Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 271 of 662 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 321 371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5871
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's because alot of guys are paying those price for that girl Mandy so all the WGs she work with including that old ass MILF ms raven charging 120 qv BBBJ. That's unacceptable when 120 was hh price and now guys are paying that just for BBBJ. Anyway, I got a hottie for you in providence for $140 hh but she don't go by time and you'll definitely enjoy your time. BBBJ and bbbfs depend how comfortable she is with you. And no she don't post ok stg. So let me know if you willing to go to providence.
    Hey dude could I get that number too? LOL.

  2. #5870

    Just say no

    Quote Originally Posted by Smileyrocks2  [View Original Post]
    You want to know why inflation exists? Because people are willing to pay it! Corporations charged more for basic products like toothpaste and coca-cola during the height of the pandemic. They noticed people actually bought more not less. So, since humans are nothing more than stupid a-holes, why not keep telling them they should pay more! Well, unlike food and toothpaste, banging is Not essential to making it thru the week. Rub one out every now and then for godsakes.

    If guys just Boycotted for like a month, these prices will normalize, even go lower than they were before the pandemic. Have some will power, and just say No!
    Fvck yeah! I've been boycotting these wenches after many rip offs and not delivering as promised. One even had the nerve to demand $300 for hh. I just said no thank you, you are way too expensive for me. Let them starve! I'm all in favor of rubbing one out for a month.

  3. #5869

    Anyone seen Lovely?

    Somehow came across an old ad, wondering if anyone has come across her or know if she's still working?.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...urves/34624765

  4. #5868

    Likely you were being watched

    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    Similar experience. I don't care how professionally Photoshopped the pics in her ad are, I've seen the movie too many times:

    First, no response for 15 minutes.

    Second, an excuse when she suddenly responds. Already late by 15 minutes, she asks you to hang on for another 15 minutes.

    Third, after 20 minutes have passed (because you're a nice guy and you waited 20 minutes, not 15 minutes, before texting again), yet another excuse.

    It's now 50 minutes after the time you were supposed to meet. Sure, overbooking is somewhat understandable, since so many guys turn out to be no-shows. But the lady should come right out and tell you that when she finally texts in response. At least have the decency to give you the chance to salvage some time to accomplish something. A provider who keeps offering excuses has no respect for you and your time, and when you finally do enter the room. Hoping she'll give you the full time to make up for being so late. You can expect a rush, rush job ("Sorry, honey, I'm way behind. ".
    Were you directed here and there while waiting. There could be someone trying to verify that, and that someone could be her protector, you know.

  5. #5867

    Girl in Providence

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    ...... Anyway, I got a hottie for you in providence for $140 hh but she don't go by time and you'll definitely enjoy your time. BBBJ and bbbfs depend how comfortable she is with you. And no she don't post ok stg. So let me know if you willing to go to providence.
    Hey Style, I, too, would like to have this Providence girl's info. Thanks in advance!

  6. #5866
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's because alot of guys are paying those price for that girl Mandy so all the WGs she work with including that old ass MILF ms raven charging 120 qv BBBJ. That's unacceptable when 120 was hh price and now guys are paying that just for BBBJ. Anyway, I got a hottie for you in providence for $140 hh but she don't go by time and you'll definitely enjoy your time. BBBJ and bbbfs depend how comfortable she is with you. And no she don't post ok stg. So let me know if you willing to go to providence.
    LOL guess you have many utr Style.

  7. #5865
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's because alot of guys are paying those price for that girl Mandy so all the WGs she work with including that old ass MILF ms raven charging 120 qv BBBJ. That's unacceptable when 120 was hh price and now guys are paying that just for BBBJ. Anyway, I got a hottie for you in providence for $140 hh but she don't go by time and you'll definitely enjoy your time. BBBJ and bbbfs depend how comfortable she is with you. And no she don't post ok stg. So let me know if you willing to go to providence.
    I would like to know as well.

  8. #5864
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's because alot of guys are paying those price for that girl Mandy so all the WGs she work with including that old ass MILF ms raven charging 120 qv BBBJ. That's unacceptable when 120 was hh price and now guys are paying that just for BBBJ. Anyway, I got a hottie for you in providence for $140 hh but she don't go by time and you'll definitely enjoy your time. BBBJ and bbbfs depend how comfortable she is with you. And no she don't post ok stg. So let me know if you willing to go to providence.
    I'll take that contact info.

  9. #5863
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/494983378367

    Inflations everywhere! 120 qvbj 180 qvfs 240 hh 300 hr. Bare BJ extra. WTH!
    You want to know why inflation exists? Because people are willing to pay it! Corporations charged more for basic products like toothpaste and coca-cola during the height of the pandemic. They noticed people actually bought more not less. So, since humans are nothing more than stupid a-holes, why not keep telling them they should pay more! Well, unlike food and toothpaste, banging is Not essential to making it thru the week. Rub one out every now and then for godsakes.

    If guys just Boycotted for like a month, these prices will normalize, even go lower than they were before the pandemic. Have some will power, and just say No!

  10. #5862
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    That's because alot of guys are paying those price for that girl Mandy so all the WGs she work with including that old ass MILF ms raven charging 120 qv BBBJ. That's unacceptable when 120 was hh price and now guys are paying that just for BBBJ. Anyway, I got a hottie for you in providence for $140 hh but she don't go by time and you'll definitely enjoy your time. BBBJ and bbbfs depend how comfortable she is with you. And no she don't post ok stg. So let me know if you willing to go to providence.
    Hi Style, I am definitely interested in your hottie in Providence. Could you PM me her contact info.

  11. #5861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/494983378367

    Inflations everywhere! 120 qvbj 180 qvfs 240 hh 300 hr. Bare BJ extra. WTH!
    That's because alot of guys are paying those price for that girl Mandy so all the WGs she work with including that old ass MILF ms raven charging 120 qv BBBJ. That's unacceptable when 120 was hh price and now guys are paying that just for BBBJ. Anyway, I got a hottie for you in providence for $140 hh but she don't go by time and you'll definitely enjoy your time. BBBJ and bbbfs depend how comfortable she is with you. And no she don't post ok stg. So let me know if you willing to go to providence.

  12. #5860

    Anybody partake?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/494983378367

    Inflations everywhere! 120 qvbj 180 qvfs 240 hh 300 hr. Bare BJ extra. WTH!

  13. #5859

    Hoover

    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about seeing Hoover. Is Greek on the menu? Also, is she hosting out of a dumpy motel or a crack house?
    She is working out of a dumpy motel. Not sure about Greek, never asked. Her oral skills are superb.

  14. #5858
    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    I'm more of a lurker than anything. I think I've given a couple reviews though. Thanks for the info. That's pretty funny about the aliens. I don't meet up with escorts often, so when I do, I don't mind spending a little extra. I'm debating between her and Destiny for my next meet up. Destiny is definitely much cheaper, but I don't think she offers as much services.
    Sophia is incredibly hot in my eyes. But everyone has different tastes. I read a lot of reviews on nasty girls that get excellent reviews and I just laugh. But I don't like to start trouble. But yeah Sophia looks like a WG. She's got a lot of tattoos on her but she has an incredibly hot body. She's insecure about her body but I find her just yummy. Lmk if you see her. I wish she would lower her donation amount. She's asking for a lot of money now and it's just unsustainable for me.

  15. #5857
    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    I'm more of a lurker than anything. I think I've given a couple reviews though. Thanks for the info. That's pretty funny about the aliens. I don't meet up with escorts often, so when I do, I don't mind spending a little extra. I'm debating between her and Destiny for my next meet up. Destiny is definitely much cheaper, but I don't think she offers as much services.
    Destiny with the saggy tits? Pretty much anything goes with that one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape