Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 10966
-
02-26-22 08:32 #6451Regular Member

Posts: 23Oh, maybe it depends how you're approaching her. Trust me it's not going to take much. She sounds desperate for cash.
Originally Posted by PlayTrey
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 06:15 #6450Senior Member

Posts: 27Valentinobaby
Met her at dunks. Bought her a coffee, I was offering to get her something to eat too as she looked like she needed some food. She didn't want any. Chat with her for 5 minutes and left. Didn't want to make her feel bad. One of those situation meeting up before definitely helped. $3 coffee saved the hotel cost and 'what the fuck did I just do" guilt.
Originally Posted by Potholes774
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-22 00:37 #6449Senior Member

Posts: 122[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-24-22 17:05 #6448Senior Member

Posts: 122Wisefan
I reached out to her. Just never respond to me. I guess I don't have what it takes.
Originally Posted by FindFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 14:04 #6447Banned Member

Posts: 414Daisy's friend
Looks like Daisy made a new friend.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...gp3d8JVowp6mEX
-
02-24-22 12:16 #6446Senior Member

Posts: 46I met her, picked her up at her house. Does live with sister, no transportation as of now because her truck is broken. She is the girl in pics and is 20. No BBFS because not on bc. Good BBBJ, spent a couple hours with me. .4 oo.
Originally Posted by HankChinanski
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 11:16 #6445Regular Member

Posts: 23Autocorrect changed a word.
I meant to say accept not except LOL.
Originally Posted by Potholes774
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 08:59 #6444Senior Member

Posts: 77I spend a lot of time in her area. If she's okay with you passing on her contact info I'd take it. Unfortunately I'm on SA timeout so I can't message her myself.
Originally Posted by HankChinanski
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 08:25 #6443Regular Member

Posts: 23Valentinobaby
Happy Thursday guys. I found another one that will except $100. Again don't accept her first amount. She will try to say she gets 400 from guys just for hanging out which I doubt it. Definitely not worth more then 100. She's skinny and smells like cigarettes. The way she talks you can tell she's been using in the past (has all her teeth LOL). You would have to host. Sadly her pictures were deceiving on her profile. I give her a 2 out 10. Take that as you will. Good luck and happy hunting.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-14c1add2b43c
-
02-23-22 22:02 #6442Regular Member

Posts: 21I know of this one. I will say that the loss of my self esteem outweighed any monetary cost incurred.
Originally Posted by Potholes774
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 15:13 #6441Senior Member

Posts: 237I paid for 1 month in January and found the 2 I talked about. The hot one was 350 first meet but has been less since and the bbw was 2. The latter I may have over paid the one time I saw her but I had a good time. The bbw was down for BBFS but I don't mess with that, too risky for me personally. It takes a lot of time and effort texting a bunch to weed through the bs was it was totally worth it for me. I had a 3rd that was def real and willing but wanted too much and a 4th that I haven't been make our schedules work yet. Send out a lot of messages and switch to texting quickly helps to weed out some. Be picky with the ones you txt and actually think you can meet rather than up front with who you message. The more lines in the water the more likely one of them gets hooked.
Originally Posted by IAmDreaman35
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 15:08 #6440Senior Member

Posts: 308Agree with this. Although as noted, the pickings are slimmer (although less scammers than say a few months ago. Still exist, but not as bad as 2021). And it takes longer / luck to find that attractive UTR or even the reliable BBFS semi-pro. But success on this last run, although not what it used to be in terms of ease and cost and amount of women that actually are serious/interested.
Originally Posted by MinorLeague
[View Original Post]
Before COVID, SA was much easier for sure. Within a 36 hour period, I had 3 SA women: gave a 18 year old a facial, multi-hour BBFS with a 28 year old big booty mom, and creampied a 19 year old: all for 300 a piece.
Sadly, those days are gone or you have to pay 1 K+. Even had a mom quote me more than $600 today LOL on to the next one.
-
02-23-22 12:21 #6439Senior Member

Posts: 108Takes time and money
SA was much better a few years ago; for a time I had three at the same time, all under 21, tight bodies, beautiful faces, one was an actual runway model, all BBFS; they even let me film. These days there are a lot of below average girls (I'd rate most under a 5/10) as well as haggard, old ones and pro's. Also if you see average / BBW in their profile they're likely just fat. You can probably find someone pretty easily to bang for under $$$ but I'm not into that since 1. I could do that for free probably in the civilian world and 2. I can see a pro with a much nicer face / body.
Originally Posted by IAmDreaman35
[View Original Post]
You can find an occasional diamond in the rough, but it can take a very long time and a lot of messaging and pricing might be high. My last arrangement ended about 2/3 years ago and I haven't found anyone meeting my preferences yet. But when you find a 9 or 10 and BBFS, BBBJCIMNQNS Greek etc it's well worth it in my opinion. I've stayed on SA and paid the monthly fees because when I do find someone hot it's someone I couldn't get at home, at a bar, or hobbying.
-
02-23-22 10:11 #6438Senior Member

Posts: 317How does this whole Seeking Arrangements thing work? Can you really find quality girls on there? Trying to build a new rotation and what about prices? What is the average donation price for a lady on there? And are any of them BBFS friendly? I might have to look into this.
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 09:33 #6437Senior Member

Posts: 46Have you met up with her yet?? Cannot tell if she is real or not.
Originally Posted by Richcecato33
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





