Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,666 to 13,680 of 30812
-
03-01-22 17:37 #17147Senior Member

Posts: 107Stacy review
Same thing happened to me a few weeks back. Scheduling was more difficult than it should have been (she ghosted me upon arrival once and said that she accidentally fell asleep), session was only okay, and there was a definite odor. I've seen Stacy once before (a few years ago) and it was much better the previous time.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 16:48 #17146Senior Member

Posts: 270Fake Asian
Thank you for the very thorough update. Looks like they reloaded.
Appreciate it R69.
Nat.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 16:27 #17145Senior Member

Posts: 173Kim with Nikki?
Anyone seen Kim. I've also thought Nikki was hot but does provide services I enjoy. Kim indicated she does.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...utely/44500414
-
03-01-22 15:33 #17144Senior Member

Posts: 80New to me, not new
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/440566324679
Pro. Good communication. Skinnier than pics, but not in a bad way. Some sign of demons, but not severe.
All covered, $. 7 outcall. Would repeat.
-
03-01-22 14:23 #17143Senior Member

Posts: 409Great Dream alert!
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/524341168229
Finally a girl that is worth the money and reasonable! I sent the text inquiring about availability. She responded in 5 minutes! She gave me her rates in the first tex and general location. What! Unheard-of. Quoted. 7,100 & 200. Again unheard-of. Ask in second text about the menu and everything except Greek. Not sure if that includes BS. Said omw and she sent exact location except room. Candlewood across from Crabtree. Great location. Clean room. She is the girl in the pics and they are flattering. She's missing one or two teeth and her skin reminds you of TaylorM* but she more than makes up with persans skill. She swallowed my entire rod and kept it there. Plenty of spit and ball sucking. Kitty was tight, wet and odorless. She's dine greek so next time it's on. I will repeat to fund out. Definitely got into the session.
-
03-01-22 13:27 #17142Senior Member

Posts: 74The Last Dude
Well due to the dry spell that looks like is never going to end I think it's time to finally close up shop. Hope you dudes are able to find some decent providers and thanks for the ones you guys were able to review and recommend. Stay safe dudes but hey you don't have to listen to me because I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.
-
03-01-22 12:38 #17141Senior Member

Posts: 1242Stacy
Wow, she literally fell asleep on you in the middle of a session? Didn't another one of our brothers post a similar situation with her a while back?
Originally Posted by JohnnyGoodTime
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 12:20 #17140Senior Member

Posts: 139Fake Asian update
Miami Blvd. New spinner. But she's on the rag and handler fails to mention that.
South Saunders. Petite 50 yo with big belly.
Hollyridge. Choice of two. Both nice. Both curvy. Mandy is taller and better proportioned.
Headed to Q tomorrow.
-
03-01-22 01:34 #17139Senior Member

Posts: 578Anybody
Have knowledge of this provider? Her ads come and go but I snagged some photos. If anyone knows I'd appreciate it.
-
03-01-22 00:11 #17138Banned Member

Posts: 719Edited to 100 mg pills, sorry my bad.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 19:25 #17137Senior Member

Posts: 140Paula
Has anyone seen Paula?.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderatot12[blue]
-
02-28-22 17:12 #17136Senior Member

Posts: 312Estrella
I saw her pop up on BKS, looked cute, but there were no reviews. Now I have one. Thanks, good to know everything's covered.
Originally Posted by JohnGault
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 13:33 #17135Regular Member

Posts: 14Yes that is the one I am referring to.
Originally Posted by ClientNum1
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 13:28 #17134Senior Member

Posts: 1242Marie in Pinehurst
Agree. This is not just a woman that will do Greek, but this woman loves Greek no matter how big you are.
https://tryst.link/escort/marie69
Originally Posted by Falkin70
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 10:57 #17133Senior Member

Posts: 52Marie in Pinehurst area
Marie in Pinehurst / Aberdeen area. Some bad reviews here in regarding the screening process, but Greek is 100% assured on your visit if you get past her initial process. My experience has always been very good.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





