Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20872
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBackKing  [View Original Post]
    My boy told me she is hiding the fact that she has second and third degree to her entire upper torso and arm. Tried to render medical transportation to the emergency room.

    However she refuse the smell was awful he said.
    Until one of us partake, we will never know.

    I've seen her out twice since she's been released.

    1st time it was cold, and she was bundled up.

    2nd time she was walking but had small shorts but a sweatshirt. Went down the street and turned around, but she disappeared into a house.

  2. #20871

    You're lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Couple nights ago, passed thru Nowatney and saw a slender girl in front of the apts, pulled in to investigate, it was Jollyssa. I rolled down the window, and the first words out of her mouth were "hey, do you want some head?" What an idiot. I told her no.

    I won't have anything to do with her after her crazed-ass bf or whatever that POS is threw a bottle at my car and dented the side.
    My boy told me she is hiding the fact that she has second and third degree to her entire upper torso and arm. Tried to render medical transportation to the emergency room.

    However she refuse the smell was awful he said.

  3. #20870

    Jolly

    Couple nights ago, passed thru Nowatney and saw a slender girl in front of the apts, pulled in to investigate, it was Jollyssa. I rolled down the window, and the first words out of her mouth were "hey, do you want some head?" What an idiot. I told her no.

    I won't have anything to do with her after her crazed-ass bf or whatever that POS is threw a bottle at my car and dented the side.

  4. #20869
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't had a phone since last summer when she used to blow me up to pick her up and fuck her silly. It's been months since she had a phone or a bath. The last time I picked her up months ago, she was just gross. She was fun and a board favorite before she had her kid. Now, she's like Delta Dawn. Just faded glory of days gone. Move it along. Nothing to see here.
    Old Miami Sarah pics.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5018328

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4995906

  5. #20868

    Miami Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFairfax  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got her digits or the best way to get her?. I've recently seen Diamond, Becky and Darlene with numbers for trade. Appreciate the help!
    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    She can usually be spotted around the church (4 block square). Around the church on Sitka. There's no particular hour of the day or night. The demon controls her.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    NC Hunter is spot-on, she has never had a phone, or even a shower in the last month. She lives under the bridge. However, I did see her a few days ago between the Haven and Sligh.
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFairfax  [View Original Post]
    She definitely used to have phone because I used to coordinate to see her but that was a long time ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty Qbert  [View Original Post]
    As was mentioned, she is a bit rough looking now. I've seen her hitting herself, yelling at herself. She almost tried to attack my ride but I pulled away before she was able to get her leg wound back to kick.
    She hasn't had a phone since last summer when she used to blow me up to pick her up and fuck her silly. It's been months since she had a phone or a bath. The last time I picked her up months ago, she was just gross. She was fun and a board favorite before she had her kid. Now, she's like Delta Dawn. Just faded glory of days gone. Move it along. Nothing to see here.

  6. #20867
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFairfax  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got her digits or the best way to get her?. I've recently seen Diamond, Becky and Darlene with numbers for trade. Appreciate the help!
    As was mentioned, she is a bit rough looking now. I've seen her hitting herself, yelling at herself. She almost tried to attack my ride but I pulled away before she was able to get her leg wound back to kick.

  7. #20866
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Not my photo.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...4&d=1439856474

    Not sure how old that photo is.
    She's just skinnier, has colored hair, I think pinkish now? I saw her out about 9:30 a at the Haven today. She looked a bit more spaced out, so by now, she might be better.

    And as for the pics, I just also go in the forum and search for a name. Then open the results in new tabs and look that way to see the convo along with it.

  8. #20865

    Saw Diamond last night

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    She's moved hotels, she's over by Busch Gardens right now.

    She's also shaved her Bush, sorry for all you Bush lovers.

    Same great service.

    # available for contributing members.

    She's got the usual issues with responding and says it's better if you call.
    At 10 pm I picked her up walking in front of Haven. Agreed to a cardate for 30. Started with a BBBJ and talked her into 15 more fore cfs. Got her digits but she is not answering her phone.

  9. #20864
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFairfax  [View Original Post]
    ..... I got her number for those who want to trade. I'll be seeing her again real soon.
    WOW! Didn't realize I was at a swap meet site. That said, I'll trade a vintage box of cracker jacks, unopened with toy still inside. LOL.

    Stay safe, happy trading and good luck.

    NC HUNTER.

  10. #20863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Trade?

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFairfax  [View Original Post]
    Just went on the stroll to find either Miami Sarah or Jolyssa. On the way passing by the family dollar heading towards Fletcher on Nebraska, saw a ridiculously attractive SW in a jean mini skirt send sandals with an upper thigh tattoo who about caused me to have an accident. I've been doing this for a while and have seen almost all the big names and have never seen this one.

    Pulled over and the LEO check out of the way. Says her name Nikki. She's probably in her 40's, way too nice of a body for your run of the mill SW, and easy to talk to. I couldn't believe it. Against her wishes we agreed on 20 roses for some headache relief and 40 roses to have the real fun. Sorry fellas but I caved and gave her a tip on top for bow excellent the whole experience was. I'll leave it to Rook to offer and succeed at doing it all for 8 roses LOL. I got her number for those who want to trade. I'll be seeing her again real soon.
    The psychology of the trade, the need to trade, in a place where info is given freely is beyond me.

  11. #20862

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    NC Hunter is spot-on, she has never had a phone, or even a shower in the last month. She lives under the bridge. However, I did see her a few days ago between the Haven and Sligh.
    She definitely used to have phone because I used to coordinate to see her but that was a long time ago.

  12. #20861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    That's my photo when I took her to Walmart to get some stuff. LOL,

    I'd say it's a good 5-6 years old?.
    Good job with the photo. Also, good job marking the upload with a title that can be found 'Bella' not just 'image 10090'.

  13. #20860

    Nikki

    Just went on the stroll to find either Miami Sarah or Jolyssa. On the way passing by the family dollar heading towards Fletcher on Nebraska, saw a ridiculously attractive SW in a jean mini skirt send sandals with an upper thigh tattoo who about caused me to have an accident. I've been doing this for a while and have seen almost all the big names and have never seen this one.

    Pulled over and the LEO check out of the way. Says her name Nikki. She's probably in her 40's, way too nice of a body for your run of the mill SW, and easy to talk to. I couldn't believe it. Against her wishes we agreed on 20 roses for some headache relief and 40 roses to have the real fun. Sorry fellas but I caved and gave her a tip on top for bow excellent the whole experience was. I'll leave it to Rook to offer and succeed at doing it all for 8 roses LOL. I got her number for those who want to trade. I'll be seeing her again real soon.

  14. #20859
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFairfax  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got her digits or the best way to get her?. I've recently seen Diamond, Becky and Darlene with numbers for trade. Appreciate the help!
    NC Hunter is spot-on, she has never had a phone, or even a shower in the last month. She lives under the bridge. However, I did see her a few days ago between the Haven and Sligh.

  15. #20858
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Not my photo.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...4&d=1439856474

    Not sure how old that photo is.
    That's my photo when I took her to Walmart to get some stuff. LOL,

    I'd say it's a good 5-6 years old?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape