Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 732 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6451
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTrey  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her. Just never respond to me. I guess I don't have what it takes.
    Oh, maybe it depends how you're approaching her. Trust me it's not going to take much. She sounds desperate for cash.

  2. #6450

    Valentinobaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Potholes774  [View Original Post]
    Happy Thursday guys. I found another one that will except $100. Again don't accept her first amount. She will try to say she gets 400 from guys just for hanging out which I doubt it. Definitely not worth more then 100. She's skinny and smells like cigarettes. The way she talks you can tell she's been using in the past (has all her teeth LOL). You would have to host. Sadly her pictures were deceiving on her profile. I give her a 2 out 10. Take that as you will. Good luck and happy hunting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-14c1add2b43c
    Met her at dunks. Bought her a coffee, I was offering to get her something to eat too as she looked like she needed some food. She didn't want any. Chat with her for 5 minutes and left. Didn't want to make her feel bad. One of those situation meeting up before definitely helped. $3 coffee saved the hotel cost and 'what the fuck did I just do" guilt.

  3. #6449
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #6448

    Wisefan

    Quote Originally Posted by FindFun  [View Original Post]
    I know of this one. I will say that the loss of my self esteem outweighed any monetary cost incurred.
    I reached out to her. Just never respond to me. I guess I don't have what it takes.

  5. #6447

    Daisy's friend

    Looks like Daisy made a new friend.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...gp3d8JVowp6mEX

  6. #6446
    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her on snap, from the score on her snap plus the profile she's definitely real but I think a pimp / handler is involved (more than likely her driver or personal Uber as she says to me) as well as hard drugs judging how sporadic she'll hit me up and then ghost for a couple of hours or so after setting something up and completely forgetting our conversations. Was supposed to come over last night but didn't hear from her again until after a few hours and I was asleep at that point. She set her boundaries to me which only things not on the table is anal, face fucking and bdsm. If anyone actually meets her I'd like to hear how it went.
    I met her, picked her up at her house. Does live with sister, no transportation as of now because her truck is broken. She is the girl in pics and is 20. No BBFS because not on bc. Good BBBJ, spent a couple hours with me. .4 oo.

  7. #6445

    Autocorrect changed a word.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potholes774  [View Original Post]
    Happy Thursday guys. I found another one that will except $100. Again don't accept her first amount. She will try to say she gets 400 from guys just for hanging out which I doubt it. Definitely not worth more then 100. She's skinny and smells like cigarettes. The way she talks you can tell she's been using in the past (has all her teeth LOL). You would have to host. Sadly her pictures were deceiving on her profile. I give her a 2 out 10. Take that as you will. Good luck and happy hunting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-14c1add2b43c
    I meant to say accept not except LOL.

  8. #6444
    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Just met her finally and she's real. Seemed new at this by how she was acting but she was cool just have weed and offer to smoke her up when you hang with her.
    I spend a lot of time in her area. If she's okay with you passing on her contact info I'd take it. Unfortunately I'm on SA timeout so I can't message her myself.

  9. #6443

    Valentinobaby

    Happy Thursday guys. I found another one that will except $100. Again don't accept her first amount. She will try to say she gets 400 from guys just for hanging out which I doubt it. Definitely not worth more then 100. She's skinny and smells like cigarettes. The way she talks you can tell she's been using in the past (has all her teeth LOL). You would have to host. Sadly her pictures were deceiving on her profile. I give her a 2 out 10. Take that as you will. Good luck and happy hunting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-14c1add2b43c

  10. #6442
    Quote Originally Posted by Potholes774  [View Original Post]
    For those of you desperate to get some. She will except 100. Don't take the first amount she says. At first I thought to good to be true until I asked her for pictures and now I know why. Definitely a hard pass for me but maybe one of you would take one for the team LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-2abb48eb4d8f
    I know of this one. I will say that the loss of my self esteem outweighed any monetary cost incurred.

  11. #6441
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmDreaman35  [View Original Post]
    How does this whole Seeking Arrangements thing work? Can you really find quality girls on there? Trying to build a new rotation and what about prices? What is the average donation price for a lady on there? And are any of them BBFS friendly? I might have to look into this.
    I paid for 1 month in January and found the 2 I talked about. The hot one was 350 first meet but has been less since and the bbw was 2. The latter I may have over paid the one time I saw her but I had a good time. The bbw was down for BBFS but I don't mess with that, too risky for me personally. It takes a lot of time and effort texting a bunch to weed through the bs was it was totally worth it for me. I had a 3rd that was def real and willing but wanted too much and a 4th that I haven't been make our schedules work yet. Send out a lot of messages and switch to texting quickly helps to weed out some. Be picky with the ones you txt and actually think you can meet rather than up front with who you message. The more lines in the water the more likely one of them gets hooked.

  12. #6440
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    SA was much better a few years ago; for a time I had three at the same time, all under 21, tight bodies, beautiful faces, one was an actual runway model, all BBFS; they even let me film. These days there are a lot of below average girls (I'd rate most under a 5/10) as well as haggard, old ones and pro's. Also if you see average / BBW in their profile they're likely just fat. You can probably find someone pretty easily to bang for under $$$ but I'm not into that since 1. I could do that for free probably in the civilian world and 2. I can see a pro with a much nicer face / body.

    You can find an occasional diamond in the rough, but it can take a very long time and a lot of messaging and pricing might be high. My last arrangement ended about 2/3 years ago and I haven't found anyone meeting my preferences yet. But when you find a 9 or 10 and BBFS, BBBJCIMNQNS Greek etc it's well worth it in my opinion. I've stayed on SA and paid the monthly fees because when I do find someone hot it's someone I couldn't get at home, at a bar, or hobbying.
    Agree with this. Although as noted, the pickings are slimmer (although less scammers than say a few months ago. Still exist, but not as bad as 2021). And it takes longer / luck to find that attractive UTR or even the reliable BBFS semi-pro. But success on this last run, although not what it used to be in terms of ease and cost and amount of women that actually are serious/interested.

    Before COVID, SA was much easier for sure. Within a 36 hour period, I had 3 SA women: gave a 18 year old a facial, multi-hour BBFS with a 28 year old big booty mom, and creampied a 19 year old: all for 300 a piece.

    Sadly, those days are gone or you have to pay 1 K+. Even had a mom quote me more than $600 today LOL on to the next one.

  13. #6439

    Takes time and money

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmDreaman35  [View Original Post]
    How does this whole Seeking Arrangements thing work? Can you really find quality girls on there? Trying to build a new rotation and what about prices? What is the average donation price for a lady on there? And are any of them BBFS friendly? I might have to look into this.
    SA was much better a few years ago; for a time I had three at the same time, all under 21, tight bodies, beautiful faces, one was an actual runway model, all BBFS; they even let me film. These days there are a lot of below average girls (I'd rate most under a 5/10) as well as haggard, old ones and pro's. Also if you see average / BBW in their profile they're likely just fat. You can probably find someone pretty easily to bang for under $$$ but I'm not into that since 1. I could do that for free probably in the civilian world and 2. I can see a pro with a much nicer face / body.

    You can find an occasional diamond in the rough, but it can take a very long time and a lot of messaging and pricing might be high. My last arrangement ended about 2/3 years ago and I haven't found anyone meeting my preferences yet. But when you find a 9 or 10 and BBFS, BBBJCIMNQNS Greek etc it's well worth it in my opinion. I've stayed on SA and paid the monthly fees because when I do find someone hot it's someone I couldn't get at home, at a bar, or hobbying.

  14. #6438
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    After my first month on seeking I managed to bag a couple. First is a Mid twenties, normal girl, has a real job, total smokeshow, world class natural tits and this tattoo that drives me nuts. I'm totally addicted LOL and to top it all off she's just really cool to chill with I think we kicked it for like 5 hrs the first time we hung out. Only problem is, she's just not that great of a lay, and headgame is weak af. I keep going back tho just for that body!

    Second one is this little Bbw chick who turned out bigger than she led on but I went with it anyways after meet and greet. She's not huge, but I'd say not quite fat but more than thick. She swears she's a newbie and even said she hadn't been laid at all in like 4 years. That being said though she is orgasmic af, has a soaking wet juicy pussy, and head game on point. Also down for anything / trying mee stuff.

    Going to see them each some more I just wish I could take the bbw's skills and giv them to the smokeshow. Such a woman would be wife material. If I didn't already have one of those lmao.
    How does this whole Seeking Arrangements thing work? Can you really find quality girls on there? Trying to build a new rotation and what about prices? What is the average donation price for a lady on there? And are any of them BBFS friendly? I might have to look into this.

  15. #6437
    Quote Originally Posted by Richcecato33  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers! Do any of you have any info on this girl? I've been talking to her and may see her soon, but any info about her would be very appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-beb5f7eaea46
    Have you met up with her yet?? Cannot tell if she is real or not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape