Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 304 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 4554
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4164
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    There's a young cute blonde I be seeing also and I did pick her up and regretted that shit. I kept on seeing her and she be dancing. She's crazy, she literally be talking a bunch of shit and whenever I see her now I just keep it moving. She look very young.
    4'11" with tats on one arm? Looks young because of her size, but she's actually late 20's. She's definitely a bit crazy when she's been up for days, or hasn't had a drink (major alcoholic in addition to the usual substances). But she's a lot of fun if you catch her at the right time. She'll also rob you blind if given half a chance, I never had an issue with her, but she's told me plenty of stories about how she ripped guys off.

    Haven't seen her for a few years though. Lost touch when she was hooking up with a dealer who didn't let her work, or even go out alone.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  2. #4163
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Swung by North Main hoping there was a very slim chance OG Laurie might be out making Christmas money like a few years ago when I scooped her one week before Christmas. Nope, it was a real longshot. Packed it in and bugged out. At least took a shot to survey the Landscape.
    Laurie is usually out around 4-5 am.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  3. #4162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Guys! Made a few loops last night. Girl in grey Parka on corner of Linden and Main. She was yelling at a Van taking that corner turn. Fat one at Stop and Gas was a Pass. Further down on Green was another. As I was pulling up, with no one around, this one hunched over and started staggering a bit. Looks like she was having issues walking and keeping her balance. When I looked at her she smiled, cute face, Strawberry Blond hair, but she hunched back over. I aborted, not wanting to take the chance, dealing with whatever her issues were. Don't need a Nod off and trouble getting her dropped off. Swung by North Main hoping there was a very slim chance OG Laurie might be out making Christmas money like a few years ago when I scooped her one week before Christmas. Nope, it was a real longshot. Packed it in and bugged out. At least took a shot to survey the Landscape.
    There's a young cute blonde I be seeing also and I did pick her up and regretted that shit. I kept on seeing her and she be dancing. She's crazy, she literally be talking a bunch of shit and whenever I see her now I just keep it moving. She look very young.

  4. #4161
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Took a Ride Through

    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade  [View Original Post]
    Yea. Several nikki's,Nicole's. Most haven't been on the street in a while. If it's nikki (Nicole F) she's a keeper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag662  [View Original Post]
    I made a couple loops last night seen Ann, Maggie and a couple others. Nothing worth picking up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is Nikki aka Nicole that be posting on stg everyday. I see her on main street everyday. I'm starting to feel bad for her. She must be tired and Megan to.
    Thanks Guys! Made a few loops last night. Girl in grey Parka on corner of Linden and Main. She was yelling at a Van taking that corner turn. Fat one at Stop and Gas was a Pass. Further down on Green was another. As I was pulling up, with no one around, this one hunched over and started staggering a bit. Looks like she was having issues walking and keeping her balance. When I looked at her she smiled, cute face, Strawberry Blond hair, but she hunched back over. I aborted, not wanting to take the chance, dealing with whatever her issues were. Don't need a Nod off and trouble getting her dropped off. Swung by North Main hoping there was a very slim chance OG Laurie might be out making Christmas money like a few years ago when I scooped her one week before Christmas. Nope, it was a real longshot. Packed it in and bugged out. At least took a shot to survey the Landscape.

  5. #4160
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is Nikki aka Nicole that be posting on stg everyday. I see her on main street everyday. I'm starting to feel bad for her. She must be tired and Megan to.
    Yea her pictures on STG are old. She's twice the size now.

  6. #4159
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is Nikki aka Nicole that be posting on stg everyday. I see her on main street everyday. I'm starting to feel bad for her. She must be tired and Megan to.
    Yea her pictures on STG are old. She's twice the size now.

  7. #4158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Not much info! Where did you scoop her? How much? Around what time? Tall, short, fat, thin? I'll be in the area tonight and planning on making a loop. Went through a few nights ago and saw only one on the corner of Rosseter and Main. She looked rough and not worth considering.
    Is Nikki aka Nicole that be posting on stg everyday. I see her on main street everyday. I'm starting to feel bad for her. She must be tired and Megan to.

  8. #4157

    What was the $ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Looker9608  [View Original Post]
    Great BBBJ if you see her definitely worth the price of admission.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Not much info! Where did you scoop her? How much? Around what time? Tall, short, fat, thin? I'll be in the area tonight and planning on making a loop. Went through a few nights ago and saw only one on the corner of Rosseter and Main. She looked rough and not worth considering.
    Yea. Several nikki's,Nicole's. Most haven't been on the street in a while. If it's nikki (Nicole F) she's a keeper.

  9. #4156
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Not much info! Where did you scoop her? How much? Around what time? Tall, short, fat, thin? I'll be in the area tonight and planning on making a loop. Went through a few nights ago and saw only one on the corner of Rosseter and Main. She looked rough and not worth considering.
    I made a couple loops last night seen Ann, Maggie and a couple others. Nothing worth picking up.

  10. #4155
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Looker9608  [View Original Post]
    Great BBBJ if you see her definitely worth the price of admission.
    Not much info! Where did you scoop her? How much? Around what time? Tall, short, fat, thin? I'll be in the area tonight and planning on making a loop. Went through a few nights ago and saw only one on the corner of Rosseter and Main. She looked rough and not worth considering.

  11. #4154

    Blonde Nikki

    Great BBBJ if you see her definitely worth the price of admission.

  12. #4153

    Sending up a smoke signal

    Did my research on this forum and tried to find the best area to stroll before just asking flat out. I found myself on Main, specifically on the block between Pleasant and Spring. It was Monday so it was warm weather and alot of people were out. Had a rough day and told myself I was going to pick up any SW I could find. Ended up driving by a group of people on that block a couple times before pulling into the ace and picking up a BSW. Not too familiar with the area I went to the train station and found a good spot. 20 for BBBJ and I gave her 30 to add a little enthusiasm. I put my seat completely flat, laid back and let her go to work. 8/10 BBBJCIM and she had me drop her back off.

    I have a few questions for a seasoned Brockton SW vet if anyone would like to help me out on my next mission.

  13. #4152

    Saturday

    Been a few years since I have been active in the hobby for various reasons but felt the itch and went looking around 3 pm today. Saw nothing -nada-zilch cruised for about 1 hour at so so went shopping (real shopping in a retail store) I did like looking around the lay of the land in sunlight! Came back around 5:30 again saw only one who was not interested at all around bills. Drove around until almost 7 saw a lot of fellow mongers doing the same thing, didn't want to wear out my welcome in case uncle LEO was around. Will try again Sunday, hope someone is out there!

  14. #4151

    Beginners luck

    First time in Brockton picked up Annette, Thurs 2 am near speedway. Near and main saw a rough looking Alainis Morrisett lookalike, lots of people hanging near tabernacle stairs and the monument. Next to it a lot of possible SW's going into apartment across the street a cutie in crutches going in also.

  15. #4150

    Ava, Samantha

    Forgive the late report. I was visiting Brockton a couple of weekends ago and scooped up a chubby Puerto Rican with a lot of black fluffy hair named Ava at the Stop and Gas. We parked on a side street and I got a pretty good BBBJ for 20. She didn't want me to CIM so I stopped her right before the sexual eruption.

    About 5 am Sunday I intercepted Samantha walking quickly on Hereford. She described herself as Italian and Capeverdean and said I may know her as the girl with brain damage involved in the Brockton murders. 20 basically got me a couple of licks on the lollipop and some weak hand action. I'd scoop her up again and offer her more because she seems like an interesting combo of crazy / sexy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape