Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 732 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6456
    Just curious, A lot of the arrangement do you guys spend multiple hours with them? I feel like I was out hustle. Before we meet she say she could stay for a few hours. Well first of all she was over an hour late. She say she was sharing car with her mom. When I was done, she say she have to leave early so she can give her car back to her mom. Any of you guys have an experience with this, where the girl making excuses to leave early?.

  2. #6455

    FoxySiren

    I assume someone has feedback on this lady. Looks like she has been on the site for 6 years or so. Any intel would be great. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-79247d498eee

  3. #6454
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    She finally did. She's not bad looking. Looks thin, but looks kind of like a guy.
    Hahahaha yes! That's what threw me off like WTF looks like a dude haha. Don't do it! But if you do, good luck and stay safe!

  4. #6453

    Any info?

    Think she's in Lynn.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220226-142832_Seeking.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220226-142827_Seeking.jpg‎  

  5. #6452
    Quote Originally Posted by Potholes774  [View Original Post]
    Oh, maybe it depends how you're approaching her. Trust me it's not going to take much. She sounds desperate for cash.
    She finally did. She's not bad looking. Looks thin, but looks kind of like a guy.

  6. #6451
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her. Just never respond to me. I guess I don't have what it takes.
    Oh, maybe it depends how you're approaching her. Trust me it's not going to take much. She sounds desperate for cash.

  7. #6450

    Valentinobaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Potholes774  [View Original Post]
    Happy Thursday guys. I found another one that will except $100. Again don't accept her first amount. She will try to say she gets 400 from guys just for hanging out which I doubt it. Definitely not worth more then 100. She's skinny and smells like cigarettes. The way she talks you can tell she's been using in the past (has all her teeth LOL). You would have to host. Sadly her pictures were deceiving on her profile. I give her a 2 out 10. Take that as you will. Good luck and happy hunting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-14c1add2b43c
    Met her at dunks. Bought her a coffee, I was offering to get her something to eat too as she looked like she needed some food. She didn't want any. Chat with her for 5 minutes and left. Didn't want to make her feel bad. One of those situation meeting up before definitely helped. $3 coffee saved the hotel cost and 'what the fuck did I just do" guilt.

  8. #6449
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #6448

    Wisefan

    Quote Originally Posted by FindFun  [View Original Post]
    I know of this one. I will say that the loss of my self esteem outweighed any monetary cost incurred.
    I reached out to her. Just never respond to me. I guess I don't have what it takes.

  10. #6447

    Daisy's friend

    Looks like Daisy made a new friend.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...gp3d8JVowp6mEX

  11. #6446
    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her on snap, from the score on her snap plus the profile she's definitely real but I think a pimp / handler is involved (more than likely her driver or personal Uber as she says to me) as well as hard drugs judging how sporadic she'll hit me up and then ghost for a couple of hours or so after setting something up and completely forgetting our conversations. Was supposed to come over last night but didn't hear from her again until after a few hours and I was asleep at that point. She set her boundaries to me which only things not on the table is anal, face fucking and bdsm. If anyone actually meets her I'd like to hear how it went.
    I met her, picked her up at her house. Does live with sister, no transportation as of now because her truck is broken. She is the girl in pics and is 20. No BBFS because not on bc. Good BBBJ, spent a couple hours with me. .4 oo.

  12. #6445

    Autocorrect changed a word.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potholes774  [View Original Post]
    Happy Thursday guys. I found another one that will except $100. Again don't accept her first amount. She will try to say she gets 400 from guys just for hanging out which I doubt it. Definitely not worth more then 100. She's skinny and smells like cigarettes. The way she talks you can tell she's been using in the past (has all her teeth LOL). You would have to host. Sadly her pictures were deceiving on her profile. I give her a 2 out 10. Take that as you will. Good luck and happy hunting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-14c1add2b43c
    I meant to say accept not except LOL.

  13. #6444
    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Just met her finally and she's real. Seemed new at this by how she was acting but she was cool just have weed and offer to smoke her up when you hang with her.
    I spend a lot of time in her area. If she's okay with you passing on her contact info I'd take it. Unfortunately I'm on SA timeout so I can't message her myself.

  14. #6443

    Valentinobaby

    Happy Thursday guys. I found another one that will except $100. Again don't accept her first amount. She will try to say she gets 400 from guys just for hanging out which I doubt it. Definitely not worth more then 100. She's skinny and smells like cigarettes. The way she talks you can tell she's been using in the past (has all her teeth LOL). You would have to host. Sadly her pictures were deceiving on her profile. I give her a 2 out 10. Take that as you will. Good luck and happy hunting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-14c1add2b43c

  15. #6442
    Quote Originally Posted by Potholes774  [View Original Post]
    For those of you desperate to get some. She will except 100. Don't take the first amount she says. At first I thought to good to be true until I asked her for pictures and now I know why. Definitely a hard pass for me but maybe one of you would take one for the team LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-2abb48eb4d8f
    I know of this one. I will say that the loss of my self esteem outweighed any monetary cost incurred.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape