Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46654

    Lemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmc398  [View Original Post]
    Is Lemon still closed?
    According to the recording if you call they will be closed for 3 months.

  2. #46653

    Bad day

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyMonger  [View Original Post]
    Started my day at Sisi. Cute girl, young and fit, good massage but couldn't finish as she wouldn't allow breast sucking or DATY which I need. Wrapped up the hour 60+40. Then headed to Therapy plus for the first time. One of the most horrible experiences ever. 80+120 got an older woman Sophia. Lower part was dilapidated I. E. Grannied. Loose ass and a paunch near the vag. Could have overlooked but it was very hurried, do this do that. Standup and tried to insert half mast. I said please suck and she did but it was like a blowjob from hell. All teeth and weird motion. Little to no access. Just horrible. Finished some how when she slowed down after I said enough and tried to walk away. Made sure she knew that I did not have a good time. Complete waste of money and day.
    Aw man that's what we call in the hobby an "off day". Sorry for the bad luck Hairy. Hopefully you'll have a hot streak now and put the off day behind you.

  3. #46652

    Raid

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyMonger  [View Original Post]
    Mamasan, yeah. She was there. All the police stuff is BS BTW. There was no raid or anything ever.
    Thanks for the info Hairy!

  4. #46651

    Massage You

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    Not patented!! Ha ha!128540;. Feel free to use it. But it works! By the way, I am so sorry my intel about SiSi seems to be bogus. I really though my source was connected.
    Love the "massage you" move. Gets them in a good mood.

  5. #46650

    Eileen / Emily at Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAverage  [View Original Post]
    Eileen is one of the hottest girls I've ever seen at a CAMP, so I opted to go with her. Amy came in the room a few minutes later and asked if I wanted a 4 hand, how could I say no. They suggested some table shower fun and I eagerly obliged. Once those festivities commenced it was back to the room for some 4 hand fun, well 6 including my hands. We practically did everything you could imagine at a CAMP, but to be honest I'm devilishly young and good looking so old timers need not apply. I tipped them handsomely at the end because money is not an issue for me, not to mention they kept complimenting me on my size. I think I found my new ATF's.
    She told me her name was Emily. Saw her this week, skinny, hot, a real tease. Said she remembered me from 6 years ago when she worked at UU under the name Lily. Can't believe it was that long ago. OTC everywhere, UTC was difficult. She sat on my hand when giving me a neck massage, never had that done before. She got on the table for the finish. Highly recommend. Wellness keeps bringing the heat.

  6. #46649
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I got this from a spa owner in norcross. Norcross has decided to not renew many of the business licences for massage parlors, thus putting them in a situation where they either move to another area and close completely. While she did not tell me what day the license expired she did say they would be in a new location, although she's not telling where just yet. I imagine if they were refused a new license than it's "possible" some of the other parlors are closed for similar reasons.

    On a separate note I called lemon (as they are closed) you get forwarded to a recording saying they are doing renovation for the next 3 months and to call. In 3 months.

    Any seniors wanting to know which parlor didn't have its license renewed feel free to PM.
    I believe it's Peachtree Corners having the issue not Norcross, PT-corners is trying to run them all out.

  7. #46648
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I got this from a spa owner in norcross. Norcross has decided to not renew many of the business licences for massage parlors, thus putting them in a situation where they either move to another area and close completely. While she did not tell me what day the license expired she did say they would be in a new location, although she's not telling where just yet. I imagine if they were refused a new license than it's "possible" some of the other parlors are closed for similar reasons.

    On a separate note I called lemon (as they are closed) you get forwarded to a recording saying they are doing renovation for the next 3 months and to call. In 3 months.

    Any seniors wanting to know which parlor didn't have its license renewed feel free to PM.
    If you have a good source, stick to her for info as I do to mine.

  8. #46647
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmc398  [View Original Post]
    Is Lemon still closed?
    Call them. You'll get a goofy VM from a faggy-sounding, Chinese dude that alleges they're closed for 3 months due to "remodelling. " They don't need to remodel shit, just need to get new girls.

  9. #46646
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffTime  [View Original Post]
    There's a newish report on GG. Wonder if they were from Joy?

    Did someone complain to PC or GC? Looking back at the ABR closure on GG, they included (added?) a write-up of a complaint received (wife got STD, husband blamed business, wife complained). Eventually the owner was also charged. Haven't seen that yet for any of the Recent Gwinnett actions. Or is this just PC or GC targeting specific services?

    MT.
    Is Lemon still closed?

  10. #46645

    Asian Wellness Amy and Eileen

    Eileen is one of the hottest girls I've ever seen at a CAMP, so I opted to go with her. Amy came in the room a few minutes later and asked if I wanted a 4 hand, how could I say no. They suggested some table shower fun and I eagerly obliged. Once those festivities commenced it was back to the room for some 4 hand fun, well 6 including my hands. We practically did everything you could imagine at a CAMP, but to be honest I'm devilishly young and good looking so old timers need not apply. I tipped them handsomely at the end because money is not an issue for me, not to mention they kept complimenting me on my size. I think I found my new ATF's.
    Last edited by Admin2; 02-28-22 at 05:42. Reason: Requested by OP

  11. #46644

    What's really going on in Norcross.

    I got this from a spa owner in norcross. Norcross has decided to not renew many of the business licences for massage parlors, thus putting them in a situation where they either move to another area and close completely. While she did not tell me what day the license expired she did say they would be in a new location, although she's not telling where just yet. I imagine if they were refused a new license than it's "possible" some of the other parlors are closed for similar reasons.

    On a separate note I called lemon (as they are closed) you get forwarded to a recording saying they are doing renovation for the next 3 months and to call. In 3 months.

    Any seniors wanting to know which parlor didn't have its license renewed feel free to PM.

  12. #46643
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffTime  [View Original Post]
    There's a newish report on GG. Wonder if they were from Joy?

    Did someone complain to PC or GC? Looking back at the ABR closure on GG, they included (added?) a write-up of a complaint received (wife got STD, husband blamed business, wife complained). Eventually the owner was also charged. Haven't seen that yet for any of the Recent Gwinnett actions. Or is this just PC or GC targeting specific services?

    MT.
    I have no clue as I'm not a frequent reader of the Georgia Gazette. Only read it when a credible monger reports a bust or posts a link to said bust. Can you post a link to the report you saw?

  13. #46642

    Who complained?

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    And today Chalet and Joy Health remain closed. I suppose it depends upon how many past city violations they've had as to whether they'll ever re-open.
    There's a newish report on GG. Wonder if they were from Joy?

    Did someone complain to PC or GC? Looking back at the ABR closure on GG, they included (added?) a write-up of a complaint received (wife got STD, husband blamed business, wife complained). Eventually the owner was also charged. Haven't seen that yet for any of the Recent Gwinnett actions. Or is this just PC or GC targeting specific services?

    MT.

  14. #46641
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeWhizMa  [View Original Post]
    Don't see any mention here of Best Day. I gave it a try. Usually 2 working, both late 40's-early 50's, slim, look OK for their age. Both happy to relieve your stress. Both allow OTC. One either let me get her off or at least gave the performance and had changed out of her wet pants by the time I went to pay. Standard affordable spot. They'll ask for more but won't put up a fight when you refuse.
    Went there today and Cindy was there slim and wear yoga pants.

    Not natural tits and allowed roaming hand and mouth. I didn't try utc bottom.

    60/60. Will try again if there s some more memo on the table.

  15. #46640

    Jin

    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    Ava is definitely stronger, but technique-wise, Jin is better IMHO.

    Besides, Ava has a bad breath, that's a real turn off!
    Agree with SyD, I like Jin better as well. Some of the best massages I've ever had. Saw her for a few years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape