Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 464 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 514 564 964 1464 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17861
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #17860

    Maybe it's a budget thing

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound69  [View Original Post]
    Besides DI girls, I have had about 25 or more non-MP girls that I have visited for this hobby. Maybe 3 or 4 were as nice looking as any of the DI girls. Their price points are just a little higher, but worth it and quite a few of them allow CIM and two of them have Rimmed me. Heaven! Less than 40% of the non-DI girls do CIM.
    But I've seen a couple hundred girls, many of them extremely hot. And they all do whatever the hell I want them to do.

    I kept track in 2017, I ducked 87 different girls in the calendar year

  3. #17859

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    Before meeting bunny, I went by one of the members reviews here, so figured I'll at least try her once. Guess I'm just attracted to spinner types. Since bunny's friend is also a spinner, I'll probably do a threesome with them at some point. Bunny's boyfriend didn't give me no problems at all. He's just there to make sure there's no trouble. Never went through DI. Tried once, but asked for too much info, so never bothered with them.
    Besides DI girls, I have had about 25 or more non-MP girls that I have visited for this hobby. Maybe 3 or 4 were as nice looking as any of the DI girls. Their price points are just a little higher, but worth it and quite a few of them allow CIM and two of them have Rimmed me. Heaven! Less than 40% of the non-DI girls do CIM.

  4. #17858

    Analu

    Quote Originally Posted by JellySickles  [View Original Post]
    She is legit and very nice. However, she is from South America and speaks absolutely no English. She will use a translator to communicate on her phone. From memory, it was around 300 for 90 minutes or so, everything was covered and no kissing. I don't know if GFE is completely nonoptional but you could ask. She is clean and very laid back. And also very hot.
    Wonder why she picked that name? And first post, skepticism looms.

  5. #17857
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    I get it that inflation is making everything more expensive but I doubt the supply chain issues have much to do with the price of pussy.

    I have a hard stop at 150/ hhr for local girls. If I'm going to go to 180/ hhr, look at the following 2 girls and tell me which one you want?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...hious/43702530 180/ hhr.

    Or.

    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/angelina/ 180/ hhr.

    Even at 150/ hhr for the top one, I would say to myself, for an extra 30, I could have Angelina and not have to worry about someone hiding in the bathroom.

    Guys, only WE can drive the prices down to normal levels.
    Before meeting bunny, I went by one of the members reviews here, so figured I'll at least try her once. Guess I'm just attracted to spinner types. Since bunny's friend is also a spinner, I'll probably do a threesome with them at some point. Bunny's boyfriend didn't give me no problems at all. He's just there to make sure there's no trouble. Never went through DI. Tried once, but asked for too much info, so never bothered with them.

  6. #17856

    Analu

    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipJ11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with her? Seems legit but wanted to ask first.

    https://tryst.link/escort/analu
    She is legit and very nice. However, she is from South America and speaks absolutely no English. She will use a translator to communicate on her phone. From memory, it was around 300 for 90 minutes or so, everything was covered and no kissing. I don't know if GFE is completely nonoptional but you could ask. She is clean and very laid back. And also very hot.

  7. #17855

    Guys, we need to start using our bigheads

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    180.

    I get confused on how some members post like that. Wasn't sure that's the rules or just an odd preference.
    I get it that inflation is making everything more expensive but I doubt the supply chain issues have much to do with the price of pussy.

    I have a hard stop at 150/ hhr for local girls. If I'm going to go to 180/ hhr, look at the following 2 girls and tell me which one you want?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...hious/43702530 180/ hhr.

    Or.

    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/angelina/ 180/ hhr.

    Even at 150/ hhr for the top one, I would say to myself, for an extra 30, I could have Angelina and not have to worry about someone hiding in the bathroom.

    Guys, only WE can drive the prices down to normal levels.

  8. #17854
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    Is that 80 or 180?
    180.

    I get confused on how some members post like that. Wasn't sure that's the rules or just an odd preference.

  9. #17853

    Ouch.

