Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,621 to 13,635 of 30814
-
03-02-22 10:40 #17194Senior Member

Posts: 1242Stacy
Darn, this is so disappointing to hear as I was hoping that she was finally breaking away from her Wilmington difficulties. In her defense, I have seen her twice and never experienced any hygiene issues with her whatsoever and this is the first time hearing that also. If you experienced that, I'm sure it was a very isolated issue as hygiene would be the furthest complaint I would ever have for her. I hope she gets her act together and becomes more reliable once she gets settled in RDU.
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 09:00 #17193Senior Member

Posts: 1710Vibe and attitude
Although she's not attractive to me at all, at least she has the right attitude and vibe. It makes all the difference. I'd heard some good things about a couple of the latina girls visiting, but failed over and over again to hook up. Long waits between responses and, as you guys know, we usually have a limited time window. So I settled for this girl.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76171736
Huge, huge disappointment. First she says she's all about GFE over text, which I go for. And the QV price is ridiculous at 150 - which I never, ever pay except this once because all the Latinas were charging it. Anyway, I get there and she's a lot larger and has that super thick, hard south American body that so many of them have. Not sure how the hell they get like that, but the tits are fake and even the ass seems fake. Just rock hard and trying to experience a nipple is like shoving your face against a tight balloon. In short, no GFE. In fact, I've had teeth cleanings that were more sexual. Totally antiseptic, un-sensual experience like being with a doll. My facial expression as she barely blew me in a too-tight wrapper must have said it all. I just wanted it to end. It sucks because I blew the money and I'm pissed, but just know that the attitude and vibe are everything. If it's off, the experience sucks.
Luckily there's still a few UTRs I can rely on. Happy hunting.
-
03-02-22 08:05 #17192Senior Member

Posts: 129Pics are really of someone else. This is so fake. Very quickly went to the deposit question. They are in Kolkata India.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc99
[View Original Post]
Never pay a deposit. 95% of the time you are talking to a dude in that case. Remember that. .
-
03-02-22 07:37 #17191Senior Member

Posts: 264Good, except
I have seen her a couple of times. Her pictures are accurate and is very submissive. Takes direction well, but not that much into it. She gives pretty good head but no catch or swallow. One big negative is the smell, each time it got worse to the point it was a big turnoff. Not willing to try again.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 22:34 #17190Senior Member

Posts: 578Peaches
I've been seeing peaches since she arrived in town and can confirm. She does have psoriasis on her legs but other than that no complaints. Head game is awesome and she's slightly above average attractiveness. I've repeated with her several times already.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 21:55 #17189Senior Member

Posts: 33Hmmm that Nikki
Nikki used to stay in Raleigh with ginger (who does meets with Abby). Those ads are from Florida. Is she back in Raleigh? Is this a real ad? Man would be nice if she comes back to Raleigh any mongers please inform is she is in the Raleigh radar.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 21:46 #17188Senior Member

Posts: 177If the pics are real
I am sold! Anyone has motorboated?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76183743
-
03-01-22 17:37 #17187Senior Member

Posts: 107Stacy review
Same thing happened to me a few weeks back. Scheduling was more difficult than it should have been (she ghosted me upon arrival once and said that she accidentally fell asleep), session was only okay, and there was a definite odor. I've seen Stacy once before (a few years ago) and it was much better the previous time.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 16:48 #17186Senior Member

Posts: 270Fake Asian
Thank you for the very thorough update. Looks like they reloaded.
Appreciate it R69.
Nat.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 16:27 #17185Senior Member

Posts: 173Kim with Nikki?
Anyone seen Kim. I've also thought Nikki was hot but does provide services I enjoy. Kim indicated she does.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...utely/44500414
-
03-01-22 15:33 #17184Senior Member

Posts: 80New to me, not new
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/440566324679
Pro. Good communication. Skinnier than pics, but not in a bad way. Some sign of demons, but not severe.
All covered, $. 7 outcall. Would repeat.
-
03-01-22 14:23 #17183Senior Member

Posts: 409Great Dream alert!
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/524341168229
Finally a girl that is worth the money and reasonable! I sent the text inquiring about availability. She responded in 5 minutes! She gave me her rates in the first tex and general location. What! Unheard-of. Quoted. 7,100 & 200. Again unheard-of. Ask in second text about the menu and everything except Greek. Not sure if that includes BS. Said omw and she sent exact location except room. Candlewood across from Crabtree. Great location. Clean room. She is the girl in the pics and they are flattering. She's missing one or two teeth and her skin reminds you of TaylorM* but she more than makes up with persans skill. She swallowed my entire rod and kept it there. Plenty of spit and ball sucking. Kitty was tight, wet and odorless. She's dine greek so next time it's on. I will repeat to fund out. Definitely got into the session.
-
03-01-22 13:27 #17182Senior Member

Posts: 74The Last Dude
Well due to the dry spell that looks like is never going to end I think it's time to finally close up shop. Hope you dudes are able to find some decent providers and thanks for the ones you guys were able to review and recommend. Stay safe dudes but hey you don't have to listen to me because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.
-
03-01-22 12:38 #17181Senior Member

Posts: 1242Stacy
Wow, she literally fell asleep on you in the middle of a session? Didn't another one of our brothers post a similar situation with her a while back?
Originally Posted by JohnnyGoodTime
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 12:20 #17180Senior Member

Posts: 139Fake Asian update
Miami Blvd. New spinner. But she's on the rag and handler fails to mention that.
South Saunders. Petite 50 yo with big belly.
Hollyridge. Choice of two. Both nice. Both curvy. Mandy is taller and better proportioned.
Headed to Q tomorrow.










Reply With Quote





