Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 462 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 512 562 962 1462 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17891
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerSmc4  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/781650982352

    I saw Bella yesterday. Holiday Inn-style hotel on the south side. Much better than the places the other girls I've visited have been at lately. Was cool with video chat verification. BJ and FS were both covered but I didn't mind, because she's lovely. Extremely cute and extremely small. Great, perky tits, and a sizeable ass for her small frame. GFE / make out sesh was very nice, followed by a nice, albeit covered, BJ session. She let me choose positions and let me do something I've always wanted to do with such a tiny girl. Pick her up and fuck standing up while holding her in the air. Not very vocal during everything, but I super nice girl from start to finish. All in all a great experience.
    I got some good mileage on her a while back. She was less stringent on her rules, and her prices became very negotiable when she needed bail for her " boyfriend". But then her reviews took a hard turn, and I decided to take her out of my roledex.

  2. #17890

    Actually

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I never saw her but based on her photos it looks like she's gotten thick.
    She put the pounds on about a year and a half to two years ago. And they're still on.

  3. #17889

    Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Search Alexis.
    I never saw her but based on her photos it looks like she's gotten thick.

  4. #17888

    Bell

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    She's super cute. What was the donation?
    Search Alexis.

  5. #17887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Bella

    She's super cute. What was the donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerSmc4  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/781650982352

    I saw Bella yesterday. Holiday Inn-style hotel on the south side. Much better than the places the other girls I've visited have been at lately. Was cool with video chat verification. BJ and FS were both covered but I didn't mind, because she's lovely. Extremely cute and extremely small. Great, perky tits, and a sizeable ass for her small frame. GFE / make out sesh was very nice, followed by a nice, albeit covered, BJ session. She let me choose positions and let me do something I've always wanted to do with such a tiny girl. Pick her up and fuck standing up while holding her in the air. Not very vocal during everything, but I super nice girl from start to finish. All in all a great experience.

  6. #17886

    First in a while

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerSmc4  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/781650982352

    I saw Bella yesterday. Holiday Inn-style hotel on the south side. Much better than the places the other girls I've visited have been at lately. Was cool with video chat verification. BJ and FS were both covered but I didn't mind, because she's lovely. Extremely cute and extremely small. Great, perky tits, and a sizeable ass for her small frame. GFE / make out sesh was very nice, followed by a nice, albeit covered, BJ session. She let me choose positions and let me do something I've always wanted to do with such a tiny girl. Pick her up and fuck standing up while holding her in the air. Not very vocal during everything, but I super nice girl from start to finish. All in all a great experience.
    This is the first favorable review I've seen on her in about two years. Last time I seen her everything was bare including anal.

  7. #17885

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/75673449

    Avoid this one. One of the most awful experiences I've had. No head. Kept pushing me out of her pussy and making complaining noises entire time. Did not get off due to her making it completely unpleasurable.
    You just saved me some cash.

  8. #17884

    Same story smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if it's a specific day of the week, month or just time of day you are trying?

    I was there at my scheduled qppointment time and we were texting still. She kept pushing my time back due to personal excuses though then just stopped texting back all of a sudden. She text me back a few hours later apologizing that she fell asleep. I'm not sure using messenger would've changed my outcome, unless you think she just runs out of minutes maybe. You would think her business line would be the best way to contact her tbh.
    I don't think you're the only one Burglar. Got stood up for about the 7th or 8th time recently and I will not be seeing her much in the future as I have pretty reliable alternatives. Sevyn is either not good at time management has Pharma issues OR she is double booking clients and picking the one who will net her the most $. There's always a different personal excuse ranging from health reasons to not being in the mood.

    B safe.

  9. #17883

    Bella

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/781650982352

    I saw Bella yesterday. Holiday Inn-style hotel on the south side. Much better than the places the other girls I've visited have been at lately. Was cool with video chat verification. BJ and FS were both covered but I didn't mind, because she's lovely. Extremely cute and extremely small. Great, perky tits, and a sizeable ass for her small frame. GFE / make out sesh was very nice, followed by a nice, albeit covered, BJ session. She let me choose positions and let me do something I've always wanted to do with such a tiny girl. Pick her up and fuck standing up while holding her in the air. Not very vocal during everything, but I super nice girl from start to finish. All in all a great experience.

  10. #17882

    Skip Donna

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/75673449

    Avoid this one. One of the most awful experiences I've had. No head. Kept pushing me out of her pussy and making complaining noises entire time. Did not get off due to her making it completely unpleasurable.

  11. #17881
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone on hear know of any good Prostate massage and edging providers in the Indianapolis area, and are willing to share with me? My favorite DI girl (Sam / Georgia) will do rimming, maybe I should ask her.
    Sams a freak (in a good way) so she probably will.

    There's an AMP in Muncie that will do prostate massage. She'll lube up and REALLY get in there too. She's offered two finger before but that's more than the back door can handle for me.

    She's not much of a looker but she's got a decent rack on her with super perky nips. She's finished me off with nothing more than a titty in my mouth and a finger up my ass. It fucking blew my mind and my load literally shot over my head and into my own hair.

    Made a fucking mess but I've never cum so hard in my life.

    It was fucking wild.

  12. #17880

    MILF Recommendations

    Morning fellas, coming back in town for an extended period of time and needed some recs. Looking for a good MILF provider but open to other suggestions as well. Location and price don't matter to me. Feel free to pm me if needed. If anyone is heading to Cleveland anytime soon I can give some recs out there as well, albeit being a graveyard as well LOL. Cheers.

  13. #17879
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I checked out her site and for the price I just couldn't pull the trigger. When you start getting to that price point I really look at pictures to make sure the girl looks like what I'm looking for.
    Now why spend $. 4 when I can spend $. 2.

  14. #17878

    Its def a personal choice

    Would not be my choice for free or money. That's just me though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I checked out her site and for the price I just couldn't pull the trigger. When you start getting to that price point I really look at pictures to make sure the girl looks like what I'm looking for.

  15. #17877

    Looks

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete  [View Original Post]
    Did see Carina on Saturday at a nice hotel in Carmel. Seems that I was the only one to book with her so she went back to Chicago later the same day. We sat on the couch and got caught up since it's been a good 5 yrs since we have had a session due to my moving from Chicago to Indy.

    Still looks the same to me. Said that she gained a few pounds but I couldn't tell. If she did it was in all the right places. Natural triple D and perfect bubble ass for doggie.

    GFE with DFK and BBBJ was performed. She takes instruction very well especially on how I like little Petey sucked. We did mish, cowgirl, and doggie then Petey let loose in her mouth. She spit out in sink. Her kitty isn't tight and a bit Arby's roast beef sandwich looking but very responsive to DATY.

    Later we talked about the business a bit in Indy and told her the DI girls have most of the clients here but to keep in touch the next time she comes through. Since I have seen her in the past was 400 roses / hr. Well worth it IMO. Check this Lithuanian out the next time she rolls into town: http://www.carinagdream.com/.
    I checked out her site and for the price I just couldn't pull the trigger. When you start getting to that price point I really look at pictures to make sure the girl looks like what I'm looking for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape