Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 32166
-
03-01-22 09:27 #20901Regular Member

Posts: 23Kim Loves to Rim
I hadn't dream that I visited Queen in Franconia. There are a couple of cute older K ladies. My favorite is Kim. She's a tiny little spinner and very bubbly personality. She's very frisky and playful. I go for 30 minutes usually with the soft option.
She's doing her thing and she starts playing with my ass a bit. It feels nice so I go with it. Then she dives in full French kiss on my hole. It was a little shocking and I must have made an involuntary jump. She giggled and said, "good for you, good for me. " Then she went full Thanksgiving meal on me. After a while of that she had me flip. Some 69 and BBBJ. I didn't ask, she just went for it. DATY and then she moved her asshole to my mouth more. I took the hint and returned the French kissing for her. Anyone else in the building had to hear her moan.
She turned to straddle and rubbed my head just inside her very wet pussy. BBFS is definitely on the menu.
Prices are no different than anywhere else.
-
02-28-22 21:44 #20900Regular Member

Posts: 1Inquiry about Eva
Has anyone ever visited Eva in Rosslyn? I saw this ad a few days ago.
-
02-28-22 20:23 #20899Regular Member

Posts: 23Uncle LEO in Vienna
I have never ventured into Vienna. I was in the area and saw lots of signs along the road and plenty of neon "open" signs in windows. I figured I should give it a try since I had the time. I did a quick search and found a few along and in the area of Maple Ave. LC was the closest at the moment and I went to pull in to the parking lot. The building is seedy looking. In the parking lot, with eyes directly on the entrance, was one of Vienna's finest. No mistaking what he was looking at and likely after. I left as casually and carefully as I came into the parking lot.
Stopped by JJ for a decent massage after that. I remember seeing that mentioned here as a decent legit place. The reputation is spot on.
-
02-28-22 17:53 #20898Senior Member

Posts: 33Interesting
I did a review of GS last year, maybe under new management, because HE was the only option on the menu at the time.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 13:15 #20897Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks for the report, I'm seeing her on Wednesday. Looking forward to it.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 13:13 #20896Senior Member

Posts: 176I had an appointment with her. She was at the same location as Lisa from Falls Church (Columbia Pike). Anyway, I showed up and she apologized and said she double booked. Now I see she is in Fairfax?
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 12:57 #20895Senior Member

Posts: 176Not too long ago, Ms. Kim and her sister used to offer FBSM services with NOVA finish. Her sister moved to TX, and Ms. Kim doesn't offer massage anymore.
Originally Posted by Abba91
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 12:34 #20894Senior Member

Posts: 976Zina
Pulled the trigger on Zina, she is a petite spinner with a good personality. Quick picture directions to her when I parked. Got to room was offered a shower in which I was just out of only 5 minutes from her incall. $$. 2 and I'm on the table. Massage was average and with small talk throughout before the flip. On the flip excused herself and came back naked. Went in between my legs kisses and licking up to my chest. Preceded with nice BBBJ and attention too nut sack. She ask for us to move over to the bed and fuck her. CBJ as I tasted her for a moment. Mish in which she O soon after a few strokes. Asked her to turn for Doggy and piled it into lazy dog her grabbing hand full of sheets until I finish in the bag. Nice c cups and firm tight ass. May repeat shorter time and go straight to play.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 11:23 #20893Senior Member

Posts: 506Mini report
Pine tree. Girls are hotter and younger then your typical NOVA CFS, service very easy Nice girls from the two.
I met.
Garden. Little older then pine next door and not as sexy. Menu fully open with BBFS CIP. I did.
Not partake of that I get too nervous to go raw with amp girls
-
02-27-22 20:18 #20892Regular Member

Posts: 8I'll second that. Plus she has hands like a damn brick layer.
Originally Posted by Barkeater
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 13:41 #20891Senior Member

Posts: 198Rte 1 Therapy in Woodbridge
Decided to check out another Woodbridge spot, primarily because they have been advertising new management the past couple days.
I had a great session with Sarah. She's a bit older but not as old as the reviews had been saying the girls are there. She said she started Thursday. I'm guessing early to mid 40's. No language issues.
On my way out the other 2 girls who look a little younger than Sarah made a point to pop out and say hi and bye. All wearing short little dresses.
Menu is open, though I assume everything covered.
It's a much bigger parking lot there, more discreet option for parking and getting to and from the vehicle by walking down the strip.
-
02-27-22 05:24 #20890Senior Member

Posts: 86Bella
Does Bella offer FS?
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 23:21 #20889Regular Member

Posts: 14Waxing Spa
My husband read reviews of Kim's Pro Waxing Service in Vienna on here. Today we had our first appointment. Ms Kim is professional and sweet! She has 10+ years of experience. We are VERY pleased with the results; she has two new returning customers. We higly recommend Ms Kim's!
Nb. Ms Kim is ONLY a Waxing and skin professional Enjoy!
-
02-26-22 15:48 #20888Senior Member

Posts: 418That was my preconceived notion so I took another route
Thank you all for the inputs. I was texting here and she was really busy, but she has an sense about as if she was something special to pay that amount for and you all gave me the reassurance. NOPE. Not happening. So I had to go see my ole faithful like the geyser LOL. Bella at Mclean SPA. She always make sure I am cared for 100% and takes her to ensure the connection is there. SO Glad she is still around.
Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 15:01 #20887Senior Member

Posts: 134Not much to it.
I saw Ina a few years ago. Her body is fitness competitor level with extreme firmness so if you like them soft, she's not the one. She is a complete butterface for me though so it turned me off significantly. I paid for the nuru option back when she offered it thinking more was in store but it basically meant she oiled up her fake tits which I played with while I got a HJ. It was not worth the price of admission and there was no other extras to be had. Although I will say if you are into hard massages her strong hands and technique will leave you sore for days.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





