Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46714

    Massage Legend / Provider Names

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Sherry told me that Leah is younger than her.
    Who really knows for sure? LOL! No doubt, there has been a lot of names, churn and possibly some intentional misuse of girls names at Legend Massage since they opened in June 2021. When I first went there in June, they had 3 girls and used these ages in an RubRatings ad: Sherry (or Sherri) 25, Leah 32 and Kitty 27.

    The first USASG posting about Legend Massage was from Sukkvv11 (# 44427) on 6/28/21: "The girl who gave me the massage was young and beautiful! She is tall and skinny has long hair. She said she just came from Florida. Very nice girl!" Despite the absence of the providers name, Sherry is the only one of those three that qualifies because of the physical description and relocation from Florida. Both Leah and Kitty have much plainer faces and are shorter and slightly heavier than Sherry.

    As time went on and Sherry's role began to evolve to occasional massage backup, overall shop support, etc. All of the girls since Day # 1 became quite aware that Sherry is very attractive and is frequently asked for by customers that both know or have never met Sherry. As a result, some of the girls sometimes told customers they are "Sherry".

    On RubMaps, ttdb718's 1/22/22 review was actually "Kitty" who said she was "Sherri". Probably valid because Kitty tends to work weekends which Sherry / Sherri typically is off.

    Add-in other girls including Sophia, Sophie and Sasa almost anything is possible!

    But of course a massage girl would never lie.

  2. #46713

    Invisible Ink

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I have no clue as I'm not a frequent reader of the Georgia Gazette……..Can you post a link to the report you saw?
    Thought I replied but then it wasn't here.

    Use the search feature for massage on the referenced site.

    MT.

  3. #46712

    Massage Legend / Provider Names

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Sherry told me that Leah is younger than her.
    Who really knows for sure? LOL! No doubt, there has been a lot of names, churn and possibly some intentional misuse of girls names at Legend Massage since they opened in June 2021. When I first went there in June, they had 3 girls and used these ages in an RubRatings ad: Sherry (or Sherri) 25, Leah 32 and Kitty 27.

    The first USASG posting about Legend Massage was from Sukkvv11 (# 44427) on 6/28/21: "The girl who gave me the massage was very young and beautiful! She is tall and skinny has long hair. She said she just came from Florida. Very nice girl!" Despite the absence of the providers name, Sherry is the only one of those three that qualifies because of the physical description and relocation from Florida. Both Leah and Kitty have much plainer faces and are shorter and slightly heavier than Sherry.

    As time went on and Sherry's role began to evolve to occasional massage backup, overall shop support, etc. All of the girls since Day # 1 became quite aware that Sherry is very attractive and is frequently asked for by customers that both know or have never met Sherry. As a result, some of the girls sometimes told customers they are "Sherry".

    On RubMaps, ttdb718's 1/22/22 review was actually "Kitty" who said she was "Sherri". Probably valid because Kitty tends to work weekends which Sherry / Sherri typically is off.

    Add-in other girls including Sophia, Sophie and Sasa almost anything is possible!

    But of course a massage girl would never lie.

  4. #46711
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    Is this the 8 8 8 located on the corner of Pleasant Hill and Cruze Rd? Did you catch a name?
    He's most likely talking about the new Sun Massage on Hwy 20 in Lawrenceville.

  5. #46710
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    "Gentlemen" in her apartment off Barrett. Good times but you must be a gentleman.
    So what's her definition of a "gentleman" ?

  6. #46709
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of 888, doesn't Samantha own that? Is she still around? I haven't heard about her in months.
    Last I heard on here, she still owns 888. And looks like she has recently added D's Massage (on Shackleford between Steve Reynolds and Pleasant Hill) to her list as well.

    But you are right, haven't heard much about good ole Samantha in here recently.

  7. #46708
    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    Is this the 8 8 8 located on the corner of Pleasant Hill and Cruze Rd? Did you catch a name?
    Speaking of 888, doesn't Samantha own that? Is she still around? I haven't heard about her in months.

  8. #46707
    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    Is this the 8 8 8 located on the corner of Pleasant Hill and Cruze Rd? Did you catch a name?
    Yes, that's the place.

    And no, sadly I didn't. She didn't offer one and I was unsure of the etiquette on asking.

  9. #46706
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSlickster  [View Original Post]
    Appears Amy has gone to Los Angeles.

    Called and made appointment. The assured me she was there and available.

    They put me in the room and told me to get ready. Some little old babe came in and said she was Amy. I said uhhhhh, no you aren't. She promised she would take care of me. I declined.

    Momma came in and said they would take care of me. Then she brought another middle aged lady with a FUPA in. She was introduced as the "New Amy".

    I asked Momma why did she lie. She saId she thought I was asking about the "New Amy".

    I politely denied their services even though all three of them were holding on to me.
    That sucks man, should've given it a shot and slapped that FUPA for us all. LOL.

  10. #46705

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAverage  [View Original Post]
    So you went there and saw them both but only grabbed a card? I get right on those details, or better yet, why don't you PM me.
    Sorry MA I should have just sent you a PM. Yes I went in as I had to see for myself. Just didn't have time for a 4 hand. Hope to get back soon.

  11. #46704

    Is 88 x same as 888 on Pleasant Hill and Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob2022  [View Original Post]
    I had my first experience with an AMP this weekend.

    After reading what I could of this forum for advice I ended up at 8 8 X in Lawrenceville.

    Not a bad experience for a first time, an attractive middle-aged woman greeted me at the door and showed me back to my room. I got comfy and she came back in and started on my back. As far as massages go. It was pretty low quality, far too much attention to my ass and too little attention to anything else, but it was enough that I was showing obvious interest when it came to the flip. She asked about tip and I tried to ask about BJ. Probably a language issue there or not being assertive enough on my part. Probably ended up tipping too much since I only ended up getting a HJ. But she let me touch her UTC on top and OTC on bottom, and she had fantastic breasts. Nice size and fantastic nips. HJ was a bit. Aggressive. For my taste. But it and the UTC stuff got the job done. Ended with a bit more of a halfhearted massage. And then, as I was starting to show more interest she told me time was up.

    It was closer to 45 min than 60, and I'm sure I over tipped. But, overall it was a good enough experience that I'll try again. Just at a different location.

    Thanks to everyone whose posts helped me navigate that first visit. And, if anyone has suggestions about what to do differently next time to improve the level of service received (or recommendations for places on the east side of town where I might have more luck finding a BJ or even just a better massage) I'd love to hear them.
    Is this the 8 8 8 located on the corner of Pleasant Hill and Cruze Rd? Did you catch a name?

  12. #46703

    Amy at Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by DaSlickster  [View Original Post]
    Appears Amy has gone to Los Angeles.

    Called and made appointment. The assured me she was there and available.

    They put me in the room and told me to get ready. Some little old babe came in and said she was Amy. I said uhhhhh, no you aren't. She promised she would take care of me. I declined.

    Momma came in and said they would take care of me. Then she brought another middle aged lady with a FUPA in. She was introduced as the "New Amy".

    I asked Momma why did she lie. She saId she thought I was asking about the "New Amy".

    I politely denied their services even though all three of them were holding on to me.

    Another productive day at $3. 55/ gallon.
    I'm so sad to hear Amy is gone. There's a new girl there Eileen (she told me Emily) so it's an E name. She's skinny and eager to please. Thanks for the report and info Slick.

  13. #46702

    History Repeating

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    And the place in Kennesaw is LU'S for chrissake. We went through this about 5 years ago when you guys couldn't tell the difference between an apostrophe and a non-apostrophe massage parlor so here we go again: LU Massage is in Acworth on Hwy. 92. LU'S Massage is in Kennesaw on Hwy. 41. Two different places, two different sets of girls. Jeezus Gawd Awmighty!
    Oh man I'm sorry guys! I truly meant to say Lu's Kennesaw. When I have been there in the past, I've only seen Owls. I was surprised to hear of younger girls there now, especially Chris who I've seen before at J. I was shocked to see Massage Averages post so I had to go see for myself and it's Chris & Kelly who are there.

    The Lu's and Lu debate is almost as good as the Sweet Hut fiasco. This board is awesome and I'm really glad to be a part of it.

  14. #46701

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to her on WeChat today and she said she's never worked at UU or for any AMP in Kennesaw. And I've been going to UU since it opened in 2016 and there was only one Lilly there from the time it opened to 2019 and it wasn't her.
    When she said that I took her word for it as it's been so long (6 years and a pandemic later) and my memory isn't the best. She told me her name was Emily but someone said Eileen. Either way she's hot and at Wellness now. That's all that matters. Hope this helps some mongers who go to Wellness.

    Since you know her on WeChat- what's her name? Eileen or Emily?

  15. #46700

    Takeout

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    Definitely available.
    That's really great to hear! I've always dreamed of takeout with Jin. Never pushed for it. Always thought she was legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape