Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 513 563 963 1463 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17898

    The teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by Rls0179  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Catherine lately since she moved to the far westside. She is still very spoatic on reply so I question making a visit although she is close for me.
    I haven't seen her since she moved. Used to be my favorite. It's too far for me to go now. Especially since she can be so unreliable. She was one of the best, but I think she has a lot of issues. If you go see her I hope you will report back. I would like to know how she is doing.

  2. #17897

    Catherine?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rls0179  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Catherine lately since she moved to the far westside. She is still very spoatic on reply so I question making a visit although she is close for me.
    Who is this teacher Catherine you speak of? How do I get more info on her?

    Thanks MW.

  3. #17896

    Teacher

    Has anyone tried Catherine lately since she moved to the far westside. She is still very spoatic on reply so I question making a visit although she is close for me.

  4. #17895

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    I visited her over the weekend and she was as sweet as ever. Covered everything as well. QV / $.
    She stood me up months ago when I tried visiting her. Got to her hotel then crickets. Then read some not so good reviews here later. Maybe I'll try giving her another chance later.

  5. #17894

    Bella AKA Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerSmc4  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/781650982352

    I saw Bella yesterday. Holiday Inn-style hotel on the south side. Much better than the places the other girls I've visited have been at lately. Was cool with video chat verification. BJ and FS were both covered but I didn't mind, because she's lovely. Extremely cute and extremely small. All in all a great experience.
    I visited her over the weekend and she was as sweet as ever. Covered everything as well. QV / $.

  6. #17893

    Sexy Puerto Rican

    I saw this one recently. She's a tiny gorgeous black Puerto Rican girl with a big booty and nice perky tits. Very nice body but all business and not GFE in any way. All activities were covered and no kissing. That being said she's attractive enough for me to repeat and she was friendly, but I would only see her for another 100 qv. FYI she uses a translation app and doesn't speak a lick of English.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/093986169987

  7. #17892

    Alexis now Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I got some good mileage on her a while back. She was less stringent on her rules, and her prices became very negotiable when she needed bail for her " boyfriend". But then her reviews took a hard turn, and I decided to take her out of my roledex.
    Yeah she used to publish rules, but didn't have any when I was with her in person. It was all open, all bare. But I quit seeing her because of the weight gain.

  8. #17891
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerSmc4  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/781650982352

    I saw Bella yesterday. Holiday Inn-style hotel on the south side. Much better than the places the other girls I've visited have been at lately. Was cool with video chat verification. BJ and FS were both covered but I didn't mind, because she's lovely. Extremely cute and extremely small. Great, perky tits, and a sizeable ass for her small frame. GFE / make out sesh was very nice, followed by a nice, albeit covered, BJ session. She let me choose positions and let me do something I've always wanted to do with such a tiny girl. Pick her up and fuck standing up while holding her in the air. Not very vocal during everything, but I super nice girl from start to finish. All in all a great experience.
    I got some good mileage on her a while back. She was less stringent on her rules, and her prices became very negotiable when she needed bail for her " boyfriend". But then her reviews took a hard turn, and I decided to take her out of my roledex.

  9. #17890

    Actually

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I never saw her but based on her photos it looks like she's gotten thick.
    She put the pounds on about a year and a half to two years ago. And they're still on.

  10. #17889

    Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Search Alexis.
    I never saw her but based on her photos it looks like she's gotten thick.

  11. #17888

    Bell

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    She's super cute. What was the donation?
    Search Alexis.

  12. #17887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Bella

    She's super cute. What was the donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerSmc4  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/781650982352

    I saw Bella yesterday. Holiday Inn-style hotel on the south side. Much better than the places the other girls I've visited have been at lately. Was cool with video chat verification. BJ and FS were both covered but I didn't mind, because she's lovely. Extremely cute and extremely small. Great, perky tits, and a sizeable ass for her small frame. GFE / make out sesh was very nice, followed by a nice, albeit covered, BJ session. She let me choose positions and let me do something I've always wanted to do with such a tiny girl. Pick her up and fuck standing up while holding her in the air. Not very vocal during everything, but I super nice girl from start to finish. All in all a great experience.

  13. #17886

    First in a while

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerSmc4  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...a/781650982352

    I saw Bella yesterday. Holiday Inn-style hotel on the south side. Much better than the places the other girls I've visited have been at lately. Was cool with video chat verification. BJ and FS were both covered but I didn't mind, because she's lovely. Extremely cute and extremely small. Great, perky tits, and a sizeable ass for her small frame. GFE / make out sesh was very nice, followed by a nice, albeit covered, BJ session. She let me choose positions and let me do something I've always wanted to do with such a tiny girl. Pick her up and fuck standing up while holding her in the air. Not very vocal during everything, but I super nice girl from start to finish. All in all a great experience.
    This is the first favorable review I've seen on her in about two years. Last time I seen her everything was bare including anal.

  14. #17885

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/75673449

    Avoid this one. One of the most awful experiences I've had. No head. Kept pushing me out of her pussy and making complaining noises entire time. Did not get off due to her making it completely unpleasurable.
    You just saved me some cash.

  15. #17884

    Same story smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if it's a specific day of the week, month or just time of day you are trying?

    I was there at my scheduled qppointment time and we were texting still. She kept pushing my time back due to personal excuses though then just stopped texting back all of a sudden. She text me back a few hours later apologizing that she fell asleep. I'm not sure using messenger would've changed my outcome, unless you think she just runs out of minutes maybe. You would think her business line would be the best way to contact her tbh.
    I don't think you're the only one Burglar. Got stood up for about the 7th or 8th time recently and I will not be seeing her much in the future as I have pretty reliable alternatives. Sevyn is either not good at time management has Pharma issues OR she is double booking clients and picking the one who will net her the most $. There's always a different personal excuse ranging from health reasons to not being in the mood.

    B safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape