Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 37371
-
02-23-22 21:55 #24231Senior Member

Posts: 133Sarah
I talked to her last week in person. Don't have a phone number. She said she never left town. Just wanted to vanish for a while.
Originally Posted by PantyLoverF
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 20:50 #24230Senior Member

Posts: 100Sarah from Waterford
She is gone and has changed her number best I can tell.
Originally Posted by IWonderWhy
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 18:49 #24229Banned Member

Posts: 106Unfortunately
Sad the say the answer is no.
Originally Posted by LookingToSee
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 18:00 #24228Senior Member

Posts: 346Jenn at Massage Breeze
Ok well this report might be irrelevant as many have already added a report on her. I decided to take the plunge and see her yesterday. All the reports are true, which is not surprising, that she does talk a lot. Straight out the gate, non stop. Honestly I didn't mind the convo as I am used to drowning people out with a "yea" or a "sure. " The massage is non existent and I think she's aware. I wasn't sure how to proceed so I stopped her mid sentence and reminded I only wanted a half hour "massage" per another mongers suggestion. She then said oh! Mouth or hand? So I figure if you can get through some of the convo and remind her of the time, you can keep her quiet for the rest of the time. Yea she's not a 10 but for the damage, I would repeat. It's a little far for me but if I feel the need to drive I would repeat. I took the advice and opted the half hour at. 30 with the 20 tip.
-
02-23-22 16:27 #24227Senior Member

Posts: 60Filipina spa
Are there any Filipina based spa's in the area?
-
02-23-22 15:36 #24226Senior Member

Posts: 93Sarah from Waterford
I know Sarah headed to Florida and is out of the game, but if anyone is still in contact with her, please DM me. I'd like to get a message to her.
-
02-23-22 15:09 #24225Senior Member

Posts: 113I didn't hear anyting back.
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 14:51 #24224Senior Member

Posts: 67They were called walled lake spa a few weeks ago. I asked on here and was told typical bikini joint. I've communicated with them through Instagram, and they won't go into detail on their sexy specials. I'm avoiding until I read a good report.
Originally Posted by Bvretr69
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 14:19 #24223Senior Member

Posts: 172Highland
Replied to all the seniors on this but to those regular members with 1 or few post look in google, massage highland mi, look for rebalance. Don't mean to be a dick but want to keep this place safe and it is a asian place.
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 12:55 #24222Senior Member

Posts: 450Jenny PT
Anyone been in touch or have a session with Jenny lately? My last several attempts to message her have gone unanswered and that not like her with me.
Thanks.
-
02-23-22 06:01 #24221Senior Member

Posts: 219Walled Lake Tropical Touch
I'm going to assume this is another one of the not so famous bikini spas.
Although I'm interested in any info or reviews on Tropical Touch on Commerce Rd in Walled Lake. Looks like a few hot white spinners work there, I guess one could only hope for some amazing extras or takeout. PM me if you prefer, thanks in advance.
Have fun be safe!!
-
02-22-22 21:23 #24220Senior Member

Posts: 124I think it's her
I got the exact same thing. She has been gone for over three years. She doesn't know who has your phone number now so she is being cautious.
I don't think anyone hacked her phone after three years.
She gave no reason why she disappeared. Novi is too far for me.
Originally Posted by Wylieeg
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 21:22 #24219Regular Member

Posts: 6Ha! Now this is funny.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 21:16 #24218Senior Member

Posts: 846Fat finger and lack of proof reading
Healing plus and $80.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 21:15 #24217Senior Member

Posts: 124TJ Spa
Question for the East side. Anybody been to TJs recently? Haven't read anything on them in years. Several years ago I tried them. Chinese masseuses, very good massage, DIY place. Has anything changed?.









Reply With Quote





