Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20887
    Quote Originally Posted by EzrLove  [View Original Post]
    She didn't pay her phone bill so her phone is off. Although her text now number is working. Anyone looking for her, let me know. She's a sleep on my couch. In order nit to be sick, she's going to be looking for work when she wakes up.
    Can I get her # Thanks I'm only in town a week more.

  2. #20886

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by EzrLove  [View Original Post]
    She didn't pay her phone bill so her phone is off. Although her text now number is working. Anyone looking for her, let me know. She's a sleep on my couch. In order nit to be sick, she's going to be looking for work when she wakes up.
    The first time I met her she Q me 80. Damn that. Not buy just want to rent. Haven't seen her since.

  3. #20885
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    Hey y'all,

    I haven't really done much SW mongering here in Tampa, I tend to stick to the clubs. But I read all the forum posts. Could someone clarify for me where the Haven actually is? I've been in Tampa a year and I'm still getting used to labeled areas.
    Just google Tampa 5* resort and the Haven will be on the top of that list.

  4. #20884

    The Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    Hey y'all,

    I haven't really done much SW mongering here in Tampa, I tend to stick to the clubs. But I read all the forum posts. Could someone clarify for me where the Haven actually is? I've been in Tampa a year and I'm still getting used to labeled areas.
    7007 N Nebraska Ave, Tampa, FL 33604.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download.jpeg.jpg‎  

  5. #20883
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    Hey y'all,

    I haven't really done much SW mongering here in Tampa, I tend to stick to the clubs. But I read all the forum posts. Could someone clarify for me where the Haven actually is? I've been in Tampa a year and I'm still getting used to labeled areas.
    Nebraska ave, do a google. Swarch. It's near Sligh.

  6. #20882

    Diamond / Qween

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I saw Diamond when she first started walking and staying at the Haven. She burned up my phone so I blocked her. By chance scooped her a couple times and got tired of the upsell. Lately she has been reasonable in her offerings, however, the drugs are definitely taking it's toll. I got her number again and set something up for last Sunday night. Picked her up and went to her notel just north of Busch. Fellas, I have been in Tijuana back rooms that were cleaner than this. Waited for 20 min while she fired up, and stumbled around before getting down to business. I will say she still gives great head, and will not stop till she brings rain. I will get the head while it's still available, but as a cardate.
    She didn't pay her phone bill so her phone is off. Although her text now number is working. Anyone looking for her, let me know. She's a sleep on my couch. In order nit to be sick, she's going to be looking for work when she wakes up.

  7. #20881
    Hey y'all,

    I haven't really done much SW mongering here in Tampa, I tend to stick to the clubs. But I read all the forum posts. Could someone clarify for me where the Haven actually is? I've been in Tampa a year and I'm still getting used to labeled areas.

  8. #20880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Chantelle

    I saw Chantelle this morning was great as always welcome me with open arm.

  9. #20879
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I saw Diamond when she first started walking and staying at the Haven. She burned up my phone so I blocked her. By chance scooped her a couple times and got tired of the upsell. Lately she has been reasonable in her offerings, however, the drugs are definitely taking it's toll. I got her number again and set something up for last Sunday night. Picked her up and went to her notel just north of Busch. Fellas, I have been in Tijuana back rooms that were cleaner than this. Waited for 20 min while she fired up, and stumbled around before getting down to business. I will say she still gives great head, and will not stop till she brings rain. I will get the head while it's still available, but as a cardate.
    Diamond has a tight kitty, she's since shaved it but def very reasonable donation as of late.

  10. #20878

    Chantel

    I just want to shout out to GhostRider50 for sharing Chantels in digits with me. I finally broke my SW cherry I can say. Texted her today to see if she was available, she said yes and I was at her front door in 30 minutes. SW rates were applied after getting comfortable and LE check. BBBJ and CFS to completion. Nice lady and very accommodating.

  11. #20877

    Chase, clear your inbox please

    Chase, tried responding to you but your inbox is full. Just brought this up here as it's one of your last posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseStar  [View Original Post]
    Public Service Announcement: Bella lost her phone in one of your cars. She didn't name any names but apparently she was doing a car date Thursday evening with a guy she only described as someone she sees "fairly regularly" and her phone must have slipped out of her pocket while she was with him. She is still able to make and receive calls and text through her internet number but would like to get her phone back. She figured she'd see whoever it was again eventually and get it back then but in the meantime she's missing her contact list and, just as importantly, who ever has it may not realize he has it and could be at risk of having a wife or girlfriend discovering it underneath the car seat or wherever it landed. So, if you believe you could be the mystery monger, please check your car for a phone and if you find it get it back to our girl.

  12. #20876

    PSA: Bella's lost phone

    Public Service Announcement: Bella lost her phone in one of your cars. She didn't name any names but apparently she was doing a car date Thursday evening with a guy she only described as someone she sees "fairly regularly" and her phone must have slipped out of her pocket while she was with him. She is still able to make and receive calls and text through her internet number but would like to get her phone back. She figured she'd see whoever it was again eventually and get it back then but in the meantime she's missing her contact list and, just as importantly, who ever has it may not realize he has it and could be at risk of having a wife or girlfriend discovering it underneath the car seat or wherever it landed. So, if you believe you could be the mystery monger, please check your car for a phone and if you find it get it back to our girl.

  13. #20875

    Diamond

    I saw Diamond when she first started walking and staying at the Haven. She burned up my phone so I blocked her. By chance scooped her a couple times and got tired of the upsell. Lately she has been reasonable in her offerings, however, the drugs are definitely taking it's toll. I got her number again and set something up for last Sunday night. Picked her up and went to her notel just north of Busch. Fellas, I have been in Tijuana back rooms that were cleaner than this. Waited for 20 min while she fired up, and stumbled around before getting down to business. I will say she still gives great head, and will not stop till she brings rain. I will get the head while it's still available, but as a cardate.

  14. #20874

    3 blonde strike out

    So after taking a hiatus from listcrawler I went to pink pony. Decent women but inflation is real and for their offerings way too overpriced. Being an addict I decided to go to Nebraska, big mistake! Now on the good side I saw 3 walkers and no uncle on the bad side was my twilight zone experience! 1st walker blonde with the "cup" in hand a telltale sign of a SW. Pull up at the haven get her attention and she kept on! 2nd walker south of fowler pink shorts bags comes up to my window. She asks if she knows me and before I can respond she walks away! 3rd walker nice blonde south of fletcher, bags and on the phone I come around make eye contact and she gives me a look like a lion would give a hyena I get out of there. Also 2 mongers were trying to get the last one before me. Nc hunter was that you in the jeep bro?! I came back around 3rd blonde was gone but 2nd was still walking. Pretty sure ms pink shorts is high as a rocket and paranoid as tony Montana! I need to quit being lazy and monger in Orlando! Really tired of the Tampa sws, strippers and normal girls overvaluing themselves because men keep overpaying for tail! 100 for sws and 500 for strippers the ridiculous needs to stop!

  15. #20873

    Miami Sarah Sigjting

    Just now. 7:25 am. Between Juneau and Bird on 11th Av. Looks better / cleaner more coherent than I've seen her in a while.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape