Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18040

    I'm a sex addict

    Last Friday, I went to Angel Spa, did one hour, massage and HE, drove to Holistic, also one hour of massage and HE. Then, I ended up at Cozy to do the same. I hated myself the rest of the night. I finally realized that I'm an addict and I need help.

  2. #18039

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Wwalker  [View Original Post]
    I live in the area and did a drive by scouting today. It is right next door to a Subway Shop located at Carrigan and Little Chicago Rd. Sign above it reads Coming Soon but the lights were on and I saw a note on the window that said "be back at 1:30 - walk-ins welcome". So I'm guessing it maybe Open yet they are still in the move in process. I think it also said Hair Salon and Massage. So there you go. Cheers!
    If you are good with bbw, then it's a win.

    YMMV as always.

    Happy hunting.

  3. #18038

    Massage Recommendation

    Coming to Indy Tuesday. Any recommendations for a great massage would be appreciated. Feel free to PM.

  4. #18037

    Sorry!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rls0179  [View Original Post]
    Could we get some better details?
    I've been doing this for a few years. IMO, Anna is by far the best looking lady I've encountered. It was late so only hhr available. Massage was blah. Lots of tease. Flip, straight to the little guy. Gave her a Benny up front. She came out of the sexy little sun dress. Nice upper, bald lower. She started with TF. I'm not a breast guy, so I let her do her thing. I asked about DATY. She climbed on top. Nice and clean. She seemed to love it by the way she was shaking. She continued the HJ. YMMV I will definitely return as long as she is still there. She said it was her first day. Both girls are new to that location. Stay safe!

  5. #18036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Are you one of the guys that won't do BBFS but demand a BBBJ?

    The three times in 35 years of being in the hobby, I've gotten Chlamydia 3 x from high end providers.

    If you really are afraid of catching something put on a full body condom and go for it.

    I am sure if she offers you a BBBJ you'll take it.

    Hobbyists ate hypocrites.
    I'm not. I no longer do BBFS, but I don't insist on BBBJ. I don't even ask for it.

    The one time I caught gonorrhea it was from a mid range provider, although in the US her price would have been less than half of a low end provider. Of course neither of our experiences with STIs means anything. Diseases don't discriminate.

    The risk of most STIs is almost non-existent from a BBBJ. Herpes is a possibility. Consult your doctor for more information.

    Whether or not someone gets BBFS or BBBJ doesn't matter to me. None of you are my responsibility and you can't get infected from reading a review.

    Personally, I'm happy to see reviews about AMPs which offer BBFS. It helps eliminate those AMPs from my options. Any AMP offering full service gets a lot of customers, even more with BBFS. They could have a gorgeous 21 year old giving bareback rides for $20 and I'm not going.

    It's not like a regular provider with just a few customers, who will skip the cover for a trusted regular. They're giving it up for everyone, several times every day. That exceeds my tolerance for risk in ways which have nothing to do with condoms.

  6. #18035

    But, do you want BBBJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by EPhillips  [View Original Post]
    I can kind of understand the people who decry the vaccine (which Is a vaccine) as virtue signaling. But condoms? FFS there are so many STD's you can get from unprotected sex that it's mind boggling. Forget pregnancy, because it's not like an MT is going to track you down for child support. But what about the other guys she fucked who gave her the clap? Or herpes? Or AIDS? Then you stick your dick in her and go at it like a jackrabbit, not even remembering that tiny little nick from when you caught your balls shaving or in your zipper or scratched too hard. Now you get a (potentially) lifelong reminder of the consequences of thinking with your little head.

    If you're a dude who runs around calling condoms virtue signaling, then I'm not surprised you're out there paying for action.

    Also this is probably going to be moved to the prickyard, but ffs people wear a condom.
    Are you one of the guys that won't do BBFS but demand a BBBJ?

    The three times in 35 years of being in the hobby, I've gotten Chlamydia 3 x from high end providers.

    If you really are afraid of catching something put on a full body condom and go for it.

    I am sure if she offers you a BBBJ you'll take it.

    Hobbyists ate hypocrites.

  7. #18034

    Ts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadas  [View Original Post]
    Saw Angela a few days ago. Normal house fee for the half an hour. On the flip BBFS / BBBJ were on the table for $.6. Will probably visit again.
    For 200+ if they have a table shower I'm in.

  8. #18033
    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungGuy  [View Original Post]
    New lady, Anna. WoW!
    Could we get some better details?

  9. #18032

    Monica Spa

    New lady, Anna. WoW!

  10. #18031

    Just went today. Good stuff!

    I am not sure how many providers are working yet I have had three different ones over the past couple months. Each one has been very accommodating and really good. Today I walked in and a new girl that I had not seen before greeted me at the door. She took my hand and led me to the second room, she tapped my ass and said get undressed and get ready with a smile. She had a tiny body with nice perky ones. I was face down when she came in and started at my foot and lightly moved her hand up my leg grazing my crack and then up my back and said relax and enjoy. At that minute I smiled with my face in the holder and new this was going to be good. Sure enough she did not disappoint. Massage was excellent along with the finish. Paid 60/50 and she was truly grateful. It is worth going with out a doubt!

    Quote Originally Posted by indylad  [View Original Post]
    I have never been there, but I must make the drive this weekend. Got to see the metal house AND a clean AMP.

  11. #18030

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by EPhillips  [View Original Post]
    I can kind of understand the people who decry the vaccine (which Is a vaccine) as virtue signaling. But condoms? FFS there are so many STD's you can get from unprotected sex that it's mind boggling. Forget pregnancy, because it's not like an MT is going to track you down for child support. But what about the other guys she fucked who gave her the clap? Or herpes? Or AIDS? Then you stick your dick in her and go at it like a jackrabbit, not even remembering that tiny little nick from when you caught your balls shaving or in your zipper or scratched too hard. Now you get a (potentially) lifelong reminder of the consequences of thinking with your little head.

    If you're a dude who runs around calling condoms virtue signaling, then I'm not surprised you're out there paying for action.

    Also this is probably going to be moved to the prickyard, but ffs people wear a condom.
    I never wear condoms because they don't work for me. And I shoot blanks, sometimes I admit I had some yellowish green discharge coming out of me but I try to go get that treated in between dates.

  12. #18029

    Aluminum Foil Jimmy Hats

    Quote Originally Posted by JustYourAvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what they would do if someone wearing a mask got covid. Or worse, if someone got the shot (it's not a vaccine) got covid. OH THE HORROR! Surely it would be international news since nothing like this has ever happened with these two highly effective means of virtue signaling.
    I can kind of understand the people who decry the vaccine (which Is a vaccine) as virtue signaling. But condoms? FFS there are so many STD's you can get from unprotected sex that it's mind boggling. Forget pregnancy, because it's not like an MT is going to track you down for child support. But what about the other guys she fucked who gave her the clap? Or herpes? Or AIDS? Then you stick your dick in her and go at it like a jackrabbit, not even remembering that tiny little nick from when you caught your balls shaving or in your zipper or scratched too hard. Now you get a (potentially) lifelong reminder of the consequences of thinking with your little head.

    If you're a dude who runs around calling condoms virtue signaling, then I'm not surprised you're out there paying for action.

    Also this is probably going to be moved to the prickyard, but ffs people wear a condom.

  13. #18028
    I wonder what they would do if someone wearing a mask got covid. Or worse, if someone got the shot (it's not a vaccine) got covid. OH THE HORROR! Surely it would be international news since nothing like this has ever happened with these two highly effective means of virtue signaling.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWithPants  [View Original Post]
    I wonder what they would do if they accidentally got one of these women pregnant.

  14. #18027
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoJoe  [View Original Post]
    So Monday I was out running errands on the northwest side of town. After finishing up I decided I'd earned a break. Swung by the Firehouse. The usual MT car wasn't there but there were no others. Sign was on so I figured why not.

    Was greeted by a decent looking woman, about 40 ish. Very long hair, glasses, and a dress. (Good sign!) She spoke very little English.

    Paid for an hour and proceeded to undress and assumed the position. She came in and immediately grabbed a bottle of oil and splashed it across my back. Quick, terrible massage, rubbing ensued.

    5 minutes into it, she stopped and went for a towel.

    Returning she said to flip. (There had been no trade, whatsoever).

    She grabbed junior and looked at me and pulled her dress down to expose her B cups. I motioned for a BJ. She managed enough English to twllme to show her money.

    I got up and got my wallet. I had a lot more cash than I intended to give her, but she got excited. I peeled off 100. She immediately got naked and pushed me back onto the table. Cover was applied, orally, then she climbed on top and began the hump and grind..
    Sometimes I think they do the fucking and blowjobs so bad, so that they can get you to finally just do the handjob. I have read so many stories on here that the guy just gets frustrated and either stops them or 'settles' for the easiest thing that gets him off, and then still tips them. If they have done a bad job, don't tip them and tell them why. Maybe that will change their attitudes.

  15. #18026

    Judgemental much?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    BBFS? Clearly with the increasing frequency I'm seeing this in the forums that anti mask and anti vax idiocy has spilled over into the he hobby to now include protection. The operative word being "protection. " Be safe. More importantly, be smart. Oh wait. This is America.
    When you get to the point that it has be well over ten years since you have been able to cum in a condom, then you can judge me. Yes, I am aware of diseases and I certainly don't want any, so I do try and limit my bareback, so I get a lot of HE's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape