Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 6988
-
02-24-22 13:52 #4153Senior Member

Posts: 205Before
Any of you guys get anywhere with her:
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-7a646505810b
She sent me video her rack looks hot. Thought I had a good one. You know when they go ok babe. Ok love. LOL.
Was going to meet her then the old appearance fee popped up. Got around that one. Then got her to agree to hotel first meet. I sometimes say "money after" when negotiating when I get sense hard core. I just don't want to get her all the way to hotel and she doesn't bend. I won't pay before.
Well she wouldn't bend on money after. Which points to pro or semi pro. I didn't get BBBJ agreement because she stuck on money before. I bailed. Never met. I would go in at 200. I went higher 300. Shouldn't have but that rack got me. She agreed to 3. So could go lower. But you pay before and 9 times out of 10 the session will suck.
-
02-21-22 20:07 #4152Senior Member

Posts: 431Stay Away from Brittany
Agreed. Definitely stay away. She just had a kid 4 months ago.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 12:55 #4151Senior Member

Posts: 483Confused
Somehow this person is sending me messages but I can't see their profile. I get a screen that says "profile unavailable" https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-86a789a08232.
-
02-21-22 12:50 #4150Senior Member

Posts: 483Fyi
This is probably the 5th time this person has created a profile with this same pic https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-9589a4112b42.
These are pics of an instagram model https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-672ebe5124b9.
-
02-16-22 22:18 #4149Senior Member

Posts: 156Stay away
She is a nightmare. I saw her twice first time just for a BJ and it was bad and will not swallow. Second time she tried to say weeks afterwards she was pregnant with my kid and tried getting money out of me. I know one of her friend who told me it was all a scam. STAY AWAY.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 19:40 #4148Senior Member

Posts: 431Big Brittany
How big is she? Care to share pic?
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 18:51 #4147Senior Member

Posts: 121Uck
Nasty, blocked it the moment I landed on the page.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 09:10 #4146Senior Member

Posts: 660She's been reported on before. She's legit but I heard about her trying to blackmail someone saying they got her pregnant.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 08:25 #4145Senior Member

Posts: 205Big
Here is one for you guys that like big yiddies. She texted me back. Think pro or semi. Said she hosts. I didn't get to where she lived. BIG though when I saw body. Report back if anyone takes one for team.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-a951ce4c563d
-
02-14-22 11:25 #4144Regular Member

Posts: 14I have to say the quality of girl is certainly higher. Few musings on the subject though. There's still thieves out there. I got ripped off by being an amateur at the game. Never pay ahead of time. They dashed on me with a bunch of cash. Just like STG or anywhere else, there's plenty of fake profiles to wade through. There's far less demons involved. I've met with 6 girls so far. A couple just were there for companionship, a couple rip offs, and three that were all about the deed in a straight transactional type relationship. One was a stripper, so you'd call her a professional anyway. The other two just loved fucking and figured out they might as well get paid for it. Good on them. I'd say for the money I spend on the hobby, buying into SA for a month here and there is a decent endeavor. I was there like 4 months ago, had that success and waited until now to wade back in. Whole new crop of girls to choose from. I'll report back with any luck and / or scammers to watch for. Happy hunting!
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
Joe.
-
02-13-22 23:36 #4143Senior Member

Posts: 205First said 400 per meet then said 300 OK. I can't find her profile. But she is carribean girl from the city getting full ride at yale if you run into her.
Originally Posted by Joey1994
[View Original Post]
Some guys like those dating type little sex arrangments. Not for me.
-
02-13-22 21:31 #4142Senior Member

Posts: 393Yale chick
How much for the smaht girl blowie?
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 14:35 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 483SA 25% discount
With this code the discount is 33% https://members.seeking.com/billing/...romo=VDAY22V33 you can probably just put the VDAY22 V33 in the section the asks for the promocode if you're skeptical about following the link.
-
02-13-22 09:55 #4140Senior Member

Posts: 362This is just to add more plausible deniability for any future lawsuit that may come from the government. Brandon knows where his money comes from: He gets paid for connecting people wanting to pay for and get paid for sex. He's just trying to walk the fine line between keeping his cash cow alive and keeping Uncle Sam from shutting down his site.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
The marriage thing may be true, and if so, he's just using it as a convenient marketing / PR opportunity. New, diversionary marketing is fine, but hopefully they don't tighten the reins on making connections with transactional-minded people. Could happen though... Mr. Wade may have made enough to live on forever and if he shifts the site to "the straight and narrow" it will help to prevent future lawsuits, as his attorney will argue that he managed his site to the best of his ability to prevent illegal activity and therefore should not be charged with a crime. If he's lucky, the site will fade safely into oblivion with the rest of online dating (POF, Match, OK Cupid, etc.) and he'll live happily ever after on dividends from his stock portfolio, safe and sound.
This is a chess move.
-
02-13-22 09:47 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 5229He's just trying to lead by example in a twisted way, down the rabbit hole. Marry a SA girl, get divorced, renew your subscription at the next higher rate, next year.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
Perhaps, after the wedding, he'll discover she (and her boyfriend) are spammers / scammers. Wouldn't that be true social justice!
BMD.












Reply With Quote




