She looks like she's lost weight. Hopefully you didn't overspend. She's quoted me as low as $20 for Greek lessons. Never partook as she was a bit on the crazy side when she offered that to me.
    3 . 2 for BBBJ and. 1 for room.

  3. #20900
    Quote Originally Posted by Elusivepirate  [View Original Post]
    Scooped up this late 20's blonde near Limbaugh and Neb. She is a little chubby but not fat, took direction very well and had her own in-call, an abandon house off Poinsettia near by. She states she has no phone but only comes out (around noon) when she needs $$. Oral skills could be a little more tender at the start but she does have good energy.

    Not sure if there was a police operation being planned or not near the Burger King (Fowler / Neb). Five marked vehicles parked along with two tow flat bed trucks a short distance north of the pawn shop.

    Be safe and careful.

    The Pirate.
    She looks like she's lost weight. Hopefully you didn't overspend. She's quoted me as low as $20 for Greek lessons. Never partook as she was a bit on the crazy side when she offered that to me.

  4. #20899
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    She was staying at the University Motel. Since her phone is off, I tried stopping by the room she was at yesterday, knocked on the door, a pretty girl opened the door. She said "I am NOT the girl you are looking for!" So I guess perhaps a few others have stopped by as well.

    She closed the door before I could determine if she was game.
    Was she cute? Go back and try again man! C'Mon., up your game! LOL.

  5. #20898
    Quote Originally Posted by Elusivepirate  [View Original Post]
    Saw her at the Haven numerous times this morning hanging out outside her room. She was then spotted at the gas station.
    She was staying at the University Motel. Since her phone is off, I tried stopping by the room she was at yesterday, knocked on the door, a pretty girl opened the door. She said "I am NOT the girl you are looking for!" So I guess perhaps a few others have stopped by as well.

    She closed the door before I could determine if she was game.

  6. #20897
    Quote Originally Posted by Elusivepirate  [View Original Post]
    Saw her at the Haven numerous times this morning hanging out outside her room. She was then spotted at the gas station.
    Glad to see she's back in her old stomping grounds. Now she needs to get her phone back on.

  7. #20896

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Juicer1  [View Original Post]
    The first time I met her she Q me 80. Damn that. Not buy just want to rent. Haven't seen her since.
    Saw her at the Haven numerous times this morning hanging out outside her room. She was then spotted at the gas station.

  8. #20895

    Hiedi

    Scooped up this late 20's blonde near Limbaugh and Neb. She is a little chubby but not fat, took direction very well and had her own in-call, an abandon house off Poinsettia near by. She states she has no phone but only comes out (around noon) when she needs $$. Oral skills could be a little more tender at the start but she does have good energy.

    Not sure if there was a police operation being planned or not near the Burger King (Fowler / Neb). Five marked vehicles parked along with two tow flat bed trucks a short distance north of the pawn shop.

    Be safe and careful.

    The Pirate.

  9. #20894
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdDrinks  [View Original Post]
    I'm very new to this site and I still can't figure out how to post, I was surprised to see my comment on here. Where do I go for the quick search? Thanks in advance.
    Look for "search thread."

  10. #20893

    Still trying

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    A quick search of this forum found a pic for me.
    I'm very new to this site and I still can't figure out how to post, I was surprised to see my comment on here. Where do I go for the quick search? Thanks in advance.

  11. #20892

    A quick search of this forum found a pic for me

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdDrinks  [View Original Post]
    I'm still new to this and have no luck on Nebraska. Any pics would be helpful.
    A quick search of this forum found a pic for me.

  12. #20891

    Chantel

    Quote Originally Posted by SfJoe222  [View Original Post]
    I just want to shout out to GhostRider50 for sharing Chantels in digits with me. I finally broke my SW cherry I can say. Texted her today to see if she was available, she said yes and I was at her front door in 30 minutes. SW rates were applied after getting comfortable and LE check. BBBJ and CFS to completion. Nice lady and very accommodating.
    Went and saw her yesterday. She is a nice gal. Nice body but some baby damage. She lives in a small shed. Agree with BBBJ but would not do BBFS even though offerred. After CFS really bad smell. She's cool and all but probably wouldn't repeat. Thanks for the chance to the mongers who gave me her number.

    J.

  13. #20890

    Lady bug

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    I got her # for another day, her B. O was kicking today unfortunately. She has a working # for contributing mongers who are interested.
    I'm still new to this and have no luck on Nebraska. Any pics would be helpful.

  14. #20889

    Ladybug is back

    I got her # for another day, her B. O was kicking today unfortunately. She has a working # for contributing mongers who are interested.

  15. #20888
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicer1  [View Original Post]
    The first time I met her she Q me 80. Damn that. Not buy just want to rent. Haven't seen her since.
    Can't blame them for trying right?

    You just have to think with the bigger head and hold firm on the doing street rate. They all try and hustle the weak.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape