The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24235
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    Ok well this report might be irrelevant as many have already added a report on her. I decided to take the plunge and see her yesterday. All the reports are true, which is not surprising, that she does talk a lot. Straight out the gate, non stop. Honestly I didn't mind the convo as I am used to drowning people out with a "yea" or a "sure. " The massage is non existent and I think she's aware. I wasn't sure how to proceed so I stopped her mid sentence and reminded I only wanted a half hour "massage" per another mongers suggestion. She then said oh! Mouth or hand? So I figure if you can get through some of the convo and remind her of the time, you can keep her quiet for the rest of the time. Yea she's not a 10 but for the damage, I would repeat. It's a little far for me but if I feel the need to drive I would repeat. I took the advice and opted the half hour at. 30 with the 20 tip.
    I agree she's not for everyone. She does talk a lot because of the brain injury and seems a little spaced but I don't no anywhere else I can get a BBBJCIM for 30 and feel safe.

  2. #24234

    City?

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonderWhy  [View Original Post]
    I know Sarah headed to Florida and is out of the game, but if anyone is still in contact with her, please DM me. I'd like to get a message to her.
    Happen to know what city?. There's a Sara down near ft Myers that's fantastic.

  3. #24233

    Pressure Point Massage

    Had a session at pressure point massage on west 12 mile in Southfield two weeks ago.

    90 for the hour session not disappointing at all saw Nelly dark complexion everything is on the table tipped $200 amazing rack and ass.

    Have fun boys.

  4. #24232
    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1225  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been in touch or have a session with Jenny lately? My last several attempts to message her have gone unanswered and that not like her with me.

    Thanks.
    Seen here a few weeks ago.

  5. #24231

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by PantyLoverF  [View Original Post]
    She is gone and has changed her number best I can tell.
    I talked to her last week in person. Don't have a phone number. She said she never left town. Just wanted to vanish for a while.

  6. #24230

    Sarah from Waterford

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonderWhy  [View Original Post]
    I know Sarah headed to Florida and is out of the game, but if anyone is still in contact with her, please DM me. I'd like to get a message to her.
    She is gone and has changed her number best I can tell.

  7. #24229

    Unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingToSee  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Filipina based spa's in the area?
    Sad the say the answer is no.

  8. #24228

    Jenn at Massage Breeze

    Ok well this report might be irrelevant as many have already added a report on her. I decided to take the plunge and see her yesterday. All the reports are true, which is not surprising, that she does talk a lot. Straight out the gate, non stop. Honestly I didn't mind the convo as I am used to drowning people out with a "yea" or a "sure. " The massage is non existent and I think she's aware. I wasn't sure how to proceed so I stopped her mid sentence and reminded I only wanted a half hour "massage" per another mongers suggestion. She then said oh! Mouth or hand? So I figure if you can get through some of the convo and remind her of the time, you can keep her quiet for the rest of the time. Yea she's not a 10 but for the damage, I would repeat. It's a little far for me but if I feel the need to drive I would repeat. I took the advice and opted the half hour at. 30 with the 20 tip.

  9. #24227

    Filipina spa

    Are there any Filipina based spa's in the area?

  10. #24226

    Sarah from Waterford

    I know Sarah headed to Florida and is out of the game, but if anyone is still in contact with her, please DM me. I'd like to get a message to her.

  11. #24225
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSnake  [View Original Post]
    Replied to all the seniors on this but to those regular members with 1 or few post look in google, massage highland mi, look for rebalance. Don't mean to be a dick but want to keep this place safe and it is a asian place.
    I didn't hear anyting back.

  12. #24224
    Quote Originally Posted by Bvretr69  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to assume this is another one of the not so famous bikini spas.

    Although I'm interested in any info or reviews on Tropical Touch on Commerce Rd in Walled Lake. Looks like a few hot white spinners work there, I guess one could only hope for some amazing extras or takeout. PM me if you prefer, thanks in advance.

    Have fun be safe!!
    They were called walled lake spa a few weeks ago. I asked on here and was told typical bikini joint. I've communicated with them through Instagram, and they won't go into detail on their sexy specials. I'm avoiding until I read a good report.

  13. #24223

    Highland

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSnake  [View Original Post]
    Saw this new asian place pop up. I am not going to provide a link as it is a private house in highland. Went in door lady grabbed my arm and took me to room. Sarted massage and she starting stroking jr, had me lift my hips and stroked him for a while. On the flip started teasing jr again so I started pulling her pants down, nice wet pussy, I got off table grabbed condom from coat, bent her over and slid into a tight little pussy. I think she was shocked and did not speak very little english, she started moaning and I let it blow into the bag. I saw her ad on google under massage in highland mi.
    Replied to all the seniors on this but to those regular members with 1 or few post look in google, massage highland mi, look for rebalance. Don't mean to be a dick but want to keep this place safe and it is a asian place.

  14. #24222

    Jenny PT

    Anyone been in touch or have a session with Jenny lately? My last several attempts to message her have gone unanswered and that not like her with me.

    Thanks.

  15. #24221

    Walled Lake Tropical Touch

    I'm going to assume this is another one of the not so famous bikini spas.

    Although I'm interested in any info or reviews on Tropical Touch on Commerce Rd in Walled Lake. Looks like a few hot white spinners work there, I guess one could only hope for some amazing extras or takeout. PM me if you prefer, thanks in advance.

    Have fun be safe!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape