Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 7496
-
03-08-22 13:46 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 101Green hair
Anyone know the chick with green hair? Saw her near dunks and jays. No time to stop tho.
-
03-06-22 13:44 #6655Senior Member

Posts: 59Still Not a member.
Went down westford, a few times around 1 pm.
Freakman next you see Cynthia, give her the finger, and tell her to answer her Instagram, lmao.
I didn't try Facebook, but did try the link, anyway beautiful out today.
Thanks for the info freakman, much appreciated.
-
03-04-22 22:46 #6654Banned Member

Posts: 194Disclaimer
Lauren deepthroat is a 10 to me because my dick is small. It's only 2 and a half inch.
But I admit and accept my flaws even though I photoshop all my dikpics.
But hoz don't complain when they see the bling bling.
They love my money more than my dik anyways lmao.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iuzLNB0EfXs
-
03-04-22 20:13 #6653Banned Member

Posts: 194Yesterday evening and today
Cruise around yesterday. Mad traffic. Streets blocked off. Heard it was because of a fire where a young girl died in. Rest In Peace youngster. See you in the next world. Trying to avoid traffic so taking some back roads from middlesex cut up grand then Marshall street. See Cynthia walking towards grand. She dyed her hair blonde. She sees me and gives me the finger. I Yell out I love you too baby lmao.
Wanted to cruise around more but too much traffic so called it a night.
This evening took a cruise. Stopped at the liquor store at the corner of branch and Dover. Smoking before I go in. Guess who I see pull up in a maroon car with a Cambodian guy with hair longer than hers? It's Cynthia. Lmao. They pull up at country farms store and I directly across the street from them smoking with my hoody on dressed in all black camouflaged in the night. Funny thing is I know dude but didn't even know he did dates.
Drove around looking for Francesca. But didn't find her. Ended up picking up Lauren from jays. She doesn't have the cutest face but her deep throat skills are a 10. Well for me anyways.
And David the girl Lisa always hangs out at the corner of coral and Westford. Sometimes I see her by that store across the street from the td bank.
-
03-03-22 11:49 #6652Senior Member

Posts: 212Lisa
Thanks Freakman, I'll give Lisa a try if I can find her again. Where did you pick her up? Any Asian girls that you would Recommend?
-
03-03-22 01:19 #6651Banned Member

Posts: 194Some are out
Took a cruise and seen Sabrina out with a backpack.
Saw Francesca (the girl who beat up Cynthia) looking sexy with some fly looking boots on.
Saw a tall girl with long black hair I never seen before at the corner of grand and westford.
Wanted to pick Francesca up but changed my mind and got a special package instead lmao.
But they are out there. Pretty sure there are some by the dunks on church because that apartment building there is a trap house like the carter in new jack city. But I'm chilling with my main girl Mary Jane so I'm good LOL.
Wanted coca but I'm slowly slowing down https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wA49DaVmJWQ.
-
03-02-22 23:00 #6650Banned Member

Posts: 194Congrats juna1103
On learning chess. It's the game proven to raise iq's and teach strategies. From my understanding all the general played chess but I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time or the last time lmfao) for an interesting movie about drugs prostitution and chess I recommend a movie called "fresh". It's a hood classic.
If you're looking for Cynthia hit the person I quote above. Or hit her up on Instagram at princessxcynthiax and you can click the link on there for her porn videos. Or just search "Jan e doe" on Facebook under the city of Lowell. She hasn't been out because yesterday was the first of the month like the bone thugs and harmony song so she got her government check but she should be out either tonight or tomorrow. She burns thru it and like 2 to 3 days. She's a party girl who just wants to get high all day. So she'll be out soon bro. Have fun with that. And welcome to the Cynthia club with thousands of members. She's the hardest working ho in any city she lives in. Famous for turning 20 tricks a day. And it's like that mang.
Originally Posted by AStreetwalker
[View Original Post]
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WUH9NaZI9eA
But keep playing chess. It's one of the best games. Sometimes I play against myself because after all I am my own worst enemy. Peace.
-
03-02-22 19:34 #6649Senior Member

Posts: 59Freakman I can play chess now LOL
Only took me 3 days, I see why you play, all that time I wasted on checkers, lmao.
Chick in video Cinthia, want see her.
Was out today on westford, no luck.
Can't believe you got GPD auto, LOL maybe you sell it online.
Thanks for info, and chess.
-
03-02-22 10:49 #6648Banned Member

Posts: 194Stevie
Picked up Stevie recently. While driving to a safe secluded spot this song came on the playlist https://soundcloud.com/user-75614078...nd-gdp-snippet and she started talking about how she knows this song and knows Cynthia and mac Monty Cynthia grand daddy pimp and how she used to stay over there with them on canton until Cynthia got jealous when she caught her sukn mac Monty dik and called the cops on her and got her kicked out. Whole time I'm driving just listening wondering why are you telling me this.
Get to the spot. Worst head ever. Told her to stop after 2 minutes and just keep what I gave you. On the way back she's complaining. Then talking about how some ugly black guy paid her 50 just to interview her for a documentary called high on crack street part 2. OK but I'm not him. Lmao.
And David I ended up doing a date with Lisa the same day. Was on a binge and when I'm on a binge I do at least 3 dates. Lisa got skills but she doesn't swallow. I rate her a 7 out of 10. She has a phone too even though she's homeless. Think it's one of those q links where girls who get ebt and ssdi have because they lie about their income. Honestly these girls make more money than most of their customers but it all goes to their plug.
Did another date after Lisa but not posting details about her. She's my go to and you know how that is mang.
-
03-01-22 12:53 #6647Senior Member

Posts: 212Lisa and Dell
Also an Asian girl name Dell.
Originally Posted by DavidA
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-22 12:52 #6646Senior Member

Posts: 212Lisa
This is the girl I was looking for information on let me know if you pick her up.
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-22 10:55 #6645Banned Member

Posts: 194Mac Monty and Cynthia
Was chilling in the parking lot by Ramos liquor on branch and queen street shooting nips with my Haitian homeboy when guess who I see walking.
It's Cynthia with her pimp mac Monty her canton st sugar daddy the greatest pimp in Lowell since 2015.
Walked up to them and asked mac Monty for his autograph. Cynthia acted like she didn't know me and mac Monty signs my little piece of paper and said thanks for the love. Pimping made easy ep coming out soon. I asked him for Amanda number and he gave it to me.
Him and Cynthia make a cute couple. They the new Donald and mela lmao.
-
02-27-22 01:19 #6644Banned Member

Posts: 194?
Just wanted to say chess isn't that hard bro. Don't doubt your self. If I can play chess you can too. I'm a idiot bro. And the girl in the video is Cynthia. Just saw it on Twitter.
Originally Posted by Juna1103
[View Original Post]
Picked up WSW Taylor with blonde hair from Hartford. No phone but gave me her email lmfao https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OjYSC4_aawg.
That's more professional than Hillary jeahhhh.
-
02-26-22 17:11 #6643Senior Member

Posts: 111Jenna
If its same Jenna, hooked up with her yesterday. NOT bad, shabby apt tho.
Originally Posted by FreakMan69
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 10:23 #6642Banned Member

Posts: 194Lisa
Met a WSW named Lisa while posted up smoking a jay at the corner of Westford and coral. Was tempted to hook up but didn't. Was actually hoping to see "siracha jalapeño" so turned her down. But maybe I will see her before I leave on the 15th next month a day after my birthday. Going to get mad lit. But I doubt it. But every cloud has a silver lining. It's a proven fact when one door closes another one opens.










Reply With Quote





