Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 3803
-
02-27-22 16:23 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 157Secret Benefits
Has anyone used Secret Benefits to meet a lady? So many of the sites seem useless, no real ads / ladies. And if you have, any successes? Being "sugar babies" are they expecting more in donations? STG seems useless right now so looking for another option.
-
02-25-22 19:27 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 338Plenty of chunky monkeys advertising on stg. I'm sure Aryele is using filters in her new add. Body looks good tho.
Originally Posted by SeekingCurves
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 17:45 #2091Senior Member

Posts: 62Aryle
I prefer my ladies to be a bit chunky. 140-180. So my reviews probably reflect that. I think when I saw her last she was probably using and wayyy to skinny and rough for my liking but she still knew how to get the job done. Send me all your chunky monkeys and I'll send you all my beanpoles.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 15:10 #2090Senior Member

Posts: 581Big or Little?
I liked Aryle back in the early days when she weighed about 80 pounds. She got bigger and grew outside of my range. Saw her when she stopped by about springtime last year, and to be honest she wasn't in great shape from a hygiene perspective and was still too heavy for my tastes. She always seemed to have a hard time taking in my normal sized d. But there is no doubt she was always friendly. Looking forward to hearing reports, but I'm not going to TOFTT on this one.
Originally Posted by DATYLiver
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 12:35 #2089Senior Member

Posts: 338Hot pics
I saw her a couple times. Hope her living arrangements are slightly better. LOL. Took longer to corral the dogs and keep them out of the room than the actual act itself. Definitely a hot, tight spinner!!
Originally Posted by PayToPlay63
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-22 10:45 #2088Senior Member

Posts: 157Anyone Worried?
Saw a report about how there is an outbreak of diseases and they are suspecting Vanderberg County as ground zero. I am about that oral, especially giving so protection isn't an option. Is anyone else hesitant in making connections right now? I admit, haven't been giving it much thought until the report I read this morning. I can't simply use protection and stick with intercourse, covered BJ as I have ED issues.
-
02-25-22 08:57 #2087Senior Member

Posts: 157Aryle's Back!
Highly recommend visiting this cute little spinner. Have had fun with her several times in the past, always a great time! Hope she stays around awhile, going to set up a visit ASAP!
https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...y/143288177335
-
02-24-22 18:26 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 47Best in Awhile. Happy Ending Queen
https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...s/598088880641
DATYlover had posted about this girl and it interested me. So I set something up for an hour.
She seems to be a real lady. Not some hotel hopping Evansville escort.
She seems drug and disease free. Prices are reasonable.
$$ for an hour, includes msog and unlike a lot of these girls she has a bed. I keep running into girls that want to use a couch or a mattress on a floor. That doesn't work for me.
Location is the only bad thing. She's on the outskirts of Henderson. I usually don't travel that far but will be for this girl. She's accommodating and good to talk with. She does have kids so she doesn't answer the phone all the time but is responsive late at night and early mornings.
Meeting. We met for an hour, she is down for BBBJ. I don't really do the msog thing so we just paced ourselves and had fun for an hour. Pussy is clean. I normally don't even think of doing oral on an escort but she looked clean, smelled clean and I had to. Tasted clean. She is tight and gets wet fast, can handle an hour of sex for sure. I'm kind of glad she lives so far away, because if I could meet her on my lunch break in Evansville I'd have issues wasting my checks. Really enjoyed my time in Henderson, so let's be nice to her and keep her here. She seems new to this and is a good time if you treat her right.
-
02-24-22 18:16 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 47His list
Best BJ.
Originally Posted by Jbkmin
[View Original Post]
Bbw Christina.
https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...w/477188336007
She doesn't post as much anymore. She stays in Henderson right over the bridge. Most days she's available if you can catch her via text.
Ariel.
Travels here sometimes. Petite spinner, mechanical but fun and good personality.
Ariels (mom).
Have not seen in over a year.
Best sex.
Gabby.
Haven't seen in a year.
Ashley.
Haven't seen in a year.
Megan.
Haven't seen in maybe three years. Got a real job and quit. She was like a real girl with fake boobs that was escorting. Not like the forum girls. Just like a girl you'd see at Walmart wanting extra money. Was great.
Best looking.
Megan.
See above.
Gia.
She hasn't been around in maybe two years. At the end had a lot of drama.
Ashley.
Big boobs girl? I think she's in jail now. She was great at BBBJ.
Best non Caucasian providers.
Figured everyone needed the info but Christina is the only one active on this list right now.
About to post another listing that's active and good for a visit.
-
02-24-22 12:30 #2084Senior Member

Posts: 152Curious
Can you pm me? I'm curious to know which of these are still active, if any. I know nothing about Megan or the bbw you mentioned for sure.
Originally Posted by SeekingCurves
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 10:27 #2083Senior Member

Posts: 581Careful!
First, I don't have a SB account so I have no idea who's on the other side. But if this is a Sammy / Sammie who claims to be from Illinois, she is a total fucking scammer. See my post 1754, at the bottom. Here's a pic.
Originally Posted by Vtgx1
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 05:40 #2082Senior Member

Posts: 118Talk to her and find out. That's the point of the site.
Originally Posted by Vtgx1
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 12:59 #2081Regular Member

Posts: 2Does anyone know this girl?
Looking for Info on Sammybaby01 on SB. What is she into fees, etc. Any info is greatly appreciated.
-
02-20-22 23:49 #2080Regular Member

Posts: 2Text Me: Fun w / Laila! 25 years old
Any information on this one.
-
02-20-22 21:48 #2079Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone darn this girl
Looking for Info on Sammybaby01 on SB. What is she into fees, etc. Any info is greatly appreciated.











Reply With Quote





