Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 731 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6411

    Talking with her too

    Quote Originally Posted by Richcecato33  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers! Do any of you have any info on this girl? I've been talking to her and may see her soon, but any info about her would be very appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-beb5f7eaea46
    Been chatting with her on snap, from the score on her snap plus the profile she's definitely real but I think a pimp / handler is involved (more than likely her driver or personal Uber as she says to me) as well as hard drugs judging how sporadic she'll hit me up and then ghost for a couple of hours or so after setting something up and completely forgetting our conversations. Was supposed to come over last night but didn't hear from her again until after a few hours and I was asleep at that point. She set her boundaries to me which only things not on the table is anal, face fucking and bdsm. If anyone actually meets her I'd like to hear how it went.

  2. #6410
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    So what Is the point of of the site then? Do they want you to pay and add these girls to message them about your life and not meeting people?
    Well the point of the site first and foremost is to stay in business. And after FOSTA-SESTA they won't stay in business if they permit sexual acts for money to be negotiated on the site.

    The strategy is simple. Find initial mutual interest on the site and then move quickly to texting / WhatsApp / etc.

    If the girl doesn't know that talking "PPM" etc will get you banned, tell her. "SA bans people for talking money here on the site. We should text to discuss more details. ".

  3. #6409

    Exact same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar13  [View Original Post]
    I had almost the same conversation with her. Truck being fixed, pays someone to give her rides. That someone would drop her off and go "have dinner or something. " Sounded sketchy to me for that reason, and figured even if it was completely straight up it would be a rush job. Quoted $400 and for that I'm not looking to be rushed.
    Yeah $400 for a rush or rob, all set. I have three other SB's that are good to me. So that is a pass for me. Although I need an Asian and a redhead to complete met set.

  4. #6408
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyKing  [View Original Post]
    I met another women who is a working professional in the same field as mine. We hit it off well and we meet frequently. No money involved, FWB kinda arrangement. She is off SA now.
    Great to hear. I found a few free FWB situations pre-2020. Some women just want good time and dick. SA would be the place to find it now, you'd think, with CL and BP gone where a woman can be discreet and get dick.

    SBing in itself has become a business. But we've all been inside for 2+ years and you just got to get a little lucky to find that girl who is looking for the above.

  5. #6407

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltWaterLbc  [View Original Post]
    Says she doesn't have a car and someone will drive her?. I said they will just wait around? She said for like an hour or two. I am in Boston, so 3 hour drive there and back, then maybe an hour here. Sound suspect but, maybe I am overly paranoid. Let me know if she is worth it.
    I had almost the same conversation with her. Truck being fixed, pays someone to give her rides. That someone would drop her off and go "have dinner or something. " Sounded sketchy to me for that reason, and figured even if it was completely straight up it would be a rush job. Quoted $400 and for that I'm not looking to be rushed.

  6. #6406

    My two cents

    Quote Originally Posted by Richcecato33  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers! Do any of you have any info on this girl? I've been talking to her and may see her soon, but any info about her would be very appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-beb5f7eaea46
    I get the underage vibe. Who leads with "I'm 20"?

  7. #6405

    Been talking with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Richcecato33  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers! Do any of you have any info on this girl? I've been talking to her and may see her soon, but any info about her would be very appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-beb5f7eaea46
    Says she doesn't have a car and someone will drive her?. I said they will just wait around? She said for like an hour or two. I am in Boston, so 3 hour drive there and back, then maybe an hour here. Sound suspect but, maybe I am overly paranoid. Let me know if she is worth it.

  8. #6404

    First Report

    Long time reader, first time posting. Thought of sharing some info, not very active on SA but met some women over the past couple of months. As many others always say, it takes time and effort for sure.

    Olinda.

    Dominican. Pics are 80% accurate, she might have gained couple of pounds compared to the pics. Not sure if she hosts, I always meet in the hotel the first time. Agreed for 300 over text and she showed up at the hotel. The deed was very mechanical and she was unable to take the pounding and asked me to stop. She gave some stupid reason and wanted to leave, I just gave her the money and asked her to GTFO.

    Diana.

    Brazilian. Pcs are accurate. Good body, clean and was very eager to please. She was involved in the act and spent 2+ hours with me. 300.

    I met another women who is a working professional in the same field as mine. We hit it off well and we meet frequently. No money involved, FWB kinda arrangement. She is off SA now.

    It definitely takes time to scan through the profiles in SA but still I prefer SA over escort sites.

  9. #6403

    Any Info?

    Hello fellow mongers! Do any of you have any info on this girl? I've been talking to her and may see her soon, but any info about her would be very appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-beb5f7eaea46

  10. #6402
    Quote Originally Posted by PatMine22  [View Original Post]
    This one is "PrettyCee" is annoying.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-92cda17859bf

    She had another profile last month saying that she saved her mouth for her boyfriend. She would have sex with you behind his back but no BJ or kissing. She seemed to be okay with 250 per meet but then wouldn't return texts consistently or make time to meet. I'm not sure she's real. Her story is she has now ditched the boyfriend. I think she is in East Boston.
    When they state "I won't do anything physical unless I'm sexually attracted to you " just move on. The majority are attracted to you for the cash option and she will probably set an outrageous price because she will never be attracted to you. These girls are not your gf or lover but will tolerate you for a certain amount of money. This one is upfront and s telling you she doesn't like you. I prefer a chemistry that isn't preconceived in the description. I find if you can have a normal conversation and the donation is discussed during the first meeting she will either signal that she can stand you for a little while or not. I chose not pursue girls that I have to convince to fuck me or pay outrageous money. I tell them what I will pay, including a hotel, if hosting is an issue and they either agree, think about it or decline. It is usually a lot of work to get to this point so if I have to continue to earn my way into the bedroom at each meeting I just say no thank you and move on. You need to establish a comfortable amount you want to pay, a particular type or class of girl and then go from there. You can't hit everyone of them as you will suffer from blue ball burn out while you sort thru them all. I like to hang on to the ones I match with as long as I can because the hunt for replacements is a *****. Even the long term girls can become a labor of love so set your limitations and stick to them. This one sounds like she is full of drama before you even meet her as in boyfriend. Quit while you are ahead and still have the money in your pocket.

  11. #6401
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    So what Is the point of of the site then? Do they want you to pay and add these girls to message them about your life and not meeting people?
    The point is to use the site to make a connection. Get a basic idea of whether they're looking for something short term, long term, or <gasp romantic, THEN move off the site to text / Kik / WhatsApp / etc to work out specifics and logistics.

    The girls that are DTF for a price know what's up. The ones that want something else generally don't. If you suggest going to texting and they say yes, better than 90% chance you'll seal the deal if your numbers work.

  12. #6400

    PrettyCee

    This one is "PrettyCee" is annoying.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-92cda17859bf

    She had another profile last month saying that she saved her mouth for her boyfriend. She would have sex with you behind his back but no BJ or kissing. She seemed to be okay with 250 per meet but then wouldn't return texts consistently or make time to meet. I'm not sure she's real. Her story is she has now ditched the boyfriend. I think she is in East Boston.

  13. #6399

    Daisy Dolly

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-9067c94da977

    Supposed to be in Malden Info appreciated Thanks CMN.
    She was reviewed on here maybe search Daisy? Supposedly a street walker / casino girl / ex drug addict. I think there was one good review and multiple negative ones.

  14. #6398

    Anyone seen this one Daisy Dolly??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-9067c94da977

    Supposed to be in Malden Info appreciated Thanks CMN.

  15. #6397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Any messaging about "PPM" and such is likely to get you banned on SA now. DO NOT talk money in SA chat.
    So what Is the point of of the site then? Do they want you to pay and add these girls to message them about your life and not meeting people?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape