Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 30812
-
02-24-22 10:24 #17102Senior Member

Posts: 64Gross, an AMP sounds 10 x better and cheaper.
Originally Posted by OneStarter
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 10:23 #17101Banned Member

Posts: 719I should have posted this in the first place, she lives in Greensboro.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 08:46 #17100Senior Member

Posts: 129She has three different ads she posts with that have completely different pictures. She tries hard to get deposits but will relent if you push back. Clearly the deposit is so if you back out at the door she still has something. I wish guys would stop paying deposits!!
Originally Posted by LiquidCoil
[View Original Post]
I have heard horror stories from different guys from "someone" in the bedroom behind the closed door, to a dirty massage table set up in the kitchen.
-
02-24-22 06:53 #17099Senior Member

Posts: 113Same as.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...e/811383181220
Originally Posted by LemonHead
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 06:12 #17098Banned Member

Posts: 719I have had several 3 ways, but the hottest one was a mother / daughter where there WAS interaction. I don't want to get kicked off of here so feel free to PM me for the juicy details My current UTR has a friend and I play with both for 80. They don't play together but its still a lot of fun when one rides my face while one sucks me off. I am allowed to share her number but be warned, she's skinny, no tits, teeth messed. But she's a fun time.
Originally Posted by AGreatTime
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-22 05:38 #17097Senior Member

Posts: 57Yup, completely fake
Those pics are not the same person.
Originally Posted by LiquidCoil
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 21:55 #17096Senior Member

Posts: 283Thanks for TOFT. Her pics intrigued me but thought this was a TGTBT scenario.
Originally Posted by LemonHead
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 20:22 #17095Senior Member

Posts: 64Fake pics?
So were the pics completely fake? Same pics get posted on EA with a different phone number, and as "Puerto Rican / Black" instead of Asian.
Originally Posted by LemonHead
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/75730893
-
02-23-22 19:41 #17094Senior Member

Posts: 57Don't waste your time
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/441228587089
Not Asian (she's black), paid (too much) for an hour rub, was in there all of 15 minutes. Very disappointing.
-
02-23-22 16:50 #17093Senior Member

Posts: 129Only successful session I had was when my regular at the time got to pick her playmate. Took a few weeks to logistically set up but it was a blast. We tried a second time and the energy wasn't there. I have also tried to partner up girls myself and that was a complete disaster as noted in posts here. One active. One watches.
Originally Posted by LiquidCoil
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 16:22 #17092Senior Member

Posts: 61Estrella
I don't see any ads up for her in Raleigh. Is there a link you can provide, or can you please PM me her number?
Originally Posted by JohnGault
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 16:20 #17091Senior Member

Posts: 120Best head ever or your money back
Haven't seen her personally but what you got to lose at 60 QV?
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 14:55 #17090Senior Member

Posts: 978Looking for best Head hunters around
Don't seem to be alot of new talent in the area. Most providers are taking their sweet time to set up meets I'm noticing. Any good BBBJ providers that are on their game. Drop me a pm. Thanks.
-
02-23-22 14:16 #17089Senior Member

Posts: 64Setting expectations?
I've only tried once and had the same experience. And it's definitely an ultimate fantasy for me too, so I'd be willing to "overpay" for the right situation.
Originally Posted by AGreatTime
[View Original Post]
Has anyone had success by setting clear expectations beforehand? E. G. That the girls would interact with each other, BJ at same time, etc? Or did they just result in the same outcome when the time came?
-
02-23-22 13:34 #17088Senior Member

Posts: 28I don't understand why would you use her real name at all if not for some weird flex? I totally see where she's coming from on this. Two somewhat last minute cancellations + a passive aggressive doxing threat when you've never even met before and I'd want nothing to do with you either if I was in her shoes.
Originally Posted by Wusher25
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





