Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 10958
-
02-24-22 08:25 #6443Regular Member

Posts: 23Valentinobaby
Happy Thursday guys. I found another one that will except $100. Again don't accept her first amount. She will try to say she gets 400 from guys just for hanging out which I doubt it. Definitely not worth more then 100. She's skinny and smells like cigarettes. The way she talks you can tell she's been using in the past (has all her teeth LOL). You would have to host. Sadly her pictures were deceiving on her profile. I give her a 2 out 10. Take that as you will. Good luck and happy hunting.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-14c1add2b43c
-
02-23-22 22:02 #6442Regular Member

Posts: 21I know of this one. I will say that the loss of my self esteem outweighed any monetary cost incurred.
Originally Posted by Potholes774
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 15:13 #6441Senior Member

Posts: 237I paid for 1 month in January and found the 2 I talked about. The hot one was 350 first meet but has been less since and the bbw was 2. The latter I may have over paid the one time I saw her but I had a good time. The bbw was down for BBFS but I don't mess with that, too risky for me personally. It takes a lot of time and effort texting a bunch to weed through the bs was it was totally worth it for me. I had a 3rd that was def real and willing but wanted too much and a 4th that I haven't been make our schedules work yet. Send out a lot of messages and switch to texting quickly helps to weed out some. Be picky with the ones you txt and actually think you can meet rather than up front with who you message. The more lines in the water the more likely one of them gets hooked.
Originally Posted by IAmDreaman35
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 15:08 #6440Senior Member

Posts: 308Agree with this. Although as noted, the pickings are slimmer (although less scammers than say a few months ago. Still exist, but not as bad as 2021). And it takes longer / luck to find that attractive UTR or even the reliable BBFS semi-pro. But success on this last run, although not what it used to be in terms of ease and cost and amount of women that actually are serious/interested.
Originally Posted by MinorLeague
[View Original Post]
Before COVID, SA was much easier for sure. Within a 36 hour period, I had 3 SA women: gave a 18 year old a facial, multi-hour BBFS with a 28 year old big booty mom, and creampied a 19 year old: all for 300 a piece.
Sadly, those days are gone or you have to pay 1 K+. Even had a mom quote me more than $600 today LOL on to the next one.
-
02-23-22 12:21 #6439Senior Member

Posts: 108Takes time and money
SA was much better a few years ago; for a time I had three at the same time, all under 21, tight bodies, beautiful faces, one was an actual runway model, all BBFS; they even let me film. These days there are a lot of below average girls (I'd rate most under a 5/10) as well as haggard, old ones and pro's. Also if you see average / BBW in their profile they're likely just fat. You can probably find someone pretty easily to bang for under $$$ but I'm not into that since 1. I could do that for free probably in the civilian world and 2. I can see a pro with a much nicer face / body.
Originally Posted by IAmDreaman35
[View Original Post]
You can find an occasional diamond in the rough, but it can take a very long time and a lot of messaging and pricing might be high. My last arrangement ended about 2/3 years ago and I haven't found anyone meeting my preferences yet. But when you find a 9 or 10 and BBFS, BBBJCIMNQNS Greek etc it's well worth it in my opinion. I've stayed on SA and paid the monthly fees because when I do find someone hot it's someone I couldn't get at home, at a bar, or hobbying.
-
02-23-22 10:11 #6438Senior Member

Posts: 317How does this whole Seeking Arrangements thing work? Can you really find quality girls on there? Trying to build a new rotation and what about prices? What is the average donation price for a lady on there? And are any of them BBFS friendly? I might have to look into this.
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 09:33 #6437Senior Member

Posts: 46Have you met up with her yet?? Cannot tell if she is real or not.
Originally Posted by Richcecato33
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 08:29 #6436Senior Member

Posts: 35Block the Tamale. The first message is "I am ready to suck that big * daddy!" Out you go to the block list! Don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by PlayTrey
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 08:27 #6435Senior Member

Posts: 374New london area
Going to be down that way on business trip wondering if anyone has 411 on this mid age women.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-a9774fdbe5f3
-
02-23-22 08:13 #6434Regular Member

Posts: 23WiseFan
For those of you desperate to get some. She will except 100. Don't take the first amount she says. At first I thought to good to be true until I asked her for pictures and now I know why. Definitely a hard pass for me but maybe one of you would take one for the team LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-2abb48eb4d8f
-
02-22-22 20:34 #6433Senior Member

Posts: 237Reasonable success
After my first month on seeking I managed to bag a couple. First is a Mid twenties, normal girl, has a real job, total smokeshow, world class natural tits and this tattoo that drives me nuts. I'm totally addicted LOL and to top it all off she's just really cool to chill with I think we kicked it for like 5 hrs the first time we hung out. Only problem is, she's just not that great of a lay, and headgame is weak af. I keep going back tho just for that body!
Second one is this little Bbw chick who turned out bigger than she led on but I went with it anyways after meet and greet. She's not huge, but I'd say not quite fat but more than thick. She swears she's a newbie and even said she hadn't been laid at all in like 4 years. That being said though she is orgasmic af, has a soaking wet juicy pussy, and head game on point. Also down for anything / trying mee stuff.
Going to see them each some more I just wish I could take the bbw's skills and giv them to the smokeshow. Such a woman would be wife material. If I didn't already have one of those lmao.
-
02-22-22 16:39 #6432Senior Member

Posts: 308
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
I bagged for $200 but covered, well done. I do think she was on BP before but not for a long time; her pics are also old and she is bigger than pics but she does have a big round booty. I didn't repeat.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 13:51 #6431Senior Member

Posts: 122HotTamale
Anybody talk to this girl https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-0d05746cb51a.
This sound too easy. I don't want to get robbed. She is willing to host.
-
02-22-22 09:46 #6430Senior Member

Posts: 82Would love to see her
Can you share her number message me thanks.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 07:51 #6429Senior Member

Posts: 27Valentino
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-14c1add2b43c
Anyone seen this chick? She's been stalking me a little bit. A bit scammy at times.












Reply With Quote





