Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 304 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 4554
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4179

    Yea yea

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    She has a tattoo of a Playboy bunny icon above her pussy and there is many reviews on her. Her dad follows her around when she walks the loop.
    I remember hearing that story. But that was a long time ago
    I seem to recall she comes from whitman and her last name begins with G? I think jack knows better though. But jacks correct about her facebook.

  2. #4178
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    I just wrote a huge story on her and then the website goes berserk and it didn't post. Ughhh. Does anyone have her phone number? She told me she was going to jail. I just don't feel like posting a huge report and then it doesn't go through. If anyone has her Facebook or phone number please message me. I will reward you with some c** in p* videos.
    I have her facebook, but she's never on it. Last time I saw her she didn't have a phone as usual. She lives on the south side near Walgreens.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  3. #4177
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag662  [View Original Post]
    She's ok at best as far as service. She is hot when she's done up. The last BBBJ one I got from her was horrible just told her to get out of the car I'm all set. Pretty good FS though.
    She's really inconsistent. She can actually give a good BJ when she's in the right mood (and at the proper medication balance), but sadly she's rarely in the right mood.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  4. #4176

    Kerry

    She's ok at best as far as service. She is hot when she's done up. The last BBBJ one I got from her was horrible just told her to get out of the car I'm all set. Pretty good FS though.

  5. #4175

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade  [View Original Post]
    Kerry? She's a street walker. Brockton? I don't recall seeing her around. Was this recently?
    She has a tattoo of a Playboy bunny icon above her pussy and there is many reviews on her. Her dad follows her around when she walks the loop.

  6. #4174

    I got enuff of my own c** in p** vids but

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    I just wrote a huge story on her and then the website goes berserk and it didn't post. Ughhh. Does anyone have her phone number? She told me she was going to jail. I just don't feel like posting a huge report and then it doesn't go through. If anyone has her Facebook or phone number please message me. I will reward you with some c** in p* videos.
    Kerry? She's a street walker. Brockton? I don't recall seeing her around. Was this recently?

  7. #4173

    Kerry from Brockton

    I just wrote a huge story on her and then the website goes berserk and it didn't post. Ughhh. Does anyone have her phone number? She told me she was going to jail. I just don't feel like posting a huge report and then it doesn't go through. If anyone has her Facebook or phone number please message me. I will reward you with some c** in p* videos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220222-111200.jpg‎  

  8. #4172

    Sunday

    Went out before the game saw Nikki walking, was with her dozens of time but due to what I heard passed. Watched the game back out around 5 pm there was a few out none I was interested in. Saw one cutie on the top of spring but her handler was joined at the hip made 3 passes no movement so decided to call it a night. Why girls think they are going to get picked up with someone that close is beyond me but whatever.

  9. #4171
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #4170
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #4169
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she's out full time, but I have seen her out consistently once or twice a week, always early morning. Usually she's with Sheila, but not always.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Wow Sheila is still out there too. I seen a video of her a while ago I forget where.

  12. #4168
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Really? I realize you know which Laurie I'm talking about. She must have lost her job at the College for her to be out working full-time. Unfortunately, 4-5 am is not a conducive to my schedule. Thanks for the info though!
    I don't think she's out full time, but I have seen her out consistently once or twice a week, always early morning. Usually she's with Sheila, but not always.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  13. #4167
    Went out for a spin last night too see what was out. There was a few seen Kerry Kendra and couple others I didn't know. None I was interested in.

  14. #4166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    4'11" with tats on one arm? Looks young because of her size, but she's actually late 20's. She's definitely a bit crazy when she's been up for days, or hasn't had a drink (major alcoholic in addition to the usual substances). But she's a lot of fun if you catch her at the right time. She'll also rob you blind if given half a chance, I never had an issue with her, but she's told me plenty of stories about how she ripped guys off.

    Haven't seen her for a few years though. Lost touch when she was hooking up with a dealer who didn't let her work, or even go out alone.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    The name sound familiar but when I pick her up. She kept talking crazy telling me she won't fuck me for $40. She was saying how men are piece of shit. I told her to get out and she started crying. Then she proceed to tell me that she have condom for me and then she literally spread her legs for me to bare LOL. I couldn't do it, I just gave her $20 and drop her ass off since she was on some type of drugs.

  15. #4165
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Laurie

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Laurie is usually out around 4-5 am.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Really? I realize you know which Laurie I'm talking about. She must have lost her job at the College for her to be out working full-time. Unfortunately, 4-5 am is not a conducive to my schedule. Thanks for the info though!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape