Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 11027
-
02-23-22 21:31 #8297Senior Member

Posts: 3853Seeing LEO at places they shouldn't be, unless they're looking for someone, really pisses me off. There's a lot of shit going on outside of NMS that they can handle. Instead, they're looking for hookers trying to make some cash? Mongers that just want to take off a load? Or, a simple drug transaction? Come on.
Originally Posted by GlennQ
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 20:56 #8296Senior Member

Posts: 3853So, this Diamond. Is she tall, really skinny (practically bones), older? If it is, I've seen her in the car and she also took me back to her place once in DOT. Nice woman and great session. What turned me off was that she said during the time at her place, she usually charges 100, where I gave her 50 for BBFS. From there, she kept messaging me and I never responded. Knowing that she's expecting 100 every time I see her. I'm not for one, am not a negotiator when it comes to sex, like some of you here. Maybe she lost her room and back on the street.
Originally Posted by GlennQ
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 19:35 #8295Senior Member

Posts: 222Diamond
Did get out last night after midnight once the rain stopped. LE was still cruising around, but not as bad as the night before. Any idea why the staties are so active now on Mass Ave? Seems to ebb and flow.
Turned in a few laps around NMS and the Dot Ave bridge and saw very little activity. As noted by MeatMan, BJ, and others below, the action after 2 am seemed to pick up. Spotted a spinner type on the corner of Chesterton and Mass, wearing a white or light pink parka and sweats, with the hood up and a mask covering her face. Gave her a wave and she walked up and took her mask down. Immediately recognized it was Diamond, WSW, cute face, 5'4"ish, spinner body, long red hair now (used to be blonde).
She recognized me too and she jumped in. Got caught up as we drove to a safe spot. Once there, she immediately took her parka and boots off, no hassle, no haggle, and hopped in the back. Without asking, she took her top off, showing off her nice b cups wrapped in a very sexy black lacy cage bra. She knew it was hot, which immediately brought me to attention.
She started with a nice, not great, BJ, but no rush. We jumped into mish FS, no smell, maybe one of the benefits of winter 🤣. Played with her boobs in her sexy bra during the action. Didn't last too long and finished up. Normal fare.
Dropped her back off on Allerton. She usually hangs out on Chesterton and is definitely worth the scoop.
-
02-23-22 11:59 #8294Senior Member

Posts: 356Phone #s
We need to get these girls Phone #s and share!
I know! I know!
Before you start saying that these girls just don't have phones and if some do have phones there phone #s just don't stay working for very long.
All these girls are out here at different times of the days and nights and most of us can only come ouy at certain times so sharing phone #s I think would help immensely.
Lets start asking these girls for phones #s or a FB page or snap chat or any other kinda contact info.
Helps all of us including the girls!
-
02-23-22 11:03 #8293Senior Member

Posts: 3853There was one video that showed a fat guy with his fat GF walking the street. I'm sure he wanted that hot hooker ass and not his GF. That's crazy how they walk the busy street like it was nothing. I've read that Tijuana is like that. Though, I wouldn't dare visit there.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 10:39 #8292Senior Member

Posts: 3024I've always done my strolls between 3 AM till depending on the season. I used to catch some great ones on BHA but, those days are far few and in between. My mongering experience is selective on whom I choose since I'm on foot. It gives me a bit of time to see if we can build a rapport. I also check body language and their mood when on the stroll. I've seen some mean-ass broads working NMS that I wouldn't DARE say hi to. There is one particular WSW who gives me the meanest looks I've ever seen on a woman. I avoid her at ALL costs. She's short but the looks she's gives are pretty damn intimidating, even for my black ass!.
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
She's so fucking scary, she'd make that CCTV camera on Pierson and Mass, shut down! (If it already hasn't with her scary ass!)
-
02-23-22 05:24 #8291Senior Member

Posts: 294Patricia
Ho Hunter, Meatman, Mattis, what times do you each troll NMS? I'm having luck in the 1:30-4 am range. My last few scoops have all been those times. That is when you should find this Patricia. White girl, Scottish / Italian, looks like typical south Boston bar girl, mid to late twenties, redhead, thin, maybe 100-119 lbs, cute'ish face, maybe a 6 or 7 on SW scale. Flat ass, normal size boobs proportionate to weight. Wearing jeans and a hoodie. Not hot, but not plain, in between. Gives good slow wet head, no condom, takes instructions well. You can show her the dough and pay after, just like I like 'them.
-
02-23-22 05:08 #8290Senior Member

Posts: 3024Great content and info. The women are definitely hot. But I would bet those are the same women you'd see on the many escorts sites. Also in that strip you'll more than likely see girls working nearby motels. Kinda reminds me of RT 1.
Originally Posted by Rito1
[View Original Post]
The Italian chick in red and black leggings she's hot but, I can tell by her personality she's a total pain in the ass.
The streetwalkers of Boston are not even a distance second to those girls In the video.
-
02-22-22 23:30 #8289Senior Member

Posts: 1253Bad SW's
We have such bad SW's in Boston. I posted a link to some video of SW's in LA a week or 2 ago. They looked so good compared to ours. Now check out these girls in Seattle. This is what we need here even though I know it will cost more.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVh...tspblzQ/videos
https://www.youtube.com/c/4KUnfilteredClips/videos
-
02-22-22 23:08 #8288Senior Member

Posts: 2681They are out there nightly, but there are so many mongers and so few girls that they're never on the block for more than a few minutes (at least not the good ones). They'll do two, maybe three dates, and then go wherever they're staying to get high and relax until they need money again. So unless you have good timing, you'll rarely see them. If they actually have a phone then they're out there even less.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
02-22-22 23:02 #8287Senior Member

Posts: 2681I'm out there nightly too, and I've never seen this Patricia, or anyone matching that description that I don't already know.
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
02-22-22 18:44 #8286Senior Member

Posts: 3853All girls say that are out there nightly. But, I never see them. I know BSW Tina is always out early morning. But, she tends to hide between buildings. Once I picked her up, she said she was standing on Magazine for ten minutes. I said that I didn't see anyone on that street and she told me she was hiding. Whatever. Lori I spotted a few times in the AM along with LSW Maria.
Originally Posted by MoreBJs
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 17:42 #8285Senior Member

Posts: 222Lots of LE
Finally got to cruise around last night. What a pain. LE all over the place. BPD parked in all the usual places around NMS: Sunoco, McD's, Southampton. Even worse, there were at least 3 staties actively patrolling Mass Ave and Magazine, making stops.
Did pick up a pretty cute thick blonde by the UHaul but she wanted 80 for full service so it was catch and release.
Cruised over to the Dot Ave bridge, and saw nothing, not even Ginger. Threw in the towel. Texted one of my UTR's (one that can actually keep a phone). Good BJ / FS but was hoping to make some new friends.
As reported earlier, I've been told that the city has taken over several hotels, including the Roundhouse, to house the homeless. That's probably why there haven't been as many girls out.
Thinking about getting out tonight, if the rain and fuzz isn't too bad out there.
Stay safe.
-
02-22-22 17:11 #8284Senior Member

Posts: 294Old names vs fresh faces
Not a big deal but I find it interesting that I posted about a new to me SW and possibly new girl out at New Market Square named Patricia, yet all the discussion is about girls that haven't been seen for a year or more. People are chiming in how about this one looks like that one and sighting reference post from 1 year ago yet this girl is actually out there now on a nightly basis. So my question is has anybody else scooped Patricia, she says she is out there nightly and that would make me feel like more prospect of getting her then this diamond or this Lori that are being discussed and this Ginger girl who I have seen many times on the bridge and passed on her every time including one time that I actually pulled over spoke to through the window and passed as she is just not my cup of tea. Anyway that's my two cents and I certainly will attempt a rescoop of Patricia this weekend when I do a little driving around in that area. If I get her, new more detailed review will follow.
-
02-22-22 00:32 #8283Banned Member

Posts: 1036Diamond?
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
As I said in my Post, it was tough to see her face. She was in the middle of the Bridge and I was on the opposite side coming up on her back. She was tall and thin and I remember that same Build and White Parka from awhile back. I searched for my Post and it actually was a year ago that I posted seeing a Girl on the corner of Howell and Dot that looked just like the one I saw last night. Obviously, if I saw the face it would have been much better. Here are the Posts from back then with the chatter.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AlexBoston
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OGJordan85
[View Original Post]
So your guess is as good as mine. She definitely was taller than Ginger, and wasn't short, so that would rule Lori out. She wasn't around tonight either. Just Ginger on the Bridge when I passed through, and dead the rest of the way through Fields Corner.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




