Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 24022
-
02-16-22 22:48 #20827Senior Member

Posts: 1475This afternoon, I made a courtesy visit to one of the finer lasses at the high-end establishment of the Haven. We sat and chatted about the finer things in life, about what a splendid day it was here in Tampa, brewed some tea, served in fine bone China along with some tasty biscuits.
Naw, fuck that bullshit, got down to business in an instant and had hot monkey sex with her.
As I was leaving, Bella was standing at the road and saw me, started pouting and said "don't you love me anymore?
Told her maybe next time. I am getting too old for this shit, too many girls, not enough time or energy.
-
02-16-22 15:55 #20826Senior Member

Posts: 2007Oral Only?
Unless you're into that kind of thing, you better check "under the hood" of workers claiming to perform oral only. Like a box of chocolates, you never know what you might get. And check thoroughly as some are masters at the game, "hide the weiner".
Originally Posted by Onexxxva
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there and happy hunting.
NC HUNTER.
-
02-16-22 15:22 #20825Banned Member

Posts: 5343Bella available
Saw her this morning for one of her amazing bbbjw swallow. She wanted to let you fine mongers know that she's available. Have # for contributing members. Slightly higher then SW rates, has a room or car date is an option. Tell her Rook sent you!
-
02-16-22 09:13 #20824Banned Member

Posts: 5343Neb / Van Dyke?.
Originally Posted by Onexxxva
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 00:43 #20823Senior Member

Posts: 149Slim pickings
I cruised around for a few hours, finally found April on Neb / Van Dyke. BBJ for 20 and a drop off at the 7/11. She says she only does oral. Skills were pretty good.
-
02-14-22 16:58 #20822Banned Member

Posts: 5343Diamond-Hairy Bush No More
She's moved hotels, she's over by Busch Gardens right now.
She's also shaved her Bush, sorry for all you Bush lovers.
Same great service.
# available for contributing members.
She's got the usual issues with responding and says it's better if you call.
-
02-13-22 22:42 #20821Senior Member

Posts: 2164Jolly
Just as an FYI, Jolly has finally been released. She was by the Nelphi on Thursday smoking a cig. Was all bundled up and asked for a few dollars, but I didn't have anything to give. So if anyone was looking for her, she's out.
No numbers though given, nor requested.
-
02-13-22 13:54 #20820Senior Member

Posts: 50Overexaggerated news
Lacy was in for less that half a day and was released on bond. Not sure if same location.
Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 08:21 #20819Senior Member

Posts: 121Was there right after you, picked up a skinny girl pink top, wanted a ride, said 40 BBBJ, wouldn't do it till I brought her to location first, screw that stopped at gas station and said get out, went to the triangle and got it done.
Originally Posted by NCHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 14:57 #20818Senior Member

Posts: 1475Tammy
Spotted Tammy today just south of Fowler heading south. She looked pretty good, had my hopes up before I recognized her. Pass.
-
02-12-22 14:54 #20817Senior Member

Posts: 1475Who that?
Spotted this dark haired girl today walking on Fowler towards Nebraska. I believe she is the one I saw a couple weeks ago. Late 20's? She was buried in her phone and didn't look up at me when I pulled up next to her. I was pressed for time so I didn't investigate more.
-
02-12-22 12:19 #20816Senior Member

Posts: 1991Haven
I did a quick run last night around 2200, one older Latino who looks good from a distance, around 109th. Tried to get a hold of Chantel, but she texted me this morning saying she had been up for 3 days and crashed yesterday evening. The only plus to this is her drug of choice isn't as deadly. It was only a matter of time for the Haven, they made it so obvious. I have a couple days off next week and plan to do some heavy mongering on both sides of the bridge.
Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 12:02 #20815Senior Member

Posts: 20077:45 am 02/12/2022
Coming from St. Pete started my cruise at Hillsboriugh driving N up Nebraska. Spotted a tranny by the Publix. Nothing by the Haven or Marathon. The Sitka area had nada. Continuing up Nebraska made right on Busch driving past ho'tels up to 40th st, turned around driving up Busch back to Nebraska. North again on Nebraska, drove through Wilma and Annie and not even db's out. Continuing and on Nebraska without any sightings, in Nowtaney, an unknown vixen was seeing slipping through the closed gates of the Manchester before I could I'd her. Nowtaney also barren. No more whoring this morning. Today, Tampa was a bust for me. Actually, not really as I enjoy the hunt.
Stay safe out there and happy hunting.
NC HUNTER.
-
02-12-22 10:30 #20814Senior Member

Posts: 542Lacy
Lacy was picked up for a vacation, from the Haven yesterday.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
It looks like she's going to be bunk mates with Kaci.
Too bad you can't join them, Rook, lol.
-
02-12-22 02:59 #20813Senior Member

Posts: 542Kaci
Kaci appears to have been taken out for a vacation, on the day of all this recent activity this week.











Reply With Quote





