Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 4554
-
02-24-22 22:55 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 550Yea yea
I remember hearing that story. But that was a long time ago
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
I seem to recall she comes from whitman and her last name begins with G? I think jack knows better though. But jacks correct about her facebook.
-
02-24-22 22:41 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 2682I have her facebook, but she's never on it. Last time I saw her she didn't have a phone as usual. She lives on the south side near Walgreens.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
02-24-22 22:33 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 2682She's really inconsistent. She can actually give a good BJ when she's in the right mood (and at the proper medication balance), but sadly she's rarely in the right mood.
Originally Posted by Jag662
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
02-24-22 08:54 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 143Kerry
She's ok at best as far as service. She is hot when she's done up. The last BBBJ one I got from her was horrible just told her to get out of the car I'm all set. Pretty good FS though.
-
02-23-22 23:33 #4175Banned Member

Posts: 257Yup
She has a tattoo of a Playboy bunny icon above her pussy and there is many reviews on her. Her dad follows her around when she walks the loop.
Originally Posted by Renagade
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 21:18 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 550I got enuff of my own c** in p** vids but
Kerry? She's a street walker. Brockton? I don't recall seeing her around. Was this recently?
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 16:01 #4173Banned Member

Posts: 257Kerry from Brockton
I just wrote a huge story on her and then the website goes berserk and it didn't post. Ughhh. Does anyone have her phone number? She told me she was going to jail. I just don't feel like posting a huge report and then it doesn't go through. If anyone has her Facebook or phone number please message me. I will reward you with some c** in p* videos.
-
01-03-22 10:31 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 171Sunday
Went out before the game saw Nikki walking, was with her dozens of time but due to what I heard passed. Watched the game back out around 5 pm there was a few out none I was interested in. Saw one cutie on the top of spring but her handler was joined at the hip made 3 passes no movement so decided to call it a night. Why girls think they are going to get picked up with someone that close is beyond me but whatever.
-
12-24-21 13:18 #4171Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-23-21 16:44 #4170Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-21-21 14:40 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 143Wow Sheila is still out there too. I seen a video of her a while ago I forget where.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 01:23 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 2682I don't think she's out full time, but I have seen her out consistently once or twice a week, always early morning. Usually she's with Sheila, but not always.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
12-19-21 11:13 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 143Went out for a spin last night too see what was out. There was a few seen Kerry Kendra and couple others I didn't know. None I was interested in.
-
12-18-21 23:58 #4166Senior Member

Posts: 4544The name sound familiar but when I pick her up. She kept talking crazy telling me she won't fuck me for $40. She was saying how men are piece of shit. I told her to get out and she started crying. Then she proceed to tell me that she have condom for me and then she literally spread her legs for me to bare LOL. I couldn't do it, I just gave her $20 and drop her ass off since she was on some type of drugs.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-21 19:54 #4165Banned Member

Posts: 1036Laurie
Really? I realize you know which Laurie I'm talking about. She must have lost her job at the College for her to be out working full-time. Unfortunately, 4-5 am is not a conducive to my schedule. Thanks for the info though!
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




