Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 914 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 964 1014 1414 1914 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17117

    Have any one dream on some of these fine Latinas?

    Have any one dream on some of these fine Latinas?.

    There is a few posting on and off model looking type of body very fit I dk how real they are can.

    Please reply with links so I can check them out if real.

  2. #17116
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I know she is real and has good past reviews, but it's been a while since I have seen an updated review. Can anyone provide a status update on Lexxi? Is she still a good option with no demons? Does she run with a handler or a drug gang? She has posted three different numbers, two new ones in the last month or so. Sometimes this indicates a group operation (different handlers watching the phone). Also, there is another girl named Chanel that has exact same wording as Lexxi's previous adds (Let's make a porno and go wild). So I am curious if anyone has seen her as well, I would like to see both (maybe together). Any info is appreciated.

    Lexxi.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/216654473139

    Chanel.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/101130790689
    Yes, Lexxi and Channel have the same handler. MO appears to be Lexi and her handler travel a bit and occassionally recruit another girl, there have been 3 or 4 of them that I've seen pop up then dissappear. Handler is hyper dominant, which seems to scare off those they recruit fairly quickly. Over a year ago I did a two girl with one of their recruits, the new girl seemed shell shocked by the situation she was in and dissapeared quickly.

    Lexxi was a good time the first few times I saw her, but hyper dominant handlers are a huge no for me so I stopped seeing her.

    She smokes the devil's plant but no serious demons.

    Personally I have reached the conclusion that two girl sessions are a waste of money. In my early days I did a number of two girls because like most guys it's a fantasy. But it almost invariably turns into a one girl at a time interaction with the other just watching and interjecting some forced and uninspiring dirty talk. I've had fantatstic sessions with two women individually, but when I put them together it was a dud. I think I did two girls 3-4 times, all of them with women I had seen before, and all of them were significant let downs.

  3. #17115

    BKS Estrella

    Saw Estrella, new from BKS. Crabtree area and she was hot and worth my time. Only surprise was everything covered but that was ok with me. Here for 1 week so make the most of it.

  4. #17114

    Lexxi satus (and friend)?

    I know she is real and has good past reviews, but it's been a while since I have seen an updated review. Can anyone provide a status update on Lexxi? Is she still a good option with no demons? Does she run with a handler or a drug gang? She has posted three different numbers, two new ones in the last month or so. Sometimes this indicates a group operation (different handlers watching the phone). Also, there is another girl named Chanel that has exact same wording as Lexxi's previous adds (Let's make a porno and go wild). So I am curious if anyone has seen her as well, I would like to see both (maybe together). Any info is appreciated.

    Lexxi.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/216654473139

    Chanel.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/101130790689

  5. #17113
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Some of the older ones

    Quote Originally Posted by MBBolt  [View Original Post]
    This one is a little scammy. Made the appointment to schedule and started changing times. Then proceeded to demand a deposit to book the room because she only does outcalls. Clearly her ad said incall. She then cancelled the incall after scheduling saying their isn't enough interest. I guess mine didn't count. I will not be scheduling again. She is unlike her pics. Now she is much older by the way.
    Are coming back because it's been so easy to scam the idiots giving deposits. They didn't have that opportunity before but now it's there so why not take it.

  6. #17112

    Cheyenne

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Few weeks back got in touch with Cheyenne Ryder, nice girl real laid back. No issues on the body for me but some might not like the extra cushion. Location less than desirable with people hanging outside all over the place but it was a warm day. Repeat? Planning on it.

    Second visit was to Charity B. Seen hervl before so setup was quick and easy. Always a good time.
    Thanks for the reviews. Can you elaborate on your visit with Cheyenne? Have considered her but she has the body of your typical Walmart cashier and wants $350/ hr. Now it sounds like she's running her operation out if a 2-star fleabag hotel with unsavory characters hanging around. I'm guessing her performance more than compensates?

  7. #17111

    Larissa. Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    What did you do to research or verify this provider? Her Eros ad has some really nice looking pictures, a name and a phone number. There aren't any other details. Did you just contact her via the phone number and hope for the best?
    I did not meet Larissa but did some research and she is a listed with Models-World. That's probably beyond my budget so lost interest.

  8. #17110

    Raleigh / Cary

    Few weeks back got in touch with Cheyenne Ryder, nice girl real laid back. No issues on the body for me but some might not like the extra cushion. Location less than desirable with people hanging outside all over the place but it was a warm day. Repeat? Planning on it.

    Second visit was to Charity B. Seen hervl before so setup was quick and easy. Always a good time.

  9. #17109

    Breanna Breeeze

    This one is a little scammy. Made the appointment to schedule and started changing times. Then proceeded to demand a deposit to book the room because she only does outcalls. Clearly her ad said incall. She then cancelled the incall after scheduling saying their isn't enough interest. I guess mine didn't count. I will not be scheduling again. She is unlike her pics. Now she is much older by the way.

  10. #17108

    Larissa

    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    Decided to splurge myself for my birthday and boy am I did.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2143677.htm

    <fun sounding review not quoted>
    What did you do to research or verify this provider? Her Eros ad has some really nice looking pictures, a name and a phone number. There aren't any other details. Did you just contact her via the phone number and hope for the best?

  11. #17107

    Skip The Games issues?

    Is anyone having issues with the skipthegames website?? The homepage is coming up but anything I try to click on after that is telling me internal error?

  12. #17106
    Quote Originally Posted by DezzNutzz  [View Original Post]
    Either your gummy hit real fucking hard or we just had very different expectations. She was cute, but not 27! She was energetic and the kissing was probably the best part. Paid $450 for an hour and got one round, then she just wanted to lay around and make out and chat, which wasnt terrible by any stretch. Still- I ended up with a toothy CBJ, no DATY and one nut. She sorta freaked out when I pulled out to cum on her and that didn't happen either. Sweet girl, just not what I expect in that price range.
    I always say less is more. Like Delilah Strong once said, "Cheap ones are the best ones." Mostly true.

  13. #17105

    BKS Kaiya

    I saw Kaiya last week. She is not my body type but a very good provider. I like athletic or thick but tight girls with a flat stomach. Kaiya's got a little extra in the belly region, but not what I would refer to as fat or even heavy set. Good shape overall. Tits a little less than a handful. She would provide BBBJ for ever if I let her. She rides vigorously and was nearly banging my head against the headboard. We switched to mish for a while and I lost stamina, but she was very patient. So we went back to BBBJ. This is usually when I take over and finish with hopefully a little CBL because I usually can't reach my goal with BJ. But her hand and head action is awesome and with a never-give-up attitude, she got me there and took every last drop CIM. Greek is on the menu but I did not partake. One of the better I've had from BKS in terms of service.

  14. #17104
    Quote Originally Posted by GWill34  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Rub Ratings (North Carolina section at least) has been taken down.
    Looks like they got hacked.

  15. #17103

    Larissa

    Either your gummy hit real fucking hard or we just had very different expectations. She was cute, but not 27! She was energetic and the kissing was probably the best part. Paid $450 for an hour and got one round, then she just wanted to lay around and make out and chat, which wasnt terrible by any stretch. Still- I ended up with a toothy CBJ, no DATY and one nut. She sorta freaked out when I pulled out to cum on her and that didn't happen either. Sweet girl, just not what I expect in that price range.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    Decided to splurge myself for my birthday and boy am I did.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2143677.htm

    After a standard verification process I was On my way! Greeted at the door by the gorgeous model on the pics with a DFK and I knew I was in for a good time. Asked for a quick shower and she obliged. Soon as I step into the room again she grabs jr drops to her knees. I take a seat on the coach enjoy the gorgeous view. She's so hot that I'm near explosion pretty quickly so I go for daty and the view is pure perfection, she was super into it or is quite the actress. She grabs my hand and proceeds to clamp her nipples harder than I can imagine. At this point I think I'm in a dream, or the gummy I took 2 hours ago is finally hitting. I ask if she's finally ready for mr average and her face lights up. Standard position rotation cowgirl on the couch, squat, k9, lazy k9 and finish in mish with dfk the whole time. This girls energy and looks were off the charts. Already looking forward to my next visit

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape