Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 888 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 13316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7421

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.
    I'd see her but not with you there watching. To me that's just kinda weird. Your being cuckholded and if my woman did that to me I'd throw her off a long pier into the ocean with a lead vest on. I find it disrespectful. I personally am monogamous in relationships. I had a girl bring another girl in our bed and it was weird. The chic was hot but I like to make my lady feel special and doesn't matter what they say they don't like you fucking other women. After that happened my girl would constantly accuse me of sneaking around with the other chic which I. Would never ever do.

  2. #7420

    Dallas no limits GFE

    This girl is a thief and a robber with a dude. From here but in Charleston. Do not see her. Too much danger in these leisure time activities. Better to stay away. And BE careful if you keep hobbying.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/984216608928

  3. #7419

    Abbi from Anderson on tryst

    Beware of this girl claims she has cancer and that it's my fault she is dying cause I didn't cashapp her 400 for chemo treatment.

  4. #7418
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Was she alone? And was everything covered?
    Yes she was along as far as I know. I did not look in all the rooms but I did not see or hear anyone. And yes everything was covered.

  5. #7417

    Who gives the best BBBJ?

    Hello fellow mongers,

    I was wondering who out there gives the best BBBJ? I had a girl I saw regularly several years back. But she quit the biz and wound up getting married and moving out of state. Have yet to meet a girl that can compare to her oral skills. So if anyone has any recommendations I would greatly appreciate it. Be safe.

  6. #7416

    Landrum

    I searched the forums but haven't found any real info. Are there any youngish (20's-30's) ladies (UTR or otherwise) in Landrum worth checking out? GFE is nice but not mandatory.

    Thanks!

  7. #7415
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeMan76  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to see this one after multiple attempts with no response. I guess I finally worded my introduction to her where she felt comfortable. I was reluctant to see her after a unfavourable review a while back but I reached out to her anyway. She was cautious and asked about uncle LEO. Finally got her address and it is a low end apartment up in Berea. Decent inside and did not smell of smoke which is a plus for me. Her pic is a little dated. She is late 20's I guess. Her stomach is not flat like the pic but I would call it a little pouch. The best part is those tits and ass are some of the best I have seen. Nice and firm and very perky. I will repeat just for those. All in all was a good time. Only rate she give was $$. No time was discussed. I was there about Hhr and will definitely repeat! YMMV.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/146773523339
    Nice, and nice pic on her profile. Definitely has my interest. Thanks for your report. I may have to reach out as well.

  8. #7414

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeMan76  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to see this one after multiple attempts with no response. I guess I finally worded my introduction to her where she felt comfortable. I was reluctant to see her after a unfavourable review a while back but I reached out to her anyway. She was cautious and asked about uncle LEO. Finally got her address and it is a low end apartment up in Berea. Decent inside and did not smell of smoke which is a plus for me. Her pic is a little dated. She is late 20's I guess. Her stomach is not flat like the pic but I would call it a little pouch. The best part is those tits and ass are some of the best I have seen. Nice and firm and very perky. I will repeat just for those. All in all was a good time. Only rate she give was $$. No time was discussed. I was there about Hhr and will definitely repeat! YMMV.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/146773523339
    Was she alone? And was everything covered?

  9. #7413

    Maybelline

    I finally got to see this one after multiple attempts with no response. I guess I finally worded my introduction to her where she felt comfortable. I was reluctant to see her after a unfavourable review a while back but I reached out to her anyway. She was cautious and asked about uncle LEO. Finally got her address and it is a low end apartment up in Berea. Decent inside and did not smell of smoke which is a plus for me. Her pic is a little dated. She is late 20's I guess. Her stomach is not flat like the pic but I would call it a little pouch. The best part is those tits and ass are some of the best I have seen. Nice and firm and very perky. I will repeat just for those. All in all was a good time. Only rate she give was $$. No time was discussed. I was there about Hhr and will definitely repeat! YMMV.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/146773523339

  10. #7412

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    And the rate is.
    I can confirm she is real also. I have seen her a couple of times recently. Qv is $20. Decent body she just doesn't get into it and no BJ. But still a good low end provider. YMMV.

  11. #7411
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/280916479552

    She is real, nice time paid asking rate everything covered.
    And the rate is.

  12. #7410

    Andrea

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/280916479552

    She is real, nice time paid asking rate everything covered.

  13. #7409
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly her man was getting out of prison Monday, she advised me that' her pussy was his and his only and would no longer be for sale. Only fans only.
    Thought that name sounded familiar so I searched the forum and saw your holiday escapades and the recent filthy feet pic. I needed a good laugh. I'll pour a little liquor out for ole Twiggy tonight. God speed.

  14. #7408

    Twiggy. The final Chapter?

    Supposedly her man was getting out of prison Monday, she advised me that' her pussy was his and his only and would no longer be for sale. Only fans only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzEyMjY1OTViZjJiYzU3ZmFiODg1YTAwMGEwYjI5ZTAyOTA0ZTYw.jpg‎  

  15. #7407

    Cartagena, Colombia, the capital city of lovely chicas with braces

    Quote Originally Posted by TjMan35  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't wear braces does she? Been looking for a dream with a provider that does for a good while now. If anyone know any that do feel free to reach out and I would be willing to trade.
    TJ, it isn't down the street but Cartagena isn't too expensive to get to. Mongers who go there often comment on the chicas with braces, and for that matter the ladies of the night there have beautiful teeth, quite unlike many of our STG girls, who don't smile in photos, because they are missing teeth, or have meth mouth. There is a companion website to this one, called the International Sex Guide. Visit it, and search "braces. " There is a lot of monger commentary. No doubt, one reason is that dental care is much cheaper in Colombia, and for just a few hundred dollars (instead of a few thousand), a girl can get braces. Check it out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape