Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 13317
-
02-25-22 10:32 #7407Senior Member

Posts: 72Cartagena, Colombia, the capital city of lovely chicas with braces
TJ, it isn't down the street but Cartagena isn't too expensive to get to. Mongers who go there often comment on the chicas with braces, and for that matter the ladies of the night there have beautiful teeth, quite unlike many of our STG girls, who don't smile in photos, because they are missing teeth, or have meth mouth. There is a companion website to this one, called the International Sex Guide. Visit it, and search "braces. " There is a lot of monger commentary. No doubt, one reason is that dental care is much cheaper in Colombia, and for just a few hundred dollars (instead of a few thousand), a girl can get braces. Check it out.
Originally Posted by TjMan35
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 09:30 #7406Senior Member

Posts: 100If you didn't catch Dayne when she passed thru town, you may be in for a long wait. She's going on vacation and will be working fiercely in her hometown upon return.
Originally Posted by BlueCollar1188
[View Original Post]
Johnny did not miss his opportunity to bury his face in Daynes lavish luxuries.
-
02-25-22 09:22 #7405Senior Member

Posts: 100She's legit, she's absolutely sexy, she's incredibly pricey.
Originally Posted by BlueCollar1188
[View Original Post]
69% rotten tomatoes score.
Johnny.
-
02-25-22 00:06 #7404Regular Member

Posts: 20She doesn't wear braces does she? Been looking for a dream with a provider that does for a good while now. If anyone know any that do feel free to reach out and I would be willing to trade.
Originally Posted by BangHank
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 00:06 #7403Senior Member

Posts: 56Interested and following.
I an interested. Do you have any pictures of her? Dm appreciated. Based on the responses I assume everyone would probably like to see as well.
Originally Posted by BangHank
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 22:25 #7402Senior Member

Posts: 55Mj
FYI: she told me no BBBJ, everything covered.
Originally Posted by ImBack
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 21:17 #7401Senior Member

Posts: 162The looonnnnnggggg line
I was thinking the same thing, BH! LOL!
Originally Posted by BangHank
[View Original Post]
LtB.
-
02-24-22 21:15 #7400Senior Member

Posts: 179That's a good choice based on the reviews. I had a dream set with her but had to back out due to schedule problems. I seem to recall that she was set to leave town yesterday.
Originally Posted by BlueCollar1188
[View Original Post]
Try setting something up with Brittany Dancer. She's headed to the Ville next month (can't wait).
-
02-24-22 20:15 #7399Regular Member

Posts: 9Yeah I was trying to find some kinda review somewhere on her but if I don't I'm going to go try out Dayne Darling.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 18:13 #7398Senior Member

Posts: 573https://tryst.link/massage/scarlettsrubyroom
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
Can't find any reviews anywhere.
-
02-24-22 17:13 #7397Senior Member

Posts: 179Ha. I'll be damned if I share that ass with anyone. I'll see you guys next week.
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 16:56 #7396Senior Member

Posts: 277First, we have no way of knowing where you saw that pic. And second, if anyone did I doubt they'd give you feedback since you haven't produced any intel yourself. My advice. Take the plunge and report back your findings. You need to build some cred here!
Originally Posted by BlueCollar1188
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 13:50 #7395Senior Member

Posts: 155It does but evey time I've inquired it's all she offers is out call.
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 13:43 #7394Senior Member

Posts: 92That's just for the outcalls. At least that's what the ad says "Deposit Required OC".
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 12:18 #7393Regular Member

Posts: 9Any had any time with this one?
Hey, looking to dive in and try this beauty has anyone had any time with this one?












Reply With Quote




