Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 751 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 11258
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6458
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Talking on the phone

    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I have a google voice but this SB wants to talk on the phone. I don't really care to but she insists. If I am trying to stay discreet for reasons is that a bad idea to talk on the phone? Possible blackmail?
    If you are using GV or a texting app, no risk whatsoever. Do it. More importantly, consider adding videochat to your arsenal. You can videochat on SA for free and no effort. Let me share a quick story. I sometimes cruise SB just looking for profiles that are cross-posted on Seeking. I really like it when I find one with a video camera symbol in the corner. That means they have posted a "verification video. " Quite often these videos show a much less attractive woman than the glamour shots that are their profile pics. For some reason, these girls don't think to get dolled up for their videos and sometimes show some interesting backgrounds. I now try to get all my POTs on Seeking to give me a quick video chat. It costs nothing. They are already on the site. There is only one excuse for not doing it. ("I can't. I am at work right now. " Catch these when they get off.) It is a really good way to eliminate the scammers, time-wasters and women who are using pictures that are fake or years / pounds out of date. There may be some way they can capture my streaming image but the benefits outweigh the risk.

    Thoughts?

    BAM.

  2. #6457
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsGuyRed  [View Original Post]
    I am going to Vegas in 2 weeks and looking to trade info. I can share UTR and SA info in NYC, Boston, and Miami.

    Basically looking for BBFSCIP in Las Vegas on SA. Ideally over 25.
    Go to the Vegas board, they have a better lay of the land there.

  3. #6456
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have only been making half hearted attempts to meet anyone lately and have flaked on quite a few M&G's because they just weren't exactly what I was looking for. Today I was thinking fuck it I will just pay more. Within an hour I had 3 M&G's set at my usual rate with girls I had been casually persuing, that are right on my demographic. Patience can be a virtue.

    And I still may offer more in the near future, as my fortunes have been rising. And I would like to just nail a few of these super hotties that have gently turned me down due to low balling. But I have about 10 girls that I could see that I have just put off. Also about a month ago my last real sb gf that left me two years ago called me. So that kind of put me in the mood of no one was good enough to even meet. But I'm over it.
    HG,

    You must have a way words! If I throw out figures like yours, I never get a reply! To each is own. Great to always read up on your success!

  4. #6455
    I have only been making half hearted attempts to meet anyone lately and have flaked on quite a few M&G's because they just weren't exactly what I was looking for. Today I was thinking fuck it I will just pay more. Within an hour I had 3 M&G's set at my usual rate with girls I had been casually persuing, that are right on my demographic. Patience can be a virtue.

    And I still may offer more in the near future, as my fortunes have been rising. And I would like to just nail a few of these super hotties that have gently turned me down due to low balling. But I have about 10 girls that I could see that I have just put off. Also about a month ago my last real sb gf that left me two years ago called me. So that kind of put me in the mood of no one was good enough to even meet. But I'm over it.

  5. #6454

    Vegas SA. Bare

    I am going to Vegas in 2 weeks and looking to trade info. I can share UTR and SA info in NYC, Boston, and Miami.

    Basically looking for BBFSCIP in Las Vegas on SA. Ideally over 25.

  6. #6453
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I have a google voice but this SB wants to talk on the phone. I don't really care to but she insists. If I am trying to stay discreet for reasons is that a bad idea to talk on the phone? Possible blackmail?
    You can also sign up for pre paid phone plan that's $20 to $30 annually and use a fake name if you're afraid of blackmail.

  7. #6452
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvToPop  [View Original Post]
    Fwiw 1. 5 k for 2 hours quoted. Not sure what's on the menu but that stopped me in my tracks. She's easy to find on twitter and other social sites. Tempting but meh.
    Her quotes are all over the place, I've had her for much less. She will also introduce you to her friends if she likes you enough.

  8. #6451
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I have a google voice but this SB wants to talk on the phone. I don't really care to but she insists. If I am trying to stay discreet for reasons is that a bad idea to talk on the phone? Possible blackmail?
    Pretty low risk, she just wants to make sure you are real. I do it all the time, including video chat.

    Sometimes I request video chat if I think they might have bulked up or they are not forthcoming on clear pics.

  9. #6450

    Talking on the phone? Any security concerns?

    I have a google voice but this SB wants to talk on the phone. I don't really care to but she insists. If I am trying to stay discreet for reasons is that a bad idea to talk on the phone? Possible blackmail?

  10. #6449

    She's definitely interesting

    Fwiw 1. 5 k for 2 hours quoted. Not sure what's on the menu but that stopped me in my tracks. She's easy to find on twitter and other social sites. Tempting but meh.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillUponThese  [View Original Post]
    If I may chime in.

    Christy Luv is legit-I met her on seeking few months back-good comms and will work with your budget to a certain extent that is-super sweet lady. She mostly stays in the LA area when she's not in SD. Word of advice-proceed with caution once you open up communication as she will text and send pics (PG-non sexual) on the daily asking to meet up.

    --Phil.

  11. #6448
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    All day today, I can read messages and see favorites, but I cannot do searches or see the front page.
    SA has been glitching for a day or so. Probably doing some type of upgrade.

  12. #6447

    SA glitches

    All day today, I can read messages and see favorites, but I cannot do searches or see the front page.

  13. #6446
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillUponThese  [View Original Post]
    If I may chime in.

    Christy Luv is legit-I met her on seeking few months back-good comms and will work with your budget to a certain extent that is-super sweet lady. She mostly stays in the LA area when she's not in SD. Word of advice-proceed with caution once you open up communication as she will text and send pics (PG-non sexual) on the daily asking to meet up..
    Christy Luv is great. I've come across many porn star profiles over the years and dated several, both retired as well as active performers. Also OF girls and cam girls, Tik Tok and Insta influencers, etc.

  14. #6445

    Legit

    If I may chime in.

    Christy Luv is legit-I met her on seeking few months back-good comms and will work with your budget to a certain extent that is-super sweet lady. She mostly stays in the LA area when she's not in SD. Word of advice-proceed with caution once you open up communication as she will text and send pics (PG-non sexual) on the daily asking to meet up.

    --Phil.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoreGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yup. And you also have porn stars that travel to LA to shoot, so they are going to either hook or have a SD on the side for the extra income while they are in LA for work, like this porn star:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-d8def9e1a7e0

    "I am looking for someone NSA. I want a daddy who can be long term, have chemistry with and discrete is a must! I do not travel! Please be in San Diego or come to San Diego often.

    I do work in Woodland Hills once or twice a month. I would like to find a person who I can meet when I am there. Prefer someone with a flexible schedule and would like to make it a regular thing when I am in town. ".

  15. #6444

    60% of the time it works 100% of the time

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    He's just jerking your chain.
    It doesn't always work but sometimes. One girl we messaged offline and she kinda vanished for a minute. I sent a dick pic and said something funny and we started talking again and met up. Another time I was talking to a girl and we were discussing when to meet up. She didn't know when though. I sent a dick pic and she said I'll come over right now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape