rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 736 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 11027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8312
    Got a bbj from a BSW named keisha tonight very slender green ugg boots said her birthday is coming up so I gave her a sample card of good perfume. Didn't take cim she said she can't, good thing I keep a load of napkins in my car she cupped it so it didn't get all over me. After the deed was done I gave her a less than 10 min drive to her place it's out of the way but she asked and I didn't mind.

    Damage 38 bucks.

  2. #8311

    Diamond

    I picked up Diamond around 5:30 pm At Chesterton and Mass Ave. She's got a pretty face but looks a little blotchy. Hard to describe. She's medium height for a white girl. Maybe 5'4. I asked her how old she is, and she replied 24. She agreed to. 30 and I took her to a spot. Once there she was having trouble with my car's center console digging into her torso as she bent over it. She couldn't stay down for more than 30 seconds before stopping. That repeated again and again. Finally we got it done, but she didn't stay down long enough for full completion. She withdrew too quickly. Kind of lackluster performance all in all. But she seems kind, and laid back. Not a skank. I would try her again (in a different car.) Dropped her off at the 7-11 at Andrews Square. I didn't ask for her digits and she didn't offer them. I hope she can someday get her act together.

  3. #8310

    Smell

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennQ  [View Original Post]
    Did get out last night after midnight once the rain stopped. LE was still cruising around, but not as bad as the night before. Any idea why the staties are so active now on Mass Ave? Seems to ebb and flow.

    Turned in a few laps around NMS and the Dot Ave bridge and saw very little activity. As noted by MeatMan, BJ, and others below, the action after 2 am seemed to pick up. Spotted a spinner type on the corner of Chesterton and Mass, wearing a white or light pink parka and sweats, with the hood up and a mask covering her face. Gave her a wave and she walked up and took her mask down. Immediately recognized it was Diamond, WSW, cute face, 5'4"ish, spinner body, long red hair now (used to be blonde).

    She recognized me too and she jumped in. Got caught up as we drove to a safe spot. Once there, she immediately took her parka and boots off, no hassle, no haggle, and hopped in the back. Without asking, she took her top off, showing off her nice b cups wrapped in a very sexy black lacy cage bra. She knew it was hot, which immediately brought me to attention.

    She started with a nice, not great, BJ, but no rush. We jumped into mish FS, no smell, maybe one of the benefits of winter 🤣. Played with her boobs in her sexy bra during the action. Didn't last too long and finished up. Normal fare.

    Dropped her back off on Allerton. She usually hangs out on Chesterton and is definitely worth the scoop.
    I picked up a WSW near uhaul named Becky. 30 ish skinny bundled up in a shiny black jacket and leggings. She hopped in an went to a spot. She undid her coat and playing with her b cups on the way. She undressed and that's when she took off her boots when the smell of wet socks and feet entered the airways.

    Other than that she gave great service declined BBFS after sniffing her feet Gave a spirited bbbjcimnqns. Plenty of roaming and fiv.

    Too bad she was tight too. Barely could get two fingers inside.

    4. Think she wanted. 6 for full service but didn't partake.

  4. #8309
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her. She was awesome. Nice woman. I met her at NMS. But, yes, she's mostly in Dorchester streets. I stopped seeing her because she wanted to see me 2-3 times a week and for 100 incall visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by DionHunk  [View Original Post]
    I think diamond did have a place in Dot. While exploring on foot she invited me to her place for 100. I declined as I did not have 100.
    Good intel.

    I agree with both, 100 is generally too much for curbside pickup.

  5. #8308
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughThat  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her the other night after hours of looking for something worth it. One of those nights you're bouta say fuck it and go home (all that was out this night was Christina, Jessica and a manly looking LSW?) then on Magazine street I see this BSW approaching me who looked way cleaner and intact than the girls out here and had ass so fat you could see from the front based on her shape.

    Long story short, I didn't have enough on me for her. Went to ATM but when I came back to scoop she was gone. Had I not been kinda lit I coulda made better choices and secured it but I wasn't thinking correctly. Anybody got to # for her?.
    Don't pick up Maria, the LSW, she's horrible. Tina is awesome. Clean and well worth it. She has a killer BJ, not into FS so much.

  6. #8307

    Allie

    Picked up a early 40's s.w named Allie tonight by the u haul she stands out very well in purple leggings and a turquoise bubble jacket. Went to the spot agreed on the fee and she says normally it should be 80 100 but for me she will take what I gave her. Took her a while to get zipped down she was half out of it I sucked on her boobs while rubbing her vag (leggings on). She than took out a cover and went to work she said watch this this is going be good and it was, I popped pretty fast. Took her forever to get herself back together she talks a lot! Short drive back to the u haul we gave each other a hug she told me drive safe and wear my seatbelt nice lady she was pretty. she said she also walks dot ave but i haven't seen her.

    Damage 40 bucks don't have a #.

  7. #8306

    Tina

    Scooped her the other night after hours of looking for something worth it. One of those nights you're bouta say fuck it and go home (all that was out this night was Christina, Jessica and a manly looking LSW?) then on Magazine street I see this BSW approaching me who looked way cleaner and intact than the girls out here and had ass so fat you could see from the front based on her shape.

    Long story short, I didn't have enough on me for her. Went to ATM but when I came back to scoop she was gone. Had I not been kinda lit I coulda made better choices and secured it but I wasn't thinking correctly. Anybody got to # for her?

    RT.

  8. #8305
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennQ  [View Original Post]
    I think I know the SW you're talking about. She's a MILF type, taller, skinny, mid length blonde hair, wears a short white parka in the winter. I've only seen her on Dot Ave, near the bridge, but I've never made the scoop.
    Yes, that's her. She was awesome. Nice woman. I met her at NMS. But, yes, she's mostly in Dorchester streets. I stopped seeing her because she wanted to see me 2-3 times a week and for 100 incall visit.

  9. #8304
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennQ  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing Diamond is mid 20's. A little shorter, 5'4" or so, spinner, but not bones, body, long red hair (used to be blonde), but she often wears it up. Don't think she has a place, never seen her on Dot Ave, and she's never asked me for 100.

    I think I know the SW you're talking about. She's a MILF type, taller, skinny, mid length blonde hair, wears a short white parka in the winter. I've only seen her on Dot Ave, near the bridge, but I've never made the scoop.
    I think diamond did have a place in Dot. While exploring on foot she invited me to her place for 100. I declined as I did not have 100.

  10. #8303

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    So, this Diamond. Is she tall, really skinny (practically bones), older? If it is, I've seen her in the car and she also took me back to her place once in DOT. Nice woman and great session. What turned me off was that she said during the time at her place, she usually charges 100, where I gave her 50 for BBFS. From there, she kept messaging me and I never responded. Knowing that she's expecting 100 every time I see her. I'm not for one, am not a negotiator when it comes to sex, like some of you here. Maybe she lost her room and back on the street.
    I'm guessing Diamond is mid 20's. A little shorter, 5'4" or so, spinner, but not bones, body, long red hair (used to be blonde), but she often wears it up. Don't think she has a place, never seen her on Dot Ave, and she's never asked me for 100.

    I think I know the SW you're talking about. She's a MILF type, taller, skinny, mid length blonde hair, wears a short white parka in the winter. I've only seen her on Dot Ave, near the bridge, but I've never made the scoop.

  11. #8302
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Re: Pics

    Oh I understand, no need to push it and blow your cover. Those pics I've taken up close when they're by my window, are not that easy even though I make it seemed so. Sometimes they're looking right at me or even want to come in my car thinking I'm a spotter waiting to get hooked up. I either ignore or shoo them away but I can still hold the camera up for a few seconds to get a clear, focused pic.

    From a distance, it shouldn't be a problem. No need to force it if its at night or early morning where a flash would be needed. You can see most of my pics are in the afternoon, during lunch time, you'll have a couple of strollers, mostly the ones mentioned on here and I snap away whenever I'm in the area.

    I'll continue to snap when I can and you guys can identify them. It'd be nice to just get some faces to match with the names you guys repeatedly talk about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I can in the afternoon. But, most of my ventures are in the morning and it's still pitch dark outside. Don't want my flash to "accidentally" go off.

  12. #8301
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    So many names but we never see pics. Guys are coming across these chics multiple times, it shouldn't take much to find a spot and snap a couple of pics so we can put a name with the faces.

    I'm seeing description of so and so being "Cute", have B-cups tits, nice ass, sexy body. All of these gals NMS alum. Show us some of what we're reading so we can confirm.
    I can in the afternoon. But, most of my ventures are in the morning and it's still pitch dark outside. Don't want my flash to "accidentally" go off.

  13. #8300
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    We need pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I saw this Patricia this morning or she said she was Patricia. WSW in her 30's. But, looks 40 ish. Clean skin, blonde curly hair. Nice session. Scooped her 5:30 am. Nice woman. Great time and no drama. No LEO presence.
    So many names but we never see pics. Guys are coming across these chics multiple times, it shouldn't take much to find a spot and snap a couple of pics so we can put a name with the faces.

    I'm seeing description of so and so being "Cute", have B-cups tits, nice ass, sexy body. All of these gals NMS alum. Show us some of what we're reading so we can confirm.

  14. #8299
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    Ho Hunter, Meatman, Mattis, what times do you each troll NMS? I'm having luck in the 1:30-4 am range. My last few scoops have all been those times. That is when you should find this Patricia. White girl, Scottish / Italian, looks like typical south Boston bar girl, mid to late twenties, redhead, thin, maybe 100-119 lbs, cute'ish face, maybe a 6 or 7 on SW scale. Flat ass, normal size boobs proportionate to weight. Wearing jeans and a hoodie. Not hot, but not plain, in between. Gives good slow wet head, no condom, takes instructions well. You can show her the dough and pay after, just like I like 'them.
    I saw this Patricia this morning or she said she was Patricia. WSW in her 30's. But, looks 40 ish. Clean skin, blonde curly hair. Nice session. Scooped her 5:30 am. Nice woman. Great time and no drama. No LEO presence.

  15. #8298
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    Ho Hunter, Meatman, Mattis, what times do you each troll NMS? I'm having luck in the 1:30-4 am range. My last few scoops have all been those times. That is when you should find this Patricia. White girl, Scottish / Italian, looks like typical south Boston bar girl, mid to late twenties, redhead, thin, maybe 100-119 lbs, cute'ish face, maybe a 6 or 7 on SW scale. Flat ass, normal size boobs proportionate to weight. Wearing jeans and a hoodie. Not hot, but not plain, in between. Gives good slow wet head, no condom, takes instructions well. You can show her the dough and pay after, just like I like 'them.
    My scoops are early mornings 5 to 6 am before work. If I find them, great. If not, I head straight 93 north for work. Sometimes, in the early afternoon. But, often hate that time as there's traffic. It won't be too hard to find me as I pass through every day during the week. I just avoid Maria and a few others. They frequent early mornings.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape