Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20857

    SW Digits? Are You Serious?

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFairfax  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got her digits or the best way to get her?. I've recently seen Diamond, Becky and Darlene with numbers for trade. Appreciate the help!
    She can usually be spotted around the church (4 block square). Around the church on Sitka. There's no particular hour of the day or night. The demon controls her.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  2. #20856
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    If you go to the city's page, and look at the list of threads, it shows how many photos are in that thread. Click on the number and it will open a window with all the photos. Tampa Streetwalkers has over 4600 photos. Scroll down to name and you can find a bunch titled Bella. This doesn't always work if the only photos do not have a name of the woman (they may have numbers only or a date).

    Here are some I found for Bella, none are my photos.
    Been using this forum a decade and never knew about this.

  3. #20855

    Miami Sarah

    Anybody got her digits or the best way to get her?. I've recently seen Diamond, Becky and Darlene with numbers for trade. Appreciate the help!

  4. #20854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354

    How to find a photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Not my photo.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...4&d=1439856474

    Not sure how old that photo is.
    Go to Tampa forum page.

    Next to each thread it tells you how many photos are on the thread, it is also a link. Click the link and a new window opens.

    Some of us give our photos a name, like a location or worker's name. The list is in reverse alphabetical order. So, you can see multiple photos of a worker.

    Some mongers don't 'name' the file, so those are more like a treasure hunt. Sometimes they as really good pictures, just harder to find.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...2&d=1443129268

    That's also not my photo. I think it's another old one.

  5. #20853
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDm  [View Original Post]
    Lots has been posted about Bella and without looking back numerous posting, I was wondered if someone had a good photo of her for the curious?
    If you go to the city's page, and look at the list of threads, it shows how many photos are in that thread. Click on the number and it will open a window with all the photos. Tampa Streetwalkers has over 4600 photos. Scroll down to name and you can find a bunch titled Bella. This doesn't always work if the only photos do not have a name of the woman (they may have numbers only or a date).

    Here are some I found for Bella, none are my photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bellaoral.jpg‎   bellaenjoyingmish.jpg‎   bellaonefingersalute.jpg‎   Bella1.jpg‎   bella.jpg‎  

    bellamish.jpg‎   bellakitty.jpg‎  

  6. #20852

    Old Bella Pic

    Wow that is a really old pic!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Not my photo.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...4&d=1439856474

    Not sure how old that photo is.

  7. #20851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDm  [View Original Post]
    Lots has been posted about Bella and without looking back numerous posting, I was wondered if someone had a good photo of her for the curious?
    Not my photo.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...4&d=1439856474

    Not sure how old that photo is.

  8. #20850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Bella Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage for Bella? I kicked her out after the request for 80?

    She swore it was worth it and she doesn't do care dates. LOL.
    Lots has been posted about Bella and without looking back numerous posting, I was wondered if someone had a good photo of her for the curious?

  9. #20849

    Re Bella thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she needs her own thread! LOL.

    Saw her this morning for another amazing bbbjwswallow. She took a good FF'ing and didn't miss a beat. As always, no drama.

    # available for contributing members.
    That is a great idea. If Celeste, Ria, and Nova, among others, have their own threads, and Kaci has two threads, we mongers could certainly benefit from a Bella thread.

    Is she a member on this site like Nova and Kaci are?

    Dick

  10. #20848

    Re: Vandyke

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    I had to look this address up. It's across the street from the Orange Motel just south of the river there. At first I thought he was talking about Lutz! I never knew that little street that went down to the old bridge was called 'VanDyke' until I looked it up just now.
    When northbound on Nebraska near the Orange, the street that forks off to the right at an acute angle to Nebraska, making a triangle parking lot no one uses.

    Interesting. Vandyke is so much shorter to say, too.

    Dick

  11. #20847
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockit  [View Original Post]
    I read every SW post and make detailed mental notes. Great reports and a great local community we have here. Even though I don't partake in SW's anymore because I'm an old fuck and need some time to "get it going", I still cruise the strolls and spot the regulars, Adam's apples, under covers, dboys, inexperienced mongers, experienced mongers, GPS avoids and hidden gems lurking in the shadows like only an experienced monger with close to 30 years on the street can.

    That being said, picturing Rook as a dick salesman crisscrossing the bay to get the next sale and thinking about other members jacking it to NC Hunters posts has now changed the way I read every single post from these two. Thanks Elron.
    Hey I said "Almost" LOL. Yeah, sometimes the posts can be almost as good as doing the mongering. Again, I said almost. You are most welcome; I will be here all week. Rim shot.

  12. #20846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354

    Van Dyke near the river.

    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    I cruised around for a few hours, finally found April on Neb / Van Dyke. BBJ for 20 and a drop off at the 7/11. She says she only does oral. Skills were pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Neb / Van Dyke?.
    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I think she popped up out of nowhere spinning an umbrella.
    I had to look this address up. It's across the street from the Orange Motel just south of the river there. At first I thought he was talking about Lutz! I never knew that little street that went down to the old bridge was called 'VanDyke' until I looked it up just now.

  13. #20845

    I Cum In Peace

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for expressing your side and informing us how this site works. I am intending no shade or disrespect but speaking for myself. The mere term "gatekeeper" is anathema to me.
    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.
    I don't follow the Orlando tread, so I did not realize the issues with that term. I guess I walked into that one blindfolded. This is just me but if someone gives me a contact # I don't pass it out freely unless they say its ok. I don't want them to have any reason to not provide them in the future. Since I don't have the time and money to invest in a ton of mongering expeditions, the digits are gold. I know you toss them NC Hunter. You are a true sportsman. I like to shoot the fish in a barrel if at all possible LOL. You won't hear the G word from me no more. Keep those throat fucking, ass smashing posts coming so I can live vicariously through you. Monger on my Brothers.

  14. #20844
    Quote Originally Posted by Elron71  [View Original Post]
    Rook especially covers some ground, he must be a used dick salesman going door to door LOL. NC Hunter tells great stories of face fucks and asses being pounded. I can almost jack off to some of his posts LOL.
    I read every SW post and make detailed mental notes. Great reports and a great local community we have here. Even though I don't partake in SW's anymore because I'm an old fuck and need some time to "get it going", I still cruise the strolls and spot the regulars, Adam's apples, under covers, dboys, inexperienced mongers, experienced mongers, GPS avoids and hidden gems lurking in the shadows like only an experienced monger with close to 30 years on the street can.

    That being said, picturing Rook as a dick salesman crisscrossing the bay to get the next sale and thinking about other members jacking it to NC Hunters posts has now changed the way I read every single post from these two. Thanks Elron.

  15. #20843

    Double Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Elron71  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if some of you took my gatekeeper comment the wrong way. Above is basically the reason I said it. Alot of mongers PMing for her digits with not so established profiles. I don't want her to get a flood of calls that go bad and then she blames Rook again. Not that he wouldn't get over it LOL. This has got me thinking on how our hobby and this site operates. Keep mongering on and contributing, also thanks to this forum for giving us a place we can pursue our hobby. Later Gents.
    Thanks for expressing your side and informing us how this site works. I am intending no shade or disrespect but speaking for myself. The mere term "gatekeeper" is anathema to me. Especially in the SW thread. You're always going to have members, either by DM or open forum requesting numbers. How futile. WG's change phones as often, if not more than sex partners. Everyone, at least those who read more than the 1st page of the thread knows Bella stays at the Haven. I get it, you don't want to be deluged with many unwanted contact requests so you pass it off so another monger, whether you realize it or not, will get those unwanted requests. We can't stop requests for #'s on the SW thread but we don't have to introduce that divicesive term that's infected other city's threads and created a few unsavory glory seeking characters. Like Forest Gump, that's all I got to say about that. Nothing further from me.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape