Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 32170
-
02-27-22 05:24 #20890Senior Member

Posts: 86Bella
Does Bella offer FS?
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 23:21 #20889Regular Member

Posts: 14Waxing Spa
My husband read reviews of Kim's Pro Waxing Service in Vienna on here. Today we had our first appointment. Ms Kim is professional and sweet! She has 10+ years of experience. We are VERY pleased with the results; she has two new returning customers. We higly recommend Ms Kim's!
Nb. Ms Kim is ONLY a Waxing and skin professional Enjoy!
-
02-26-22 15:48 #20888Senior Member

Posts: 418That was my preconceived notion so I took another route
Thank you all for the inputs. I was texting here and she was really busy, but she has an sense about as if she was something special to pay that amount for and you all gave me the reassurance. NOPE. Not happening. So I had to go see my ole faithful like the geyser LOL. Bella at Mclean SPA. She always make sure I am cared for 100% and takes her to ensure the connection is there. SO Glad she is still around.
Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 15:01 #20887Senior Member

Posts: 134Not much to it.
I saw Ina a few years ago. Her body is fitness competitor level with extreme firmness so if you like them soft, she's not the one. She is a complete butterface for me though so it turned me off significantly. I paid for the nuru option back when she offered it thinking more was in store but it basically meant she oiled up her fake tits which I played with while I got a HJ. It was not worth the price of admission and there was no other extras to be had. Although I will say if you are into hard massages her strong hands and technique will leave you sore for days.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 14:40 #20886Regular Member

Posts: 10Sun Therapy
I was driving aimlessly to avoid going back home when I "somehow" ended up on backlick rd. I decided to visit an old stomping ground that I used to know as Peach Therapy. It's since changed names to Sun, and I was greeted by a mamasan whose face looked like an old baseball glove. I was worried about what this might mean for my provider, but boy was I not disappointed. Tito is a breath fresh. Pretty face, a tight body, and probably in her late 30's to early 40's. She gave a great hard massage, walking on my back and massaging away all the aches that a bad mattress provides. The finish was standard, but I could tell that there might be more available down the line. Either way, she was great. Treat her well. She said she recently had surgery on her skull.
-
02-26-22 14:08 #20885Senior Member

Posts: 81Ji Ji
I used to see Ji Ji a year ago and she was always awesome. Very sensual, affectionate and sexy with her teasing and conversations. $$ total but take everything I said with a grain of salt since it's been around a year. She was sexy though.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 13:57 #20884Senior Member

Posts: 197INA has a great body, but not much else going for her.
My experience with Ina was disappointing. For starters, its $2. 2 for an hour, and for that there are no extras except maybe a handshake. For a second, she is a bit older. Her body is in great shape, I am pretty sure she was or is a competitor, but beyond that I did not find the experience appealing. But, as always, your mileage may vary.
Be safe.
--BE.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 12:11 #20883Senior Member

Posts: 33Correction
It was Lovely Spa, not lucky.
Originally Posted by WrexMaiden
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 11:20 #20882Regular Member

Posts: 8I think she is only staying here for a month.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 11:10 #20881Senior Member

Posts: 467Ina
Seen her many many times. Pictures are definitely her. Her body is incredible as she is a professional bikini fitness model. You will probably never see another 45 year old with a better body. Tits are man made, but still very nice.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
She gives a very good if not great massage. Sometimes a bit to hard but she hits every spot.
-
02-26-22 09:59 #20880Senior Member

Posts: 143Ji Ji
I've heard Zina was good. Is Ji Ji as good as Zina?
Originally Posted by DisMan6
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 09:00 #20879Senior Member

Posts: 48K&J Open Again?
I thought they were closed. Did they reopen?
1820 Michael Faraday Dr #22, Reston.
-
02-26-22 08:48 #20878Senior Member

Posts: 418Use to see her before COVID started
She was always a good time, great body and awesome chemistry. We definitely had a connection for awhile but after sometime, I had to replace her. The thrill of the hunt was gone. But she was worth her weight in GOLD.
Originally Posted by DisMan6
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 08:44 #20877Senior Member

Posts: 418Enticed to see her this weekend. INA
Text her a few times and if the pics are anything close to being 100%, both heads are inclined to see here. Abit pricey but somethings you have to go out on a limb once in awhile. If I do venture and pull the trigger, Ill be sure to write a story back. If anyone else have already, feel free to fill me in.
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../20823814.html
-
02-26-22 08:42 #20876Senior Member

Posts: 418Hate to see one of my favorite leave. Her Last day: Kendall
She has been back and forth here and seems like its her last day again. Always a great time with her. Slim petite with some nice man mades. Today is her last day unfortunately, until possible she rotates back here.
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../20089661.html










Reply With Quote





