Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 909 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 409 809 859 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 959 1009 1409 1909 ... LastLast
Results 13,621 to 13,635 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17192
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc99  [View Original Post]
    Pics are really of someone else. This is so fake. Very quickly went to the deposit question. They are in Kolkata India.

    Never pay a deposit. 95% of the time you are talking to a dude in that case. Remember that. .

  2. #17191

    Good, except

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Have knowledge of this provider? Her ads come and go but I snagged some photos. If anyone knows I'd appreciate it.
    I have seen her a couple of times. Her pictures are accurate and is very submissive. Takes direction well, but not that much into it. She gives pretty good head but no catch or swallow. One big negative is the smell, each time it got worse to the point it was a big turnoff. Not willing to try again.

  3. #17190

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/524341168229

    Finally a girl that is worth the money and reasonable! I sent the text inquiring about availability. She responded in 5 minutes! She gave me her rates in the first tex and general location. What! Unheard-of. Quoted. 7,100 & 200. Again unheard-of. Ask in second text about the menu and everything except Greek. Not sure if that includes BS. Said omw and she sent exact location except room. Candlewood across from Crabtree. Great location. Clean room. She is the girl in the pics and they are flattering. She's missing one or two teeth and her skin reminds you of TaylorM* but she more than makes up with persans skill. She swallowed my entire rod and kept it there. Plenty of spit and ball sucking. Kitty was tight, wet and odorless. She's dine greek so next time it's on. I will repeat to fund out. Definitely got into the session.
    I've been seeing peaches since she arrived in town and can confirm. She does have psoriasis on her legs but other than that no complaints. Head game is awesome and she's slightly above average attractiveness. I've repeated with her several times already.

  4. #17189

    Hmmm that Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kim. I've also thought Nikki was hot but does provide services I enjoy. Kim indicated she does.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...utely/44500414
    Nikki used to stay in Raleigh with ginger (who does meets with Abby). Those ads are from Florida. Is she back in Raleigh? Is this a real ad? Man would be nice if she comes back to Raleigh any mongers please inform is she is in the Raleigh radar.

  5. #17188

    If the pics are real

    I am sold! Anyone has motorboated?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/76183743

  6. #17187

    Stacy review

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she literally fell asleep on you in the middle of a session? Didn't another one of our brothers post a similar situation with her a while back?
    Same thing happened to me a few weeks back. Scheduling was more difficult than it should have been (she ghosted me upon arrival once and said that she accidentally fell asleep), session was only okay, and there was a definite odor. I've seen Stacy once before (a few years ago) and it was much better the previous time.

  7. #17186

    Fake Asian

    Thank you for the very thorough update. Looks like they reloaded.

    Appreciate it R69.

    Nat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Miami Blvd. New spinner. But she's on the rag and handler fails to mention that.

    South Saunders. Petite 50 yo with big belly.

    Hollyridge. Choice of two. Both nice. Both curvy. Mandy is taller and better proportioned.

    Headed to Q tomorrow.

  8. #17185

    Kim with Nikki?

    Anyone seen Kim. I've also thought Nikki was hot but does provide services I enjoy. Kim indicated she does.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...utely/44500414

  9. #17184

    New to me, not new

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/440566324679

    Pro. Good communication. Skinnier than pics, but not in a bad way. Some sign of demons, but not severe.

    All covered, $. 7 outcall. Would repeat.

  10. #17183

    Great Dream alert!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/524341168229

    Finally a girl that is worth the money and reasonable! I sent the text inquiring about availability. She responded in 5 minutes! She gave me her rates in the first tex and general location. What! Unheard-of. Quoted. 7,100 & 200. Again unheard-of. Ask in second text about the menu and everything except Greek. Not sure if that includes BS. Said omw and she sent exact location except room. Candlewood across from Crabtree. Great location. Clean room. She is the girl in the pics and they are flattering. She's missing one or two teeth and her skin reminds you of TaylorM* but she more than makes up with persans skill. She swallowed my entire rod and kept it there. Plenty of spit and ball sucking. Kitty was tight, wet and odorless. She's dine greek so next time it's on. I will repeat to fund out. Definitely got into the session.

  11. #17182

    The Last Dude

    Well due to the dry spell that looks like is never going to end I think it's time to finally close up shop. Hope you dudes are able to find some decent providers and thanks for the ones you guys were able to review and recommend. Stay safe dudes but hey you don't have to listen to me because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.

  12. #17181

    Stacy

    Wow, she literally fell asleep on you in the middle of a session? Didn't another one of our brothers post a similar situation with her a while back?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGoodTime  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is the one I am referring to.

  13. #17180

    Fake Asian update

    Miami Blvd. New spinner. But she's on the rag and handler fails to mention that.

    South Saunders. Petite 50 yo with big belly.

    Hollyridge. Choice of two. Both nice. Both curvy. Mandy is taller and better proportioned.

    Headed to Q tomorrow.

  14. #17179

    Anybody

    Have knowledge of this provider? Her ads come and go but I snagged some photos. If anyone knows I'd appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2022-02-13_23h52_38.jpg‎   2022-02-13_23h53_33.jpg‎   2022-02-13_23h53_12.jpg‎  

  15. #17178
    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting 10 100 mg sildenafil pills from Blink Health for 26 $. Yes I have a script, and I quarter them also.
    Edited to 100 mg pills, sorry my bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape