Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 24022
-
02-28-22 07:24 #20887Senior Member

Posts: 40Can I get her # Thanks I'm only in town a week more.
Originally Posted by EzrLove
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 02:07 #20886Senior Member

Posts: 162Diamond
The first time I met her she Q me 80. Damn that. Not buy just want to rent. Haven't seen her since.
Originally Posted by EzrLove
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 22:13 #20885Banned Member

Posts: 5343Just google Tampa 5* resort and the Haven will be on the top of that list.
Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 21:18 #20884Senior Member

Posts: 2007The Haven
7007 N Nebraska Ave, Tampa, FL 33604.
Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 15:39 #20883Senior Member

Posts: 34Nebraska ave, do a google. Swarch. It's near Sligh.
Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 14:46 #20882Senior Member

Posts: 34Diamond / Qween
She didn't pay her phone bill so her phone is off. Although her text now number is working. Anyone looking for her, let me know. She's a sleep on my couch. In order nit to be sick, she's going to be looking for work when she wakes up.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 13:14 #20881Senior Member

Posts: 280Hey y'all,
I haven't really done much SW mongering here in Tampa, I tend to stick to the clubs. But I read all the forum posts. Could someone clarify for me where the Haven actually is? I've been in Tampa a year and I'm still getting used to labeled areas.
-
02-27-22 10:31 #20880Senior Member

Posts: 134Chantelle
I saw Chantelle this morning was great as always welcome me with open arm.
-
02-26-22 20:12 #20879Banned Member

Posts: 5343Diamond has a tight kitty, she's since shaved it but def very reasonable donation as of late.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 19:36 #20878Senior Member

Posts: 47Chantel
I just want to shout out to GhostRider50 for sharing Chantels in digits with me. I finally broke my SW cherry I can say. Texted her today to see if she was available, she said yes and I was at her front door in 30 minutes. SW rates were applied after getting comfortable and LE check. BBBJ and CFS to completion. Nice lady and very accommodating.
-
02-26-22 12:47 #20877Senior Member

Posts: 169Chase, clear your inbox please
Chase, tried responding to you but your inbox is full. Just brought this up here as it's one of your last posts.
Originally Posted by ChaseStar
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 11:21 #20876Senior Member

Posts: 876PSA: Bella's lost phone
Public Service Announcement: Bella lost her phone in one of your cars. She didn't name any names but apparently she was doing a car date Thursday evening with a guy she only described as someone she sees "fairly regularly" and her phone must have slipped out of her pocket while she was with him. She is still able to make and receive calls and text through her internet number but would like to get her phone back. She figured she'd see whoever it was again eventually and get it back then but in the meantime she's missing her contact list and, just as importantly, who ever has it may not realize he has it and could be at risk of having a wife or girlfriend discovering it underneath the car seat or wherever it landed. So, if you believe you could be the mystery monger, please check your car for a phone and if you find it get it back to our girl.
-
02-26-22 10:14 #20875Senior Member

Posts: 1991Diamond
I saw Diamond when she first started walking and staying at the Haven. She burned up my phone so I blocked her. By chance scooped her a couple times and got tired of the upsell. Lately she has been reasonable in her offerings, however, the drugs are definitely taking it's toll. I got her number again and set something up for last Sunday night. Picked her up and went to her notel just north of Busch. Fellas, I have been in Tijuana back rooms that were cleaner than this. Waited for 20 min while she fired up, and stumbled around before getting down to business. I will say she still gives great head, and will not stop till she brings rain. I will get the head while it's still available, but as a cardate.
-
02-26-22 07:40 #20874Senior Member

Posts: 1073 blonde strike out
So after taking a hiatus from listcrawler I went to pink pony. Decent women but inflation is real and for their offerings way too overpriced. Being an addict I decided to go to Nebraska, big mistake! Now on the good side I saw 3 walkers and no uncle on the bad side was my twilight zone experience! 1st walker blonde with the "cup" in hand a telltale sign of a SW. Pull up at the haven get her attention and she kept on! 2nd walker south of fowler pink shorts bags comes up to my window. She asks if she knows me and before I can respond she walks away! 3rd walker nice blonde south of fletcher, bags and on the phone I come around make eye contact and she gives me a look like a lion would give a hyena I get out of there. Also 2 mongers were trying to get the last one before me. Nc hunter was that you in the jeep bro?! I came back around 3rd blonde was gone but 2nd was still walking. Pretty sure ms pink shorts is high as a rocket and paranoid as tony Montana! I need to quit being lazy and monger in Orlando! Really tired of the Tampa sws, strippers and normal girls overvaluing themselves because men keep overpaying for tail! 100 for sws and 500 for strippers the ridiculous needs to stop!
-
02-26-22 07:28 #20873Senior Member

Posts: 2007Miami Sarah Sigjting
Just now. 7:25 am. Between Juneau and Bird on 11th Av. Looks better / cleaner more coherent than I've seen her in a while.
Stay safe out there and happy hunting.
NC HUNTER.









Reply With Quote