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound69  [View Original Post]
    I been doing this for about 30 years. There has only been one time I got ripped off. Had a gal on north Shadeland at some fleabag hotel lure me into her hotel room. I placed the money down on the table and started taking off my clothes. She takes the money and then said she was going to freshen up in the bathroom. The bathroom was in the far corner away from the door and off to the side where you could not see into it. She opens the door and goes in, and then two guys jump out of the bathroom and ask me what I am doing. I am down to my underwear at that point. FUCK! After a few not so nice words from them, I am able to get my clothes back on and get out. Now anytime I am in a hotel room and I can't see into the bathroom. I check it first before the money comes out and the clothes off. I have also learned to be a little more selective on which hotels I will go to. So word to the wise, check those bathrooms out before you get in too deep.
    I'll admit that a few times I've asked to see the bathroom first, but I've adjusted my thinking to just avoid anyone who I wouldn't trust to not have a guy hidden away. Read the forum. Don't make an appointment unless you're reasonably sure the situation isn't dangerous. You can, however, learn a little something about hygiene and other lifestyle issues by asking to use the bathroom before you commit to doing anything. I've walked out on a couple of occasions after seeing the bathroom. It's just not worth it when there is almost always someone else available who I could see again rather than go home without.

  10. #17852

    I'm curious now.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I used to have the same issues with her until I switched to messenger. So messenger changed all that for me. Maybe not you but my point is that I don't have that issue anymore with messenger.
    I wonder if it's a specific day of the week, month or just time of day you are trying?

    I was there at my scheduled qppointment time and we were texting still. She kept pushing my time back due to personal excuses though then just stopped texting back all of a sudden. She text me back a few hours later apologizing that she fell asleep. I'm not sure using messenger would've changed my outcome, unless you think she just runs out of minutes maybe. You would think her business line would be the best way to contact her tbh.

  11. #17851

    Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    $ 8 for a half hour.
    Is that 80 or 180?

  12. #17850

    Warning Report

    I been doing this for about 30 years. There has only been one time I got ripped off. Had a gal on north Shadeland at some fleabag hotel lure me into her hotel room. I placed the money down on the table and started taking off my clothes. She takes the money and then said she was going to freshen up in the bathroom. The bathroom was in the far corner away from the door and off to the side where you could not see into it. She opens the door and goes in, and then two guys jump out of the bathroom and ask me what I am doing. I am down to my underwear at that point. FUCK! After a few not so nice words from them, I am able to get my clothes back on and get out. Now anytime I am in a hotel room and I can't see into the bathroom. I check it first before the money comes out and the clothes off. I have also learned to be a little more selective on which hotels I will go to. So word to the wise, check those bathrooms out before you get in too deep.

  13. #17849

    I got your point, you missed mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    You've completely missed my point.

    I was texting her the whole time in route w no communication gaps in between. When I arrived, she suddenly wasnt ready. 10 minutes turns into a half hour and so on and so forth.

    No disrespect intended but you're one of the ultra very fortunate ones with this one.
    I used to have the same issues with her until I switched to messenger. So messenger changed all that for me. Maybe not you but my point is that I don't have that issue anymore with messenger.

  14. #17848

    Nah Ty

    You've completely missed my point.

    I was texting her the whole time in route w no communication gaps in between. When I arrived, she suddenly wasnt ready. 10 minutes turns into a half hour and so on and so forth.

    No disrespect intended but you're one of the ultra very fortunate ones with this one.

  15. #17847

    New info. Warning on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerDrum69  [View Original Post]
    I had success with this post at about 3 AM: https://independent.com.listcrawler....polis/75076657.

    It took her awhile to respond to my first text, but after she did it was all good communication from there. She video verified, agreed to cash only on meeting, and was real when I got there. Be skeptical if you want, the only catch for me was the upsell out of the massage and dangling FS out there only for a later appt. But that's no different than an AMP if you ask me.
    I couldn't resist and went back for another appointment with her the other night. Same location and setup, only this time there was a security cam installed in the room. She says its for her safety b / c she's had some pushy clients but I was too sketched out and bolted. NO THANKS!

    It's an absolute bummer but I knew she had to be TGTBT somehow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape