Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 37633
-
02-23-22 16:27 #24478Senior Member

Posts: 60Filipina spa
Are there any Filipina based spa's in the area?
-
02-23-22 15:36 #24477Senior Member

Posts: 93Sarah from Waterford
I know Sarah headed to Florida and is out of the game, but if anyone is still in contact with her, please DM me. I'd like to get a message to her.
-
02-23-22 15:09 #24476Senior Member

Posts: 113I didn't hear anyting back.
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 14:51 #24475Senior Member

Posts: 67They were called walled lake spa a few weeks ago. I asked on here and was told typical bikini joint. I've communicated with them through Instagram, and they won't go into detail on their sexy specials. I'm avoiding until I read a good report.
Originally Posted by Bvretr69
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 14:19 #24474Senior Member

Posts: 172Highland
Replied to all the seniors on this but to those regular members with 1 or few post look in google, massage highland mi, look for rebalance. Don't mean to be a dick but want to keep this place safe and it is a asian place.
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 12:55 #24473Senior Member

Posts: 450Jenny PT
Anyone been in touch or have a session with Jenny lately? My last several attempts to message her have gone unanswered and that not like her with me.
Thanks.
-
02-23-22 06:01 #24472Senior Member

Posts: 219Walled Lake Tropical Touch
I'm going to assume this is another one of the not so famous bikini spas.
Although I'm interested in any info or reviews on Tropical Touch on Commerce Rd in Walled Lake. Looks like a few hot white spinners work there, I guess one could only hope for some amazing extras or takeout. PM me if you prefer, thanks in advance.
Have fun be safe!!
-
02-22-22 21:23 #24471Senior Member

Posts: 124I think it's her
I got the exact same thing. She has been gone for over three years. She doesn't know who has your phone number now so she is being cautious.
I don't think anyone hacked her phone after three years.
She gave no reason why she disappeared. Novi is too far for me.
Originally Posted by Wylieeg
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 21:22 #24470Regular Member

Posts: 6Ha! Now this is funny.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 21:16 #24469Senior Member

Posts: 846Fat finger and lack of proof reading
Healing plus and $80.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 21:15 #24468Senior Member

Posts: 124TJ Spa
Question for the East side. Anybody been to TJs recently? Haven't read anything on them in years. Several years ago I tried them. Chinese masseuses, very good massage, DIY place. Has anything changed?.
-
02-22-22 20:48 #24467Senior Member

Posts: 416LOL. Nobody charges $89. And there are three "healings". Healing plus, healing therapy and magic healing. We can assume you meant healing therapy on monroe. The other two are full on, full time, FS.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 18:47 #24466Senior Member

Posts: 388Which healing?
Which AMP are you talking about? There are two with Healing in the name, one in Westland on Michigan and one on Monroe in Dearborn.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 17:59 #24465Senior Member

Posts: 32Payton texts
I also traded texts with her after she hit me up out of the blue. The last time I saw her was towards the end of 2019 at her place in Sterling Heights. I asked a few questions about things she and I talked about back when I was a regular. She had generic answers, so I'm still not sure if it's her. She said she's got a new set up out in Novi. Has anyone else gotten a text, and if so, have you TOFTT?.
Originally Posted by MrLawnMower
[View Original Post]
I'm on the fence, but if I do, I'll def report back.
-
02-22-22 16:43 #24464Senior Member

Posts: 846Healing left me a tad wanting
Went to healing and met with Mi Mi. Cute older Asian. $89 door fee included a table shower and sauna. I was new so they were cautious. After an ok massage, I got a touch all but no penetration handy. Cost $60 as a tip. I was pretty depressed so I buckled. It was a great handy. Nothing else on menu.











Reply With Quote





