Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 272 of 662 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 322 372 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5856
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you're new here? But let me give you some advice. Any girl that's hot or gives good service will not get reviews on this forum. (for the most part). Only girls that rip people off or lie or ugly get reviews. That's just the way it is. As far as Sophia yes she's 100% legit. I seen her. I find her to be incredibly hot even though she's 30 years old. Or so. Fresh clean nice tight small pussy. The only reason I stopped seeing her she now wants like three to four hundred dollars $$ Which is crazy. The first couple of times I seen her she gave me amazing service for like $150. She does love fetty and crack. So she is a drug addict they all are. I hope I answered some of your questions as far as squirting I'm not into that so I didn't ask. She also claims she was abducted by aliens and showed me the device planted in her I'm not joking. Me and her really hit it off and I wish I could see her again. But unfortunately I just don't spend that kind of money that she's asking now.
    I'm more of a lurker than anything. I think I've given a couple reviews though. Thanks for the info. That's pretty funny about the aliens. I don't meet up with escorts often, so when I do, I don't mind spending a little extra. I'm debating between her and Destiny for my next meet up. Destiny is definitely much cheaper, but I don't think she offers as much services.

  2. #5855

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone else recommend or review Sophia? In my opinion, she looks gorgeous, and I've seen reviews that say she's legit, so I'm genuinely curious why people don't talk about her more.

    Does she really squirt like she claims? Does she do Greek? Any signs of being a user?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...oaker/44710411
    Maybe you're new here? But let me give you some advice. Any girl that's hot or gives good service will not get reviews on this forum. (for the most part). Only girls that rip people off or lie or ugly get reviews. That's just the way it is. As far as Sophia yes she's 100% legit. I seen her. I find her to be incredibly hot even though she's 30 years old. Or so. Fresh clean nice tight small pussy. The only reason I stopped seeing her she now wants like three to four hundred dollars $$ Which is crazy. The first couple of times I seen her she gave me amazing service for like $150. She does love fetty and crack. So she is a drug addict they all are. I hope I answered some of your questions as far as squirting I'm not into that so I didn't ask. She also claims she was abducted by aliens and showed me the device planted in her I'm not joking. Me and her really hit it off and I wish I could see her again. But unfortunately I just don't spend that kind of money that she's asking now.

  3. #5854
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Texted me. Dancing at Centerfolds today. Recent bad review on other site. Maybe worth a trip to check out before ordering takeout.
    At Hcat13.

    Did you meet up with her / pull the trigger? I'm curious if her pics are accurate. If she's dancing then that is her bread and butter so I would think so. That being said, I've seen a lot of dumpy strippers in my day.

    I saw her several times when she was in Fitchburg. She was always pleasant and pretty hot. She seemed sober when I was with her, I'm curious if she picked up a habit. She jstayed in the shittiest section of Fitchburg, known for lots of drugs. Pretty much rock bottom.

    L.

  4. #5853
    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone else recommend or review Sophia? In my opinion, she looks gorgeous, and I've seen reviews that say she's legit, so I'm genuinely curious why people don't talk about her more.

    Does she really squirt like she claims? Does she do Greek? Any signs of being a user?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...oaker/44710411
    I have tried to text / call this girl at least a dozen times. Has not ever answered at all.

  5. #5852

    Sophia

    Can anyone else recommend or review Sophia? In my opinion, she looks gorgeous, and I've seen reviews that say she's legit, so I'm genuinely curious why people don't talk about her more.

    Does she really squirt like she claims? Does she do Greek? Any signs of being a user?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...oaker/44710411

  6. #5851

    Raven, weak and weary

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/121568560612

    Saw Ms Raven last night and she was. Not good. Incall in Westboro off rt 9 very decent but the lady herself was sadly not. She told me she'd just got out from a 2 month hospital stay and I believe it. Not covid, something 'bone related' but she looks at least 10 years older than her pics. I was so tempted to walk out when I saw her--the only reason I didn't is because I'm a bona fide schmuck. In her pics she's a sexy cougar with some curves but right now she's just really thin, too thin, with a cavernous face & hollowed out cheeks and eyes. Jesus. Apparently her back is still bad from her recent illness, so doggy was out, and cg was about 30 seconds before she asked me to get on top. I have to admit though, that despite these limits the service was still somewhat decent, with a great, if quick, BBJ being the highlight. She had a good attitude. Her tits are OK and pussy is tight-ish. She seems like a nice person but gentlemen, please save yourself the time and trouble and give it a skip. Her looks are just terrible. 180 hh cfs.

  7. #5850

    Has anyone seen this one

    Just wondering if anyone has seen her and what your thoughts are on her I'm new to her looking for some recommendations on this one she goes by Maddie.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/007989008322

  8. #5849

    Dumpy Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I've tried texting her at 2 numbers. No response. If you get hold of her, let us know. Right now it's crickets.
    She is the one who is advertising Blue Pill on STG.

  9. #5848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about seeing Hoover. Is Greek on the menu? Also, is she hosting out of a dumpy motel or a crack house?
    I've tried texting her at 2 numbers. No response. If you get hold of her, let us know. Right now it's crickets.

  10. #5847

    Hoover

    I'm thinking about seeing Hoover. Is Greek on the menu? Also, is she hosting out of a dumpy motel or a crack house?

  11. #5846

    Red Head Vanessa

    Any of you gentleman have any info on this sweetheart?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/681924478627

  12. #5845

    Not best looking. But any good?


  13. #5844
    Quote Originally Posted by Attract  [View Original Post]
    Had seen her twice before covid. Same bunch of complaints. Always on phone and both times she was drinking. Very lackluster performance, no efforts from her side at all.

    First time used the pullout floor bed and second time used the kids bed above.

    Not sure if the same people live in the apartment across from her, the people who lived then used to keep a close watch as to who were coming to Grace's apartment. They even used to have a camera above their door in the lobby. Maybe things have changed now.
    She's been at it a long time. Back in the day her ass was worth all of the bullshit. Sounds like that ship sailed.

  14. #5843
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Irish Princess?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/594917569578

    Thanks.
    I've seen her and it was good. Amazing ass. It was to the point but better than most I have seen by far. Would repeat.

  15. #5842

    Breana Rain

    Texted me. Dancing at Centerfolds today. Recent bad review on other site. Maybe worth a trip to check out before ordering takeout.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape