Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 912 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 412 812 862 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 962 1012 1412 1912 ... LastLast
Results 13,666 to 13,680 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17147

    Danni

    I have seen alot of things but this cracked me up. She is charging by the inch.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/606332631203

  2. #17146

    Stacy. My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMike  [View Original Post]
    I'm kinda bummed, I was hoping I would have a review of Stacy today but I tried to see her and unfortunately it went wrong. Communication was good, she gave me directions to her apartment but when I got there, I was unsure exactly where to go. It was probably more my fault than anything but I wish she had communicated a little more once I got there. I don't hold that against her though. Hopefully I'll get another chance next time she's in town.

    There's really not much else out there right now.
    Too bad. My experience at beach with her was nothing but great. She came to my hotel and looks just like her pics. Total GFE from beginning. She gave me a little hug and kiss. Then told me "You can do better than that" and we made out standing up as she rubbed my cock through my pants. She climbed on bed and told me to lay down before going down on me (BBBJ). She looked me right in the eyes while slobbering all over it, complimenting my cock and telling me how wet and ready she was for it. We both got up and removed our clothes before she climbed back in bed on her hands and knees. She looked back over her shoulder as I got in bed and wanted me to kiss her again. She then rolled over and spread her legs and put bag on me. We fucked hard. What a body and she moaned and rubbed her clit. She said she came and I turned her over and did her from behind as she begged me to cum. Which I did moments later. We chatted for a bit and she told me how much she loves sex and has a high sex drive. Sorry it didn't work out for you guys.

  3. #17145

    Alexxa's sister is back

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Alexxxas Younger sister is in town. I tried to get a date with her but she doesn't do anything uncovered. She looks cute though:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/72649687
    She's back. Texted me out of the blue yesterday that she's back in Durham. I had tried to contact her when she was here last and she may have saved my number. Anyway I have had really good sessions with Alexxa and found her sister to be pretty cute so decided to not miss out on her this time. First off, communication is really bad. She texted on and of for about 2 hours and when I was on my way completely ghosted me. Arrived at her hotel in Durham and radio silence from her and Alexxa both. I got really frustrated and decided to just go to the previous room where I had seen Alexxa last and chance it since I had driven a long time to get there only to be ghosted. Knocked on the room and lo behold Alexxa opens up. I said I had come to see her sister and they both got confused as to how I came up. Just told them they had given me the room number. They were getting high in there and both seemed a little dazed to me so they didn't mind too much. Alexxa leaves the room and little sister gets naked and she has a cuteee body. She's not as open as Alexxa when it comes to GFE performance but she proceeded to give an ok BBBJ. I asked if she could do rimming but she just said no to that. I then asked her to lie down and began rubbing myself over her pussy. I think she was pretty out of it by then CZ she didn't say much. I swear I could've banged her bareback and I don't think she would've protested all that much. However she asked if I wanted a rubber and I'm a little careful these days so said yeah sure. Still rubbed myself all over pussy and then put the rubber on and slammed inside her. Proceeded to bang her brains out and she took it all like a champ. Finally finished in the rubber and cleaned myself up, gave donation and got a hug from her before leaving.

    All in all she's a sweet kid who's got the nasty demon habit though it's still early stages but I don't have it'll get any better. Communication is awful I was able to see her today only because I knew her room number from having seen Alexxa. But if you do get into the door the session was pretty enjoyable and more could've been had for those who are bolder than me.

  4. #17144
    Quote Originally Posted by Wusher25  [View Original Post]
    LOL. She posted a pic on twitter and a reverse image search led to her flickr page. I even told her that so she could take the picture down. Like I said, I never tried to leverage that knowledge in any way and was never anything but courteous. Unfortunately, it was lost on her.
    Some things are better said in person or not at all.

  5. #17143
    Quote Originally Posted by OneStarter  [View Original Post]
    "someone" in the bedroom behind the closed door, to a dirty massage table set up in the kitchen.
    Gross, an AMP sounds 10 x better and cheaper.

  6. #17142
    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    I have had several 3 ways, but the hottest one was a mother / daughter where there WAS interaction. I don't want to get kicked off of here so feel free to PM me for the juicy details My current UTR has a friend and I play with both for 80. They don't play together but its still a lot of fun when one rides my face while one sucks me off. I am allowed to share her number but be warned, she's skinny, no tits, teeth messed. But she's a fun time.
    I should have posted this in the first place, she lives in Greensboro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aunt Sherry.jpg‎  

  7. #17141
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    So were the pics completely fake? Same pics get posted on EA with a different phone number, and as "Puerto Rican / Black" instead of Asian.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/75730893
    She has three different ads she posts with that have completely different pictures. She tries hard to get deposits but will relent if you push back. Clearly the deposit is so if you back out at the door she still has something. I wish guys would stop paying deposits!!

    I have heard horror stories from different guys from "someone" in the bedroom behind the closed door, to a dirty massage table set up in the kitchen.

  8. #17140

    Same as.

    Quote Originally Posted by LemonHead  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/441228587089

    Not Asian (she's black), paid (too much) for an hour rub, was in there all of 15 minutes. Very disappointing.
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...e/811383181220

  9. #17139
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatTime  [View Original Post]
    Personally I have reached the conclusion that two girl sessions are a waste of money. In my early days I did a number of two girls because like most guys it's a fantasy. But it almost invariably turns into a one girl at a time interaction with the other just watching and interjecting some forced and uninspiring dirty talk. I've had fantatstic sessions with two women individually, but when I put them together it was a dud. I think I did two girls 3-4 times, all of them with women I had seen before, and all of them were significant let downs.
    I have had several 3 ways, but the hottest one was a mother / daughter where there WAS interaction. I don't want to get kicked off of here so feel free to PM me for the juicy details My current UTR has a friend and I play with both for 80. They don't play together but its still a lot of fun when one rides my face while one sucks me off. I am allowed to share her number but be warned, she's skinny, no tits, teeth messed. But she's a fun time.

  10. #17138

    Yup, completely fake

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    So were the pics completely fake? Same pics get posted on EA with a different phone number, and as "Puerto Rican / Black" instead of Asian.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/75730893
    Those pics are not the same person.

  11. #17137
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonHead  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/441228587089

    Not Asian (she's black), paid (too much) for an hour rub, was in there all of 15 minutes. Very disappointing.
    Thanks for TOFT. Her pics intrigued me but thought this was a TGTBT scenario.

  12. #17136

    Fake pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by LemonHead  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/441228587089

    Not Asian (she's black), paid (too much) for an hour rub, was in there all of 15 minutes. Very disappointing.
    So were the pics completely fake? Same pics get posted on EA with a different phone number, and as "Puerto Rican / Black" instead of Asian.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/75730893

  13. #17135

    Don't waste your time

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/441228587089

    Not Asian (she's black), paid (too much) for an hour rub, was in there all of 15 minutes. Very disappointing.

  14. #17134
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    I've only tried once and had the same experience. And it's definitely an ultimate fantasy for me too, so I'd be willing to "overpay" for the right situation.

    Has anyone had success by setting clear expectations beforehand? E. G. That the girls would interact with each other, BJ at same time, etc? Or did they just result in the same outcome when the time came?
    Only successful session I had was when my regular at the time got to pick her playmate. Took a few weeks to logistically set up but it was a blast. We tried a second time and the energy wasn't there. I have also tried to partner up girls myself and that was a complete disaster as noted in posts here. One active. One watches.

  15. #17133

    Estrella

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGault  [View Original Post]
    Saw Estrella, new from BKS. Crabtree area and she was hot and worth my time. Only surprise was everything covered but that was ok with me. Here for 1 week so make the most of it.
    I don't see any ads up for her in Raleigh. Is there a link you can provide, or can you please PM me her number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape