High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 395 of 888 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 445 495 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7407

    Cartagena, Colombia, the capital city of lovely chicas with braces

    Quote Originally Posted by TjMan35  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't wear braces does she? Been looking for a dream with a provider that does for a good while now. If anyone know any that do feel free to reach out and I would be willing to trade.
    TJ, it isn't down the street but Cartagena isn't too expensive to get to. Mongers who go there often comment on the chicas with braces, and for that matter the ladies of the night there have beautiful teeth, quite unlike many of our STG girls, who don't smile in photos, because they are missing teeth, or have meth mouth. There is a companion website to this one, called the International Sex Guide. Visit it, and search "braces. " There is a lot of monger commentary. No doubt, one reason is that dental care is much cheaper in Colombia, and for just a few hundred dollars (instead of a few thousand), a girl can get braces. Check it out.

  2. #7406
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar1188  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I was trying to find some kinda review somewhere on her but if I don't I'm going to go try out Dayne Darling.
    If you didn't catch Dayne when she passed thru town, you may be in for a long wait. She's going on vacation and will be working fiercely in her hometown upon return.

    Johnny did not miss his opportunity to bury his face in Daynes lavish luxuries.

  3. #7405
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar1188  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I was trying to find some kinda review somewhere on her but if I don't I'm going to go try out Dayne Darling.
    She's legit, she's absolutely sexy, she's incredibly pricey.

    69% rotten tomatoes score.

    Johnny.

  4. #7404
    She doesn't wear braces does she? Been looking for a dream with a provider that does for a good while now. If anyone know any that do feel free to reach out and I would be willing to trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Yea I know. Just trying to figure out the logistics first. Don't think it's a good idea to post her pics on here. Had a PM request for such but was unable to figure out how to upload a attachment to send.

  5. #7403

    Interested and following.

    I an interested. Do you have any pictures of her? Dm appreciated. Based on the responses I assume everyone would probably like to see as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where I should stick this. I have been a long time lurker. My girlfriend who started out as my sb from SA is interested in escorting with my consent LOL. She is a really hot 34 yo nympho 5'3 at 130 lbs. Question is she wants me to handle all the posting and screening so basically a pimp 😊. I was thinking about sticking her on Tryst at 3 to 4 for starts. The agreement between her and I is that I will be there for the dream and she would prefer that I join but told her it should be up to the client. We have done threesomes with both male and female. I am straight she is bi and both have had fun. Don't really need the money but we both thought it could be used for nice vacations. Just wanted some thoughts from you guys on this.

  6. #7402

    Mj

    Quote Originally Posted by ImBack  [View Original Post]
    She's real. I don't know anything about her wanting a deposit. I haven't seen her in probably a year so that must be a new thing for her. But she's just as hot as he pics in real life. She's all business and I guess I'm not surprised but we always got along.
    FYI: she told me no BBBJ, everything covered.

  7. #7401

    The looonnnnnggggg line

    Quote Originally Posted by BangHank  [View Original Post]
    And dam what a line it is.
    I was thinking the same thing, BH! LOL!

    LtB.

  8. #7400
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar1188  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I was trying to find some kinda review somewhere on her but if I don't I'm going to go try out Dayne Darling.
    That's a good choice based on the reviews. I had a dream set with her but had to back out due to schedule problems. I seem to recall that she was set to leave town yesterday.

    Try setting something up with Brittany Dancer. She's headed to the Ville next month (can't wait).

  9. #7399
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/scarlettsrubyroom

    Can't find any reviews anywhere.
    Yeah I was trying to find some kinda review somewhere on her but if I don't I'm going to go try out Dayne Darling.

  10. #7398
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    First, we have no way of knowing where you saw that pic. And second, if anyone did I doubt they'd give you feedback since you haven't produced any intel yourself. My advice. Take the plunge and report back your findings. You need to build some cred here!
    https://tryst.link/massage/scarlettsrubyroom

    Can't find any reviews anywhere.

  11. #7397
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    First, we have no way of knowing where you saw that pic. And second, if anyone did I doubt they'd give you feedback since you haven't produced any intel yourself. My advice. Take the plunge and report back your findings. You need to build some cred here!
    Ha. I'll be damned if I share that ass with anyone. I'll see you guys next week.

  12. #7396
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar1188  [View Original Post]
    Hey, looking to dive in and try this beauty has anyone had any time with this one?
    First, we have no way of knowing where you saw that pic. And second, if anyone did I doubt they'd give you feedback since you haven't produced any intel yourself. My advice. Take the plunge and report back your findings. You need to build some cred here!

  13. #7395
    It does but evey time I've inquired it's all she offers is out call.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    If I recall her ad correctly, deposit is for o / c only. I'll think about it and report back if I pull trigger.

  14. #7394
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    Her ad specifically mentions a deposit.
    That's just for the outcalls. At least that's what the ad says "Deposit Required OC".

  15. #7393

    Any had any time with this one?

    Hey, looking to dive in and try this beauty has anyone had any time with this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50a91749476f84853990b962758d3279.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape