Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4139
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    You guys get the email of Brandon owner of SA found love and is getting married to a SA gold digger. What a dumb ass. LOL. Note to self: Never marry a SA girl. How long before she files? And he says: "This means I am legally waiving my right to a divorce! ".

    Damn man is whipped.

    Also says site changing to find love? What is the world coming to. LOL.
    He's just trying to lead by example in a twisted way, down the rabbit hole. Marry a SA girl, get divorced, renew your subscription at the next higher rate, next year.

    Perhaps, after the wedding, he'll discover she (and her boyfriend) are spammers / scammers. Wouldn't that be true social justice!

    BMD.

  2. #4138

    Sa

    You guys get the email of Brandon owner of SA found love and is getting married to a SA gold digger. What a dumb ass. LOL. Note to self: Never marry a SA girl. How long before she files? And he says: "This means I am legally waiving my right to a divorce! ".

    Damn man is whipped.

    Also says site changing to find love? What is the world coming to. LOL.

  3. #4137

    Charm?

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPoppy70  [View Original Post]
    Good report.

    I'm kinda bored so I joined up again today on SA with the discount code so will give it a lash for a few weeks and see how it goes. Have to see if I've still have the charm haha.
    Charm is one thing, but I think it's mostly lucky timing on SA.

    Blue.

  4. #4136
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    SA is really luck of the draw. You can find jewels just takes luck and perseverance. Problem is SA is not like the old days. Just harder and harder to find gems.

    My SA weekend last weekend. Blue balls. LOL.

    Chica 1: low 30's. Casino area. Didn't drive. Did some more screening and she said "money before". I bailed before even meeting. Pro.

    Chica 2: I got this girl mixed up with another girl same name. LOL. Yalie. I was bored so met her restaurant New Haven. Girl on full scholar yale. Yale girls are always trouble. Pretty hot. Good convo. BUT. One of those that is more into arm candy. I will only do oral. Just not paying unless full monty.

    Chica 3: How am I supposed to meet you unless you venmo me gas money. Nope. Didn't meet.

    Chica 4: UConn storrs black girl. Hot. But wants STD tests. Don't have energy to get them. Yeah could of faked them with word. LOL. Didn't meet.

    So no sexo. I travel a lot so no biggie. Overseas is so much better. But there are good ones out there. Just got to find those gems. Not easy in CT nowadays.
    Good report.

    I'm kinda bored so I joined up again today on SA with the discount code so will give it a lash for a few weeks and see how it goes. Have to see if I've still have the charm haha.

  5. #4135
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWsgMan  [View Original Post]
    240 would be way too high for the girl in the link. Not my type so I would not make an offer period. Hopefully the one you are seeing is better than the one in the link.
    SA is really luck of the draw. You can find jewels just takes luck and perseverance. Problem is SA is not like the old days. Just harder and harder to find gems.

    My SA weekend last weekend. Blue balls. LOL.

    Chica 1: low 30's. Casino area. Didn't drive. Did some more screening and she said "money before". I bailed before even meeting. Pro.

    Chica 2: I got this girl mixed up with another girl same name. LOL. Yalie. I was bored so met her restaurant New Haven. Girl on full scholar yale. Yale girls are always trouble. Pretty hot. Good convo. BUT. One of those that is more into arm candy. I will only do oral. Just not paying unless full monty.

    Chica 3: How am I supposed to meet you unless you venmo me gas money. Nope. Didn't meet.

    Chica 4: UConn storrs black girl. Hot. But wants STD tests. Don't have energy to get them. Yeah could of faked them with word. LOL. Didn't meet.

    So no sexo. I travel a lot so no biggie. Overseas is so much better. But there are good ones out there. Just got to find those gems. Not easy in CT nowadays.

  6. #4134
    240 would be way too high for the girl in the link. Not my type so I would not make an offer period. Hopefully the one you are seeing is better than the one in the link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Most of you guys know. But just in case 9 times out 10 strippers rarely rarely ever work out. As this one said I can make 1000 dollars without taking my clothes off. I want 1 k for sex. Well that is not a good starting point.

    Stripper from Rockstar.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-7421d438221d

    My sub ends in couple days. Not really feeling the current crop. There are a lot of girls but just not feeling any of them. Meeting one tomorrow no convo on price. Not rockstar above girl. You are usually good if you pick them up without talking money. Am going in at 250. That is my high range. I will bend if she says 3. That is still to high. But seems SA pricing has gotten out of hand. No football so it is SA weekend. LOL.

  7. #4133
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Most of you guys know. But just in case 9 times out 10 strippers rarely rarely ever work out. As this one said I can make 1000 dollars without taking my clothes off. I want 1 k for sex. Well that is not a good starting point.

    Stripper from Rockstar.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-7421d438221d

    My sub ends in couple days. Not really feeling the current crop. There are a lot of girls but just not feeling any of them. Meeting one tomorrow no convo on price. Not rockstar above girl. You are usually good if you pick them up without talking money. Am going in at 250. That is my high range. I will bend if she says 3. That is still to high. But seems SA pricing has gotten out of hand. No football so it is SA weekend. LOL.
    Just tell her to go to work and move on.

  8. #4132
    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    That other chick is small potatoes.

    "If you think an allowance of several thousand is too much first meet then we are not a match".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-f174311d9394

    Have at it gents.
    I'm sorry, but at 29 she's a little too old and a little too heavy (from her photo) for those kind of demands. Probably majored in marketing <eye roll .

    And yes, sweetheart, I can afford "several thousand dollars for a first meet". But, just, no.

  9. #4131

    Stripper

    Most of you guys know. But just in case 9 times out 10 strippers rarely rarely ever work out. As this one said I can make 1000 dollars without taking my clothes off. I want 1 k for sex. Well that is not a good starting point.

    Stripper from Rockstar.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-7421d438221d

    My sub ends in couple days. Not really feeling the current crop. There are a lot of girls but just not feeling any of them. Meeting one tomorrow no convo on price. Not rockstar above girl. You are usually good if you pick them up without talking money. Am going in at 250. That is my high range. I will bend if she says 3. That is still to high. But seems SA pricing has gotten out of hand. No football so it is SA weekend. LOL.

  10. #4130
    Quote Originally Posted by StashPipe  [View Original Post]
    Strangest thing, I got an email confirming my new updated sub to seeking. Looks legit, and I'm thinking, did I get high and re up or some shit? So I open my account, and see pics of some dude. On my account. He didn't change the password, he didn't change anything, just paid the $110 fee, posted some pics, and hit up about twenty girls from all over the country, sent them all the same text with a number asking for them to text. So rite away I'm wondering if I'm being charged. But I only used pre paid cards there, so I'm good. In the payment section I found the receipt with some chicks name and the last 4 digits of the card (wich don't match any of my cards) and I see that my new buddy left auto renew on LOL. So like any normal person would, I proceeded to change my password, turn on 2 factor, delete his picks, then sent a message to all the girls he contacted (warning them not to contact him)..
    I would enjoy the ride and keep it the way it is. If they say anything to you, say that somebody had hijacked your account and you got it back! If they say anything about the credit card, just say I don't have my credit card numbers memorized and just assumed it was one of mine that I had used.

    Blue.

  11. #4129
    Quote Originally Posted by StashPipe  [View Original Post]
    Strangest thing, I got an email confirming my new updated sub to seeking. Looks legit, and I'm thinking, did I get high and re up or some shit? So I open my account, and see pics of some dude. On my account. He didn't change the password, he didn't change anything, just paid the $110 fee, posted some pics, and hit up about twenty girls from all over the country, sent them all the same text with a number asking for them to text. So rite away I'm wondering if I'm being charged. But I only used pre paid cards there, so I'm good. In the payment section I found the receipt with some chicks name and the last 4 digits of the card (wich don't match any of my cards) and I see that my new buddy left auto renew on LOL. So like any normal person would, I proceeded to change my password, turn on 2 factor, delete his picks, then sent a message to all the girls he contacted (warning them not to contact him).

    So my question is, what would you do? Report it? Cancel the membership? Or ride the pussy train till the wheels fall off?.
    Change the password and enjoy the free membership.

  12. #4128

    Sdm

    After reading about the latest issues with SA, I ventured over to sugar daddy meet to investigate my prospects.

    Not as pricey as SA, but still there are the trolls, most of which are from Abington CT 🤔.

    It's almost like a game now playing with the trolls asking for money on cash app for pictures, sorry "hun" pics are free on the internet.

    Too be continued as I've only been on for two weeks.

  13. #4127
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576

    This is for REAL High Rollers...

    That other chick is small potatoes.

    "If you think an allowance of several thousand is too much first meet then we are not a match".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-f174311d9394

    Have at it gents.

  14. #4126

    Free sub for life or panic?

    Strangest thing, I got an email confirming my new updated sub to seeking. Looks legit, and I'm thinking, did I get high and re up or some shit? So I open my account, and see pics of some dude. On my account. He didn't change the password, he didn't change anything, just paid the $110 fee, posted some pics, and hit up about twenty girls from all over the country, sent them all the same text with a number asking for them to text. So rite away I'm wondering if I'm being charged. But I only used pre paid cards there, so I'm good. In the payment section I found the receipt with some chicks name and the last 4 digits of the card (wich don't match any of my cards) and I see that my new buddy left auto renew on LOL. So like any normal person would, I proceeded to change my password, turn on 2 factor, delete his picks, then sent a message to all the girls he contacted (warning them not to contact him).

    So my question is, what would you do? Report it? Cancel the membership? Or ride the pussy train till the wheels fall off?.

  15. #4125

    Figuring life out

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    I imagine she'll send you videos for an online purchase price, but definitely a fake.
    Step one shave the pits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape