Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 751 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 11253
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6453
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I have a google voice but this SB wants to talk on the phone. I don't really care to but she insists. If I am trying to stay discreet for reasons is that a bad idea to talk on the phone? Possible blackmail?
    Pretty low risk, she just wants to make sure you are real. I do it all the time, including video chat.

    Sometimes I request video chat if I think they might have bulked up or they are not forthcoming on clear pics.

  2. #6452

    Talking on the phone? Any security concerns?

    I have a google voice but this SB wants to talk on the phone. I don't really care to but she insists. If I am trying to stay discreet for reasons is that a bad idea to talk on the phone? Possible blackmail?

  3. #6451

    She's definitely interesting

    Fwiw 1. 5 k for 2 hours quoted. Not sure what's on the menu but that stopped me in my tracks. She's easy to find on twitter and other social sites. Tempting but meh.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillUponThese  [View Original Post]
    If I may chime in.

    Christy Luv is legit-I met her on seeking few months back-good comms and will work with your budget to a certain extent that is-super sweet lady. She mostly stays in the LA area when she's not in SD. Word of advice-proceed with caution once you open up communication as she will text and send pics (PG-non sexual) on the daily asking to meet up.

    --Phil.

  4. #6450
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    All day today, I can read messages and see favorites, but I cannot do searches or see the front page.
    SA has been glitching for a day or so. Probably doing some type of upgrade.

  5. #6449

    SA glitches

    All day today, I can read messages and see favorites, but I cannot do searches or see the front page.

  6. #6448
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillUponThese  [View Original Post]
    If I may chime in.

    Christy Luv is legit-I met her on seeking few months back-good comms and will work with your budget to a certain extent that is-super sweet lady. She mostly stays in the LA area when she's not in SD. Word of advice-proceed with caution once you open up communication as she will text and send pics (PG-non sexual) on the daily asking to meet up..
    Christy Luv is great. I've come across many porn star profiles over the years and dated several, both retired as well as active performers. Also OF girls and cam girls, Tik Tok and Insta influencers, etc.

  7. #6447

    Legit

    If I may chime in.

    Christy Luv is legit-I met her on seeking few months back-good comms and will work with your budget to a certain extent that is-super sweet lady. She mostly stays in the LA area when she's not in SD. Word of advice-proceed with caution once you open up communication as she will text and send pics (PG-non sexual) on the daily asking to meet up.

    --Phil.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoreGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yup. And you also have porn stars that travel to LA to shoot, so they are going to either hook or have a SD on the side for the extra income while they are in LA for work, like this porn star:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-d8def9e1a7e0

    "I am looking for someone NSA. I want a daddy who can be long term, have chemistry with and discrete is a must! I do not travel! Please be in San Diego or come to San Diego often.

    I do work in Woodland Hills once or twice a month. I would like to find a person who I can meet when I am there. Prefer someone with a flexible schedule and would like to make it a regular thing when I am in town. ".

  8. #6446

    60% of the time it works 100% of the time

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    He's just jerking your chain.
    It doesn't always work but sometimes. One girl we messaged offline and she kinda vanished for a minute. I sent a dick pic and said something funny and we started talking again and met up. Another time I was talking to a girl and we were discussing when to meet up. She didn't know when though. I sent a dick pic and she said I'll come over right now.

  9. #6445
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHuntsman  [View Original Post]
    It's amazing how quickly some girls respond to dick pics.
    He's just jerking your chain.

  10. #6444
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    LA is a big market for sex workers from around the country. I've come across profiles of girls who are "vacationing in town for a few weeks," often from Vegas, Atlanta, St. Louis, Phoenix, Portland and other mid sized flyover cities. Guaranteed these girls are in crews of varying sizes, tramping on the carnival trail from town to town.
    Yup. And you also have porn stars that travel to LA to shoot, so they are going to either hook or have a SD on the side for the extra income while they are in LA for work, like this porn star:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-d8def9e1a7e0

    "I am looking for someone NSA. I want a daddy who can be long term, have chemistry with and discrete is a must! I do not travel! Please be in San Diego or come to San Diego often.

    I do work in Woodland Hills once or twice a month. I would like to find a person who I can meet when I am there. Prefer someone with a flexible schedule and would like to make it a regular thing when I am in town. ".

  11. #6443
    Quote Originally Posted by GoreGuy  [View Original Post]
    She might also be here to do some hooking on the side. There seems to be a lot of girls based in LV and travel to LA area. That does make sense to me because $400 might be a lot for these girls. It's not like they are working a full time job making $100 k plus. LOL.
    LA is a big market for sex workers from around the country. I've come across profiles of girls who are "vacationing in town for a few weeks," often from Vegas, Atlanta, St. Louis, Phoenix, Portland and other mid sized flyover cities. Guaranteed these girls are in crews of varying sizes, tramping on the carnival trail from town to town.

  12. #6442
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDabber  [View Original Post]
    I met this chick off SA, after talking to her she sent me her social and she's a small scale porn star trying to get big. What was interesting though is she is based on LV and said for XXXX she would come to LA. Thats a 4 hour drive both ways, she claims she would see others while hereb ut she was down to come the next day. She seemed real but it still seemed "off". She had real videos, was verified on ig or something. I talked to her on her socials too. Seemed off but I didn't pursue further but does it even make sense to drive 8 hours to make 400? Do people do this?
    She might also be here to do some hooking on the side. There seems to be a lot of girls based in LV and travel to LA area. That does make sense to me because $400 might be a lot for these girls. It's not like they are working a full time job making $100 k plus. LOL.

  13. #6441

    8000 gps

    Why fuck your ex wife when you can fuck someone else's for 8000?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-63ff722a623f

    Who else hasn't thought about dropping eight stacks on an entitled Horse with a kid in tow?? Damaged goods are going for a premium.

  14. #6440
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouleur  [View Original Post]
    Years ago, I was flying between Los Angeles and Las Vegas several times per week. Many times, I would sit next to an Escort or some other type of working girl who was commuting between Vegas and the West Coast. I assume this type of sex work travel continues today but I'm not sure as, again, it has been some years since I made that commute. You might clarify how she plans to visit you and see if her response puts you at ease with going ahead with a meeting. In any case, good luck and I hope you find success in your quest.
    Absolutely it does. I don't fly in high mileage professional sex workers (they'll charge you by the mile while giving you only an hour), but it's awesome to fly in gorgeous young college girls who are throbbing and wet at the thought of what you'll do to them, and sending them back to the flyover states well fucked and with a fully inseminated womb.

  15. #6439
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDabber  [View Original Post]
    I met this chick off SA, after talking to her she sent me her social and she's a small scale porn star trying to get big. What was interesting though is she is based on LV and said for XXXX she would come to LA. Thats a 4 hour drive both ways, she claims she would see others while hereb ut she was down to come the next day. She seemed real but it still seemed "off". She had real videos, was verified on ig or something. I talked to her on her socials too. Seemed off but I didn't pursue further but does it even make sense to drive 8 hours to make 400? Do people do this?
    Years ago, I was flying between Los Angeles and Las Vegas several times per week. Many times, I would sit next to an Escort or some other type of working girl who was commuting between Vegas and the West Coast. I assume this type of sex work travel continues today but I'm not sure as, again, it has been some years since I made that commute. You might clarify how she plans to visit you and see if her response puts you at ease with going ahead with a meeting. In any case, good luck and I hope you find success in your quest.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape