Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 254 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 3803
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2048

    Mistaken

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistTurner1  [View Original Post]
    This is definitely not Trixie. Tattoos don't match at all and neither does her general appearance IMO.
    Not long after I posted I realized I used the wrong name. I believe who I was thinking of is / was Pixie. Sorry for any confusion.

  2. #2047

    Top 3

    Just thinking back over the last few years I wanted to compile a top 3 list based on certain aspects. Maybe we can compare notes.

    Best BJ.

    Bbw Christina.

    Ariel.

    Ariels (mom).

    Best sex.

    Gabby.

    Ashley.

    Megan.

    Best looking.

    Megan.

    Gia.

    Ashley.

    Best non Caucasian providers.

  3. #2046
    Quote Originally Posted by PayToPlay63  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty sure this is Trixie, had 2 great visits with her in the past.

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...w/300808924247
    This is definitely not Trixie. Tattoos don't match at all and neither does her general appearance IMO.

  4. #2045
    Quote Originally Posted by PayToPlay63  [View Original Post]
    When I see strange area codes on the phone number I instantly have doubts. Has anyone tried contacting this gorgeous young lady and or any experience with her?

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...f/907066095119
    I set up an appointment with her a few months ago and she ghosted.

  5. #2044

    Trixie is back?

    Quote Originally Posted by HDavis79  [View Original Post]
    I think she's retired. I follow her on facebook and she has been "facebook official" with a guy for the past year. They look very happy together. She's had a hard life and I wish her the best.
    I am pretty sure this is Trixie, had 2 great visits with her in the past.

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...w/300808924247

  6. #2043
    Queen of the $40 BBBJ and titty fuck. What happened to those vids man? Haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by TooZero  [View Original Post]
    Some old pics of the beautiful Goddess Ashley.

  7. #2042
    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    Nice big messy tits does she have a link for her ads.
    Probably still locked up.

  8. #2041
    Quote Originally Posted by TooZero  [View Original Post]
    Some old pics of the beautiful Goddess Ashley.
    Nice big messy tits does she have a link for her ads.

  9. #2040

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by PayToPlay63  [View Original Post]
    When I see strange area codes on the phone number I instantly have doubts. Has anyone tried contacting this gorgeous young lady and or any experience with her?

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...f/907066095119
    I tried a few weeks ago. It was a cluster F. She had two phones and was telling me to text one number and then called me from a different number. Sounded like she just woke up when I did talk to her but never actually got to set up a time with her.

  10. #2039
    Quote Originally Posted by Hkj6543  [View Original Post]
    This is why I always ask to look around before beginning my appointment.
    She said there were 2 babies in the bedroom and I could see around the rest of the apartment. I screwed up in as soon as I laid down the donation, she hurried to the bedroom with it before returning.

  11. #2038

    Anybody?

    When I see strange area codes on the phone number I instantly have doubts. Has anyone tried contacting this gorgeous young lady and or any experience with her?

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...f/907066095119

  12. #2037

    Ashley

    Some old pics of the beautiful Goddess Ashley.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tntywmzriytrhzjm5nmy5yjnjmguwogvkndqxmze1zthhzgq0.jpg.jpeg‎   tmjmwnza4mji0otm0yjbizta1ymuxmgjmnji5zgm4y2iyzdeznq.jpg.jpeg‎   tmjq5mjc0mdfmzgy0m2vkzdnlmmnhn2nhotk5nmmzogi0mtgzmg.jpg.jpeg‎  

  13. #2036

    Itty bitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DATYLiver  [View Original Post]
    Would she not give BJ or not let you give her oral? But glad it worked out.
    She claimed she does just on anything greater than a qv.

  14. #2035
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSays  [View Original Post]
    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...r/958363333329

    Alright gents,

    I decided to take the plunge, compared to the options out here she appeared to be a must. Off the bat I was skeptic, but a monger must do what a monger has to go. I go to the hotel and I caught her while she was having breakfast (my luck) we talk turns out she stays with her sister and brother. Anyways she's a pretty petite girl with a fat booty, I opted for a qv, no head to my disappointment but I decided to get to business. Put her on four and hammered away, boy she is tight, she has a good squeeze going on. I stroked away until I blew, cleaned up and went about my day. Overall she is a nice girl, however I wouldn't repeat.

    Anyone care to share a real deepthroat specialist around here?
    Would she not give BJ or not let you give her oral? But glad it worked out.

  15. #2034

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by TooZero  [View Original Post]
    If you have seen Nikki recently please message me it's very important.
    I tried several times last week. Missed her cause I had to get to work then tried again Friday and no reply. Should I be glad I didn't see her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape