Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 500 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6581

    Jersey

    Was in town this morning around 730 drop by Jay's picked up jersey small BSW went to my spot she started BBBJ & FIV end FIA no talk about donation after a few had her jump in back back and drop her draws nice little ass slammed it few awhile took it out and had her finish in her mouth. Will repeat 6.

  2. #6580

    Shannon Cynthia Angelique

    Ran into Cynthia walking with another girl named Shannon on Westford close to laundry mat.

    Was trying to get Angelique but she said she was waiting for some bald head guy in white van wash clothes there.

    She went back in laundromat when Cynthia and Shannon come walking by. Wanted to pick up Cynthia but she's still tripping because I didn't pay her court fee so she gave me the finger but her girl Shannon holla at me still even though Cynthia trynna throw salt in the game. Talked with Shannon but decided to pass her by. She was acting erratic tweaking off crack and meth so told her no I changed my mind. She called me all kinds of names but I just got in car and dipped out.

    Ended up seeing a girl by jays with glasses. Got a super bbbjws. She made me come hard and will repeat. She knows how to hold it down and gag on it. Techniques 10 out of 10.

  3. #6579

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Well I like the whole thing LOL that shyt is fire bro.

    Been sharing it with my friends while puffing shit from the dispensary and we be dancing and laughing to it.
    Ok that's cool. Music is subjective like taste. We can eat the same pizza but you might like your slice more than I like mine. But I seen your posts and can you do me a favor and pm me Cynthia mom info? You said she works too and it's one of my fantasies to have fucked a mom and her daughter, like another one of my fantasies is to fuck sisters lmao. Tried to pm you but couldn't so pm me and lmk. Willing to trade. I'm curious as to who has the best pussy out of her and Cynthia.

  4. #6578

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    The lyrics are tight. Reminds me of Eazy e and kid rock. They made me LOL.

    The production is nope. If whoever made this song hooked up with Dr dre or another dope producer they'd have a mf hit.
    Well I like the whole thing LOL that shyt is fire bro.

    Been sharing it with my friends while puffing shit from the dispensary and we be dancing and laughing to it.

  5. #6577

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by AStreetwalker  [View Original Post]
    Will share Cynthia #, pm me.
    Hmmmm why is this your 1st post.

    Your screen name is Astreetwalker.

    Are you a streetwalker or a John?

    Inquiring minds want to know.

  6. #6576

    Yes and no

    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    The lyrics are tight. Reminds me of Eazy e and kid rock. They made me LOL.

    The production is nope. If whoever made this song hooked up with Dr dre or another dope producer they'd have a mf hit.

  7. #6575

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by MeloYello  [View Original Post]
    She was arrested for a failure to appear warrant. It was in the Lowell paper.
    Glad she forgot my number to bail her out but I wouldn't have done it anyway.

    All that money she makes like 800 a day from what she said to me and she didn't pay off her court fees.

    Oh well maybe she will learn from her mistakes but I doubt it.

  8. #6574

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa1  [View Original Post]
    On Saturday I was at Jay, there were many hoodlums hanging around, I ha picked up some young lady but she didn't like the deal. All of a sudden she pointed at me, and that's when all hell broke lose, the crack head started chasing after me, I had take flight and leave my car to avoid an altercation with that group. I had to go back for my car later, only to discover they deflated my tires.
    That's crazy. You should get some mace, a rock in a sock or something like that for protection. All these girls have a man they report to usually their drug dealers because they bring in more money than the male addict. A lot of them are gang affiliated like Cynthia who's down with the gds Latin king crips and Cambodian gangs after getting initiated by having them run train on her. She tried to control me by treats but I have connections too. More than her because they all know she a crakwhore who lies more than all her wigs and Photoshop pix.

    Hooked up with Ashley recently. She wears glasses and looks like a sexy librarian from porn vids. She's my new all time favorite so if you see her give her a go.

    Also dated a sexy girl named Amanda. Give her a go. 8 out of 10 bbbjws.

  9. #6573

    Cynthia

    She was arrested for a failure to appear warrant. It was in the Lowell paper.

  10. #6572
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa1  [View Original Post]
    On Saturday I was at Jay, there were many hoodlums hanging around, I ha picked up some young lady but she didn't like the deal. All of a sudden she pointed at me, and that's when all hell broke lose, the crack head started chasing after me, I had take flight and leave my car to avoid an altercation with that group. I had to go back for my car later, only to discover they deflated my tires. The LEO need to scatter those goons, the more they are, the bolder they get-MOB mentality, very soon they might start robbing people there or might get somebody killed. I don't think I will be going close to that place soon. Why Jays owner tolerate them, I don't know-Mob mentality might make him lose on business.
    They already Robbing people.

  11. #6571

    Contact for Cynthia

    Will share Cynthia #, pm me.

  12. #6570

  13. #6569
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!

  14. #6568
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks bill and good luck to you. Think you might need it more than me though seeing how most of your reports are asking for something instead of actually finding something. But hey I grew up in these Lowell streets.

    Met a sexy short blonde WSW with tats while sipping a couple of nips and smoking out front of the liquor store across fletcher street mb. Her name is amber. Went to one of my spots and got a 7 out of 10 BBBJ. Took a while then all of a sudden she stopped and pulled off her pants and told me to fuck her. So I slid over into the passenger side on top of her and fucked her for a good 5 minutes and busted inside of her. Now that I think about it I regret it but I was slightly intoxicated and super horny. Hope I don't catch anything but if I do I can't blame anybody except myself. Got her Snapchat because she said she doesn't give out her number to customers. I can dig it. Looked at her stories and she's one bad WG. Will definitely repeat.
    YOU get alot of action. I finally found a woman in Manchester, came to my place in haverhill. 150 for 45 minutes and 50 for gas. Worked out great!!

  15. #6567

    Be careful at Jay

    On Saturday I was at Jay, there were many hoodlums hanging around, I ha picked up some young lady but she didn't like the deal. All of a sudden she pointed at me, and that's when all hell broke lose, the crack head started chasing after me, I had take flight and leave my car to avoid an altercation with that group. I had to go back for my car later, only to discover they deflated my tires. The LEO need to scatter those goons, the more they are, the bolder they get-MOB mentality, very soon they might start robbing people there or might get somebody killed. I don't think I will be going close to that place soon. Why Jays owner tolerate them, I don't know-Mob mentality might make him lose on business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape