Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 724 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 224 624 674 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 774 824 1224 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14887

    Cait Rate

    Hey guys, has anyone dreamed of Cait lately? I been thinking of taking the plunge.

    Thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/223279885765

  2. #14886

    Autumn Hoover

    Quote Originally Posted by CatFever  [View Original Post]
    Having communications with this one and seems ok, but conversation about circumstances for a dream seem a bit unsettled, (spidey senses). Location upper Dayton view can be 'iffy' at best, so asking if anyone recognizes or has any first hand experience with her.
    Is that autumn Hoover?

  3. #14885

    Ladies travelling from Dayton

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSmith  [View Original Post]
    Any ladies that would be willing to travel 40 minutes or so from Dayton?
    I actually had Ruggiez come to my place in Xenia from Dayton a few months ago. She was cool about it.

    Didn't require a deposit.

  4. #14884

    Danielle M

    This is a pic she sent me. Going to get a hotel room tomorrow around 3 pm. I got the feeling she would be high volume for the day since she needs cash before starting a new job?

    100 half 175 half.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Gents, some of you may remember a gal whose name is Danny or Danielle M. I don't remember her name when she posted, but she is a big boobed brunette and needs some fast help. She sometimes did doubles with a young blonde you all know. Anyway she needs some funds to carry her through until she starts a job she has lined up. 937- XXX - 4996. If you don't have the rest you can PM me.

    TIA, Daz.

  5. #14883

    Any 411 appreciated

    Having communications with this one and seems ok, but conversation about circumstances for a dream seem a bit unsettled, (spidey senses). Location upper Dayton view can be 'iffy' at best, so asking if anyone recognizes or has any first hand experience with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1092A54B-63A2-4FDE-AA11-2552B6786973.jpg‎  

  6. #14882
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSmith  [View Original Post]
    Any ladies that would be willing to travel 40 minutes or so from Dayton?
    There are probably a few but, unfortunately they may ask you to send a deposit and that can put you in a situation to be scammed or waiting forever and getting your time continuously pushed back because they already have some of the donation.

  7. #14881

    Travel

    Any ladies that would be willing to travel 40 minutes or so from Dayton?

  8. #14880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Ruby

    Yes. She's been around for a while for mostly car play. She had a BJ specials. I texted her once but never had a date. Apparently she now does incall but she's not very smart. It took me all of 5 seconds to find out her real name and FB page.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/937-877-8676

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]

  9. #14879
    I saw her this summer up by Vandalia.

    It was good time but nothing special.

    I have not been back but would consider trying her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallows123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Thinking about seeing. Any info would help.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/817428859147

  10. #14878

    Looks familiar but can't place her.


  11. #14877

    Summer

    Has anyone seen her lately? Thinking about seeing. Any info would help.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/817428859147

  12. #14876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Lexi

    Lexi visiting her uncle. Also her ad says 28 but she's actually 36.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...l/052672306996

  13. #14875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Danielle M

    Gents, some of you may remember a gal whose name is Danny or Danielle M. I don't remember her name when she posted, but she is a big boobed brunette and needs some fast help. She sometimes did doubles with a young blonde you all know. Anyway she needs some funds to carry her through until she starts a job she has lined up. 937- XXX - 4996. If you don't have the rest you can PM me.

    TIA, Daz.

  14. #14874

    Little Jiggle

    Quote Originally Posted by Catt2009  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I absolutely can't get a response out of her. I've tried several times mid morning during the week and absolute crickets. I'll have to keep trying. Had the same issue with getting in touch with Lauren for the first time.
    Get ahold of Lauren, she's much better communicator!

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/373435491668

  15. #14873

    Middletown UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDriver1970  [View Original Post]
    Well I'll break down my shit show if a weekend with the ladies LOL.

    Friday morning set up date with angel drove up from cincy text the whole way crickets when I got there 10 min later she texts says 2 blocks away and she will meet me drive around for half hour nothing. Ok cool text Sarah In Dayton she says hhr meet uo is good I tell her I'm ready she stops answering. Ok cool head back towards cincy meet uo with my semi Utr / SW in Middletown.

    Should have listened to the bad reviews most of you are usually spot on when you say waste of time.

    Headed back to cincy tried a few on Saturday and everyone seemed to not answer or flake out. So I hit up Lauren in Dayton cause she pretty damn reliable.

    Anyways slim picking and even slimmer on the ones who follow through good luck.
    Let me answer this here before my inbox keeps blowing up. I do not have permission to share her info she does the SW thing every once in a while when her sugar daddy cuts her off or I can't help her out. If you're lucky enough to catch her out and she gives you her number that's between you two but I can't and won't give her name or number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape